Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. (1762 Views)

Had Atiku Won, It Would Have Been Over For Nigeria - Lauretta Onochie / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election / 2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 5:44am On Jan 30, 2023
I just had a dream now and in the dream, the election was conducted and Atiku won the election. Like I said earlier I'm Obidient 100%. I waited anxiously to see the breakdown of the states he won but didn't see this before I woke up. But the amazing thing I saw was that the only state Obi won in South West was Lagos. I saw Tinubu lovers in the dream very sad and some PDP making jest of me. Just woke up now and not happy, though I know it's just a dream, but I've decided I'll start a 7days fasting and prayer today and also resolved I must go to Ibadan this week to go and get my PVC. I must vote for Obi and also support with fasting and prayers. To Obidients who also are only wishing Obi wins like me, please go and get your PVC o. Let's not only wish o let's vote for him o. vote. The Light must shine in Nigeria, Obi is my only hope of staying back in this country.

To some of you who believe anybody supporting Obi must be IPOB, Omo Yoruba nimi tokan tokan. Mini right lati d'ibo f'eni to ba wumi. If you