Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation (11174 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Niger State For A Town-hall Meeting With Farmers & Agro-allied / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by herkeem: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BC2ZUwBHs

At Edo TownHall, Tinubu says Nigeria will make money from gas deposits in Edo

...PDP abuse does not move President Buhari

All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assured the people of Edo State that he will make money for Nigeria and create prosperity for the people of the state by ensuring the development of the gas deposits in the state.

Tinubu speaking on Sunday at the town hall meeting in Benin to APC stakeholders and different trade groups and civil society organisations said under his leadership Nigeria will pipe gas to Europe and compete with Russia.

He urged the people of Edo State to take back their state from Peoples Democratic Party by forging unity of purpose.

He promised to be a listening president the people of Edo State can rely on.

"Edo, take your state back. First of all let us forge unity. Let's find the way where they say there is no way.

“We must rescue Edo State. I am ready to work with you. Take lantern, go from house to house. Don't get angry. Anger does not solve problems. Disappointment is an energiser for me. You Disappoint me, I work harder. You betray me, I don't get angry, I ignore you.

“The reason is because you are not my God and you are not my creator. My mother taught me if you are sad, I will share your sorrow with you, if you are happy I will rejoice with you. If you are poor I will share the little I have with you”.

The APC Presidential candidate charged the Edo State people not to vote for PDP and Atiku Abubakar because the opposition party is not organised and can't solve problems of the country.

"You see PDP. They are scattered, they don't know the road. Atiku does not know how to lie again except falsifying lie upon lie. Atiku cannot hold serious job for Nigeria. When they were privatising Aluminium Smelter Company at Ikot Abasi and privatising NITEL, I was negotiating Free Trade Zone in China. I negotiated Lekki Deep Seaport in Singapore and it is Deepest Sea Port now in West Africa. Edo people are extremely smart. You can do the job.

“Count on me at the federal level. I will be your listening President. Vote for me. Prosperity is here. When you put down ballot paper in the box say it is for creating job. I will create jobs for you because you are not lazy.”

On constant criticism of the Buhari-led APC administration by PDP, Asiwaju Tinubu said the opposition party should be ignored.

"People who can't give power to Nigeria say they want to come back. In only 8 years, APC put rail back. We are putting Refineries back and we will produce for you. They can abuse Buhari from morning till night, he does not hear their abuse. Abuse him, rail he provided, second Niger Bridge he provided, Lagos-Ibadan expressway he provided. Benin-Ore Port will be done so that you don't need to come to Lagos to clear your goods.

“Nigeria will make money because Edo has largest deposit of gas. We will make money for Nigeria. There will be long term money for long term projects. We will develop our gas and ship it to Europe and compete with Russia. I am one of the smartest assets of Nigeria."

Speaking further from his prepared speech at the town hall meeting, the former Lagos State Governor said his administration will grow the nation’s industrial base to provide decent jobs and improve the wages of Nigerians.

“We must now begin to make use of all our nation’s endowments. Greater industrialisation is a vital aspect of this. Through the production of more and better goods we shall improve our standard of living, provide workers with a living wage and establish businesses that will drive our national economy for generations.”

According to the APC candidate, massive industrialisation across the country will cause economic prosperity to spread across the length and breadth of this country.

“Our industrial plan shall encourage the establishment of new manufacturing concerns across the country. We see a future in which Nigeria is known as a nation that produces high quality goods worthy of export to anywhere in the world.

“To achieve this vision, we shall use an array of policy measures. On the fiscal side, we shall employ tax credits and holidays, youth employment incentives, export credits and well-tailored subsidies where necessary. On the monetary side, we will work with the banking sector to channel low interest loans to the manufacturing sector.

“We will spark a consumer credit revolution where affordable credit is available so people can purchase cars, homes and appliances without carrying the burden of paying for such costly items all at once.

“Our policies will afford local artisans and craftsmen throughout the nation the necessary tools to provide for their families and, ultimately, boost overall economic activity for the national good,” he added.

