Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime (1443 Views)

Tolerance Becoming Crime: An Igbo Man Justification Of Tinubu / Ipob/biafra Vs Tinubu/yoruba: Tolerance Becoming A Crime / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Enemyofpeace: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Over 90% of negative comments come from one tribe and region SE
THIS IS A WRITE UP BY ONE RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN

TINUBU & YORUBA TOLERANCE BECOMING CRIME:
by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if it's citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo, Nwayo ka nwan ewe ga ga ije; Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Antoeni(m): 5:25am On Jan 30, 2023
APC members here I will calm down if you give me reasons/points why I should cast my vote for your party at the presidency with all that Nigerians are going through.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Jostoman: 5:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Give me 1 reason to vote for APC

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by VaselineCrew: 5:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Bruv, even your Yoruba brothers and sisters are already on the queue for petrol.

In fact, at 1am, I saw a queue of about 20 cars, already waiting for petrol station to open at 7am.

Then somewhere online, one urchin is talking about Yoruba tolerance.

I hate this country.

The people are just so thick headed.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2023
With this ipob nonsense now I realize that most igbos supporting mnk are actually not as wise as they're thought to be

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by CallmeTrinity: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if it's citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Another iliterate Tinubu supporter grin

These guys are so stupid it's painful to watch their decline on this forum grin
Daily it's becoming clearer to these junkies that Tinubu won't even come third in this election hence they are becoming more stupid and desperate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by tiwasiaife(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Why do yorubas only direct every insult given to Tinubu by Nigerians to the Igbos?
Last time I checked, we have over 250 languages in Nigeria which the Igbos are only 1 out of all.
Hausas will insult Tinubu and the Yorubas will avoid them and attack Igbos.
Fulani will attack Tinubu they will avoid them and blame igbos.
I jaw, Benin and other will attack and Average yoruba Muslim will blame and abuse igbos.
What is the crime of Igbo man were towards a yoruba Muslim?
That the Northerns have dominion over Southerners in politics is cos of hatred some yorubas have for Igbos.
They see Igbo Man as their enemies but I can tell you that Fulani have punished Yorubas more after gaining from them than any Igbo Man.
Enshew hatred and bigotry towards Igbos.
He who has ear let him hear.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Mystic216: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Who wrote this rubbish is not an Igbo
It’s one Sadiq
I can bet TINUBU balls
Igbo language is not as easy as you think you can forge it
You shouldn’t have included Igbo writings in your epistle to make it look more real
Any original Igbo person that knows how to read and write Igbo will tell you that it is one frustrated TINUBU supporter, Sadiq that wrote this gibberish

Don’t think you can copy the right spelling of Igbo writings from google
Igbo is too hard and me as real Igbo guy, I will gladly tell you that this rubbish was not written by an Igbo person

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Patriotsleague: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Mystic216:
Who wrote this rubbish is not an Igbo
It’s one Sadiq
I can bet TINUBU balls
Igbo language is not as easy as you think you can forge it
You shouldn’t have included Igbo writings in your epistle to make it look more real
Any original Igbo person that knows how to read and write Igbo will tell you that it is one frustrated TINUBU supporter, Sadiq that wrote this gibberish

Don’t think you can copy the right spelling of Igbo writings from google
Igbo is too hard and me as real Igbo guy, I will gladly tell you that this rubbish was not written by an Igbo person
Why are igbos focused on Tinubu?

What is Igbo people business with Tinubu and Lagos?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by lwisee: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Bruv, even your Yoruba brothers and sisters are already on the queue for petrol.

In fact, at 1am, I saw a queue of about 20 cars, already waiting for petrol station to open at 7am.

Then somewhere online, one urchin is talking about Yoruba tolerance.

I hate this country.

