Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House (1609 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / OMG. Nigerian Witches Caught On Camera Disappearing. [ Watch Video] / OMG!!! Nigerian Witches Caught On Camera Disappearing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by expert234: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Watch how CCTV Camera captured a witch livr disappearing into someone's house in the middle of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUPQ4IhlofU
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by expert234: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Watch how some would come and still be asking for proof, including some witches here lol!

4 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Watch how some would come and still be asking for proof, including some witches here lol!
Lol. Youre a waste of school fees grin

6 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 1:42am On Jan 30, 2023
These folks haven't heard of video editing before grin

3 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by expert234: 2:13am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

That doesn't mean the activities of witches and wizards are not real.
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:13am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Youre a waste of school fees grin
That's better than being a waste of my God-given brain, by using it to deny His existence or the spiritual side of life. Psalms 53:1

The witches are already here to deny their own existence, lol!
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2023
jaephoenix:
Lol! You've only heard of video-editing but not witchcraft that existed long beforehand.

Now clap forward yourself.

jaephoenix:

Videos please. In these days of ubiquitous phone cameras, you dont have a video clip
Yeah..

So that you would now start crying that it was edited as the one you were shown here, lol!

You must be really smart.

3 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:53am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You've only heard of video-editing but not witchcraft that existed long beforehand.

Now clap for yourself.
Dude do you think...? 😂😂
All you do is vomit religious nonsense without looking at other possibility! 🤡

You just used the Occam razor's theory by going for the easiest answer to the question so you don't have to think... only difference is you already concluded without looking at other reason...
This is basically what religion is all about! 🤣
"Simplicity is always the best" ❌❌

Your head didn't tell you that was either a skit or some video editing.. cut and BS..!
I know religion doesn't require you to think logically..all it tells you is believe..have faith and remain stvpid..😂
But please for the sake of humanity quit clowning around!

2 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:59am On Jan 30, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dude do you think...? 😂😂
All you do is vomit religious nonsense without looking at other possibility! 🤡

You just used the Occam razor's theory by going for the easiest answer to the question so you don't have to think... This is basically what religion is all about! 🤣
"Simplicity is always the best" ❌❌

Your empty head didn't tell you that was either a skit or some video editing.. cut and BS..!
I know religion doesn't require you to think logically..all it tells you is believe..have faith and remain stvpid..😂
But please for the sake of humanity quit clowning around!

Did you look at the other possibility of witchcraft before concluding it was video editing, or just because you don't believe witchcraft exists too means it doesn't exist?

You should heed your own advice. Stop concluding others don't know what they believe or talk about just because you're ignorant of it.

Video editing exists, so also do witches or witchcraft even if you don't know it does.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Did you look at the other possibility of witchcraft before concluding it was video editing, or just because you don't believe witchcraft exists too means it doesn't exist?

You should heed your own advice. Stop concluding others don't know what they believe or talk about just because you're ignorant of it.

Video editing exists, so also do witches or witchcraft even if you don't know it does.
Look what I was saying.. you were the one who made the first comment by jumping into a conclusion without considering other possibility.. now that I called your ignorance out you are playing the dvmb game ... 🤣

There are proof of video editing which we can see how it works or worked in that video... Care to show or demonstrate how witchcraft work since you can spot one from a mile... I'm waiting clown! 🤡🥱🤣🤣🤣
Or do I just position a camera... Put on some attire and vanish into thin air? 😂
You folks be really dvmb..
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:04am On Jan 30, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look what I was saying.. you were the one who made the first comment by jumping into a conclusion without considering other possibility.. now that I called your ignorance out you are playing the dvmb game ... 🤣

There are proof of video editing which we can see how it works or worked in that video... Care to show or demonstrate how witchcraft work since you can spot one from a mile... I'm waiting clown! 🤡🥱🤣🤣🤣
Or do I just position a camera... Put on some attire and vanish into thin air? 😂
Whose ignorance? Yours?

Who doesn't know about video editing especially in this age of smart phones? Even infants do...

But if you don't know witches and witchcraft exists you're as ignorant as they could possibly come.

You hastily came to the conclusion that it was video editing without proof, otherwise provide proof it's video editing and quit being a hypocrite.

You're justifying and proving my first comment right with your tantrums if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Whose ignorance? Yours?

Who doesn't know about video editing especially in this age of smart phones? Even infants do...

But if you don't know witches and witchcraft exists you're as ignorant as they could possibly come.

You hastily came to the conclusion that it was video editing without proof, otherwise provide proof it's video editing and quit being a hypocrite.

You're justifying and proving my first comment right with your tantrums if you don't know.
Why not demonstrate how witchcraft works or shut your mouth...
There are many tutorial on how that editing works and how it was used in that video.. so show us how witchcraft made it possible and stop embarrassing yourself.. 😂

Still waiting for you to demonstrate a logical example of witchcraft and how it makes people dissapear..🥱🤡
I thought your God gave you a brain huh?😂😂

1 Like

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not demonstrate how witchcraft works or shut your mouth...
There are many tutorial on how that editing works and how it was used in that video.. so show us how witchcraft made it possible and stop embarrassing yourself.. 😂

Still waiting for you to demonstrate a logical example of witchcraft and how it makes people dissapear..🥱🤡
I thought your God gave you a brain huh?😂😂
Go back to my first comment and see how you prove me right.