Present at the town hall meeting were Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Nuhu Ribadu, Professor Osunbor, Edo State APC Governorship candidate in last state election, Pastor Ize Iyamu, Minister of Youths and Sports Development, Sunday Dare, Minister of State for Labour, Festus Keyamo and many other party leaders from Edo State.

Tunde Rahman
Tinubu Media Office
January 29, 2023
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0B7DrjzvcPnMVTcUKAQUTWfmPv4fsdtM4kbLrARyc3PYAMpxh8LyypkMDxV5BKPApl&id=100002462624712&mibextid=Nif5oz
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Roboto11: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
President-elect.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by God1000(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Edo is for labour party

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by karnap(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Townhall different bula ba. grin angry grin

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Karemarealty288(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
President-elect.

In Eldorado......

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Missgeraldine(f): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
President-erect.

Tifnubu dey give you bj we understand...

Like urchins like agbado drug pusher, shior

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by RuddyFusion(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
We are waiting for his new release of another banger

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Nwaetche(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
The super manipulator went to Edo principally to go beg The Great Oba which he neglected the last time he visited for campaign.

APC was rattled by this unforgiveable act that they had to fix something hurriedly for Tinubu to scurry back to the state.

Tinubu thought that he could neglect the SE and SS and focus his resources on the North but only to discover at this late period in the campaign that the North is tilting toward Atiku.
He has now pivoted to the two regions he shunned both at the primaries as well as the general campaign to see if he could scrap some votes. His lackeys have of late been going around looking for whom to bribe in Edo, Delta and Cross River states.

Too late for the Emilokan Coroner!! grin grin grin

If Tinubu rigs himself into the presidency, he would turn Abuja into his empire and he has done to cosmopolitan Lagos since 1999.

This would be a nightmare and hellish. God forbid BATthing!!!!

It is not anybody turn! Not the least Tinubu !!

It is the turn of Nigerians to take back our country through Obi and Datti.

herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BC2ZUwBHs

Asiwaju begins his opening address by commending the doggedness of the 14 Edo house of assembly members of the APC who were not allowed to represent their constituencies since 2019 by Governor Godwin Obaseki #TinubuInEdo
https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1619761109573193728
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by herkeem: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu drops a bomb on Atiku in Edo State

"Atiku does not know how to lie again except falsifying lie upon lie. Atiku cannot hold serious job for Nigeria. When they were privatising Aluminium Smelter Company at Ikot Abasi and privatising NITEL, I was negotiating Free Trade Zone in China. I negotiated Lekki Deep Seaport in Singapore and it is Deepest Sea Port now in West Africa. Edo people are extremely smart. You can do the job.

“Count on me at the federal level. I will be your listening President. Vote for me. Prosperity is here. When you put down ballot paper in the box say it is for creating job. I will create jobs for you because you are not lazy.”
Nlfpmod
- Journalist KC

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Incoming president... Beerfraud pigs can only wail, they will never rule this country

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nwaetche:
The super manipulator went to Edo principally to go beg The Great Oba which he neglected the last time he visited for campaign.

APC was rattled by this unforgiveable act that they had to fix something hurriedly for Tinubu to scurry back to the state.

Tinubu thought that he could neglect the SE and SS and focus his resources on the North but only to discover at this late period in the campaign that the North is tilting toward Atiku.
He has now pivoted to the two regions he shunned both at the primaries as well as the general campaign to see if he could scrap some votes. His lackeys have of late been going around looking for whom to bribe in Edo, Delta and Cross River states.

Too late for the Emilokan Coroner!! grin grin grin

If Tinubu rigs himself into the presidency, he would turn Abuja into his empire and he has done to cosmopolitan Lagos since 1999.

This would be a nightmare and hellish. God forbid BATthing!!!!

It is not anybody turn! Not the least Tinubu !!

It is the turn of Nigerians to take back our country through Obi and Datti.