The people are just so thick headed.
Did Peter Obi not told you that he will remove subsidy if elected as the president.
Don't you know the scarcity is a deliberate attempt by some powerful individuals to rubbish this government. In sincerity how many fuel scarcity period have we witnessed for the past 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Mystic216: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2023
tiwasiaife:
Why do yorubas only direct every insult given to Tinubu by Nigerians to the Igbos?
Last time I checked, we have over 250 languages in Nigeria which the Igbos are only 1 out of all.
I jaw, Benin and other will attack and Average yoruba Muslim will blame and abuse igbos.
That the Northerns have dominion over Southerners in politics is cos of hatred some yorubas have for Igbos.
They see Igbo Man as their enemies but I can tell you that Fulani have punished Yorubas more after gaining from them than any Igbo Man.
They believe their god’s victory will come from the north due to population, they don’t know Igbos has the highest population in Nigeria after Hausas
They don’t have sense
They always want to compete with Igbos
Would Hausa man leave Kwankwaso that is a real Hausa man that has done countless things for Hausas to vote TINUBU or is it Fulanis that put their persons first will leave Atiku, their Fulani brother to vote for their TINUBU
They just lack sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Mystic216: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Why are unfortunate Yoruba Muslims focused on Peter Obi
What did Peter Obi do to Yoruba Muslims

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Mystic216: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2023
lwisee:

Did Peter Obi not told you that he will remove subsidy if elected as the president.
Don't you know the scarcity is a deliberate attempt by some powerful individuals to rubbish this government. In sincerity how many fuel scarcity period have we witnessed for the past 8 years.
Sense is not so common to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by potent5(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

Kazeem, wehdone. Oya go to mile 2 and and collect owomida for your drug lord.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Ogbuefi2020: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Yoruba should play national politics and stop "we vs Igbo" mentality that always restrict them to regional champions

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by expert234: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

In your cursed head, people should vote for tinubu because of tribalism.

Only people who have failed will appeal to tribalism or religion to get votes.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by JAMO84: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2023
I have stopped trying to talk about the Igbos in Nigeria, hatred in their hearts for Yoruba success is casted in stone, there's no need beating a dead horse. As far as I am concerned, the competition continues, I am extremely glad that our people in Lagos are already waking up, knowing who they really are and what they are trying to achieve.

Next month's election election is perhaps, the most important election in Yoruba history, Asiwaju has to win, there's no any other way. He's the best among the rest. We will not allow anyone to sell a fraud to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by expert234: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Oga idiot, Igbos have been living in lagos before tinubu was born.

You sound as if your brain is still locked up in the 11th century.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by expert234: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2023
lwisee:

Did you not vote against Jonathan for attempting to remove subsidy?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by owem19(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Exactly
tiwasiaife:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by owem19(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Trash
Enemyofpeace:

by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by PeterObi4LP: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Urchins how much were you paid to cover the criminal called Tinubu up? Dead or alive Tinubu will never rule Nigeria or become president.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by dominic17: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Made write- up to serve as damage control

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by tamdun: 7:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu win or not,after this election,things will never be d same for igbos in sw again
Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by ican2020: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Moving forward is the goal
Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Psalmistproject: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Nonsense write up!

In as much as the major ruling class didn't see anything wrong with writing Igbos off from presidential race in their primaries it tells the truth behind their fake friendship.

If most of the ports in Nigeria are functioning, do you think Lagos will be the way it is today?

Lagos according to the principle of corruption was unscrupulously set up to fatten some greedy people's pocket Igbos can only get what they worked hard for.

It's very easy to see a Yoruba man enjoying so much privilege from the government in Enugu even without being useful than such in Lagos.

Igbos making it in Lagos does so on merit or values they are adding.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Lanretoye(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Antoeni:
APC members here I will calm down if you give me reasons/points why I should cast my vote for your party at the presidency with all that Nigerians are going through.
we are not voting for a party amd that's where the problem lies,we are voting for Ashiwaju.follow who know road.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by jogojogo: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Antoeni:
In Nigeria, it's more of the individual capacity that party ideology
Re: Tinubu & Yoruba Tolerance Becoming Crime by Tinubuadvocate: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Reason is because the APC presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu has what it take to repositionthe country back to normal he did it in Lagos state so there is no cause for alarm.

Tinubu is only presidential candidate that nobody will control the man is always active and he can't be push away.
Antoeni:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Exit: Let's Have Pictures And Videos Of Total Compliance - Simon Ekpa / [FACT CHECK] Bawa: Chukkol Is EFCC Acting Chairman Not Mohammed Umar Abba / Osun State Governor, Adeleke Narrowly Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.