Only fools think everything needs proof to exist, even though everything proven to exist, existed beforehand, and didn't come into existence only after they were proven to exist.

Before they were proven to exist, there were yet those who knew they existed, hence they were ahead of those who waited for proof before they came to that same knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Only fools think everything needs proof to exist, even though everything proven to exist, existed beforehand, and didn't come into existence only after they were proven to exist.

Before they were proven to exist, there were those who knew they existed, hence they ahead of those who waited for proof before they came to that same knowledge.
You aren't saying shvt my boy... 🤣🤣
Just rambling like a clown.. I just proved to you how that video is edited and you can't even prove how witchcraft made that person vanish...

I'm not your fellow religious Dumbos who you feed with nonsense.. below was your comment:"You hastily came to the conclusion that it was video editing without proof, otherwise provide proof it's video editing and quit being a hypocrite"
You asked for a proof and I gave you.. now that I asked for mine you are rambling and wailing.. dude just shut up mouth.. you know nothing.. still waiting for your proof.. if you got none then keep mute and stop crying on my mention.. 😂😂
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You aren't saying shvt my boy... 🤣🤣
Just rambling like a clown.. I just proved to you how that video is edited and you can't even prove how witchcraft made that person vanish...

I'm not your fellow religious Dumbos who you feed with nonsense.. below was your comment:"You hastily came to the conclusion that it was video editing without proof, otherwise provide proof it's video editing and quit being a hypocrite"
You asked for a proof and I gave you.. now that I asked for mine you are rambling and wailing.. dude just shut up mouth.. you know nothing.. still waiting for your proof.. if you got none then keep mute and stop crying on my mention.. 😂😂
You obviously lack comprehension or don't know the difference between "show me proof the said video was edited" or "show me proof of video editing".

Later you'd start accusing those who know better than you of ignorance.

If you can't prove the video in question was edited, then you should have no case until you could.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by falcon01: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Who wrote that Subtitle
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by falcon01: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You obviously lack comprehension or don't know the difference between "show me proof the said video was edited" or "show me proof of video editing".

If you can't prove the video in question was edited, then you should have no case until you could.
you need to have an iq of a potatoe 🥔 to not know that video is fake! What proof do you need? If you believe it's real then good for you, there's always people like you who makes life hard for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

I just showed you a proof there.. left to you to show me how witchcraft made it possible! 🥱

Still waiting clown.. go lick your God's ass and stop embarrassing yourself here.. grin
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2023
expert234:

That doesn't mean the activities of witches and wizards are not real.
No they aren't real. Gimme proof of their existence. Simple
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
That's better than being a waste of my God-given brain, by using it to believe He or the spiritual side of life doesn't exist. Psalms 53:1

The witches are already here to deny their own existence, lol!
Both your brain and your god are non-existent. Prove you have either
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Now clap for yourself.
If I tell you to prove existence of witches, you'll now start telling me fairytales, tales your mummy used to tuck you to sleep. SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

We all know video editing exists, because some of us engage on it and in fact, you can see it done anywhere, apps do it, even for free and beautifully too.
Can you show us proof of witchcraft?
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What else do you expect from a bible-thumping theist? A brainstorming session? Not gonna happen
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Whose ignorance? Yours?

There's proof of video editing. Look at that clip slowly, watch the timeframe, you'll see it skip some seconds during the time of 'disappearance'.
Now that I have wasted my time explaining basic shit to an adult, how do you feel?

1 Like

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Before they were proven to exist, there were those who knew they existed, hence they ahead of those who waited for proof before they came to that same knowledge.

What gibberish is this?
Can you prove Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist?
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2023
falcon01:
you need to have an iq of a potatoe 🥔 to not know that video is fake! What proof do you need? If you believe it's real then good for you, there's always people like you who makes life hard for themselves.
Brain disease is real for some folks
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!. The witches have come as expected and proven me right, lol.

1 Like

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jaephoenix(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!. The witches have come and proved me right, lol.
… and you left us no doubt…
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by DonXavi(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
h
Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by Ken4Christ: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Witchcraft activity is real. What about couple of times witches have been seen on top of high tension wire that is impossible to climb in real life? Not once.

The witches themselves confess that their fuel got finished.

Of what benefits will someone edit a video to scare people of witchcraft activities?

They are very real. Marine spirits are even worse.

1 Like

Re: Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House by jesmond3945: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Witchcraft activity is real. What about couple of times witches have been seen on top of high tension wire that is impossible to climb in real life? Not once.

The witches themselves confess that their fuel got finished.

Of what benefits will someone edit a video to scare people of witchcraft activities?

They are very real. Marine spirits are even worse.
i have seen plenty climbing high tension

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Word Is The Prescription For Success And Unending Prosperity. / Why The Bible Isn't Really The Word Of God / God Is Not The Cause Of Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.