Nyamiri, why u dey waste ur tears now, reserve am cuz feb 25 is not far again, you will have another 8 yrs to cry your eyes out

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Validated: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
A townhall different from babablu blu bulaga

Even Google sef ... wicked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Ofunaofu: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
President-elect.

Of Iragbiiji town union

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by gasparpisciotta: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Their father!!!!

Give it to Tinubu anytime any day, he knows the way.

Making a lot of sense because obidients don’t have sense to understand what human capital, infrastructure and material capacity development means and how it brings prosperity.

While Obi was buying shares in sabmiller, Tinubu was buying airtel shares.

While Tinubu was capturing tax evaders and improving the revenue base of Lagos, Obi was busy saving money in his own bank.

While Tinubu was raising men under one roof to align with his vision, Obi was jumping from APGA, PDP, LP deceiving men

While Tinubu was building sustainable legacies in Transportation, Waste Management, traffic management, power, light rail etc Obi was busy importing finished products for his chain of supermarket and paying graduates peanuts

After Obi finished swindling Anambra people he ran to Lagos to hide.

Atiku and Obi put together will never match Tinubu in this life and after

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by BATified2023: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let them come in n cry as usual

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Jnkay: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Baba like town hall meetings 😅😀

Town hall meeting is different from Bla Blu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Obakoolex(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brilliant

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Optimistdude: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Obahiagbon, sit-down na.
See as Dem turn you to boy-boy.

Useless party.
Nønsense emiloCORN

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Optimistdude: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Have you finished wailing?
gasparpisciotta:
Their father!!!!

Give it to Tinubu anytime any day, he knows the way.

Making a lot of sense because obidients don’t have sense to understand what human capital, infrastructure and material capacity development means and how it brings prosperity.

While Obi was buying shares in sabmiller, Tinubu was buying airtel shares.

While Tinubu was capturing tax evaders and improving the revenue base of Lagos, Obi was busy saving money in his own bank.

While Tinubu was raising men under one roof to align with his vision, Obi was jumping from APGA, PDP, LP deceiving men

While Tinubu was building sustainable legacies in Transportation, Waste Management, traffic management, power, light rail etc Obi was busy importing finished products for his chain of supermarket and paying graduates peanuts

After Obi finished swindling Anambra people he ran to Lagos to hide.

Atiku and Obi put together will never match Tinubu in this life and after

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by gasparpisciotta: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Optimistdude:
Have you finished wailing?

You sef know the truth na!!!😜

See Mr Peter Ngolo Kante Obi campaigning on water...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Nwaetche(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
Why should anyone cry you radical Yoruba Islamist?

Tinubu can only be the President of Iragbeji Town union after he is permanent retired in Feb., 25th.

YorubaNiBaba:
Nyamiri, why u dey waste ur tears now, reserve am cuz feb 25 is not far again, you will have another 8 yrs to cry your eyes out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by techWriter3: 12:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Edo ieds for labour faction

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by herkeem: 3:21am On Jan 30, 2023
techWriter3:
Edo ieds for labour faction
Hmm.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Tflex01: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Only Tinubu's presidency can turn around the condition of this country for good at this time.

Let's not miss this opportunity.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Brendaniel: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu, na wa o
Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by EmekaMD(m): 4:29am On Jan 30, 2023
APC fraudulent people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by sotall(m): 4:30am On Jan 30, 2023
undecided

We are expecting another hit from the skit maker.
Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by ictplotter(m): 4:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Optimistdude:
Obahiagbon, sit-down na.
See as Dem turn you to boy-boy.

Useless party.
Nønsense emiloCORN
Patrick don broke, he needs to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by pipnator00(m): 4:33am On Jan 30, 2023
Nonsense townhall meeting! What sort of townhall meeting is this?
He is hiding behind the lectern, reading prepared speech.
Let him come off the lectern, stand infront of the people, talk to them and take questions.
Until he does that, whatever he is doing is just a farce!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation by Macgyver1: 4:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Different from Bala Blu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Eliminate Corruption & Drive Away Madness Called Kidnappers - Tinubu / Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant / Electricity Grid Rises To 4,133mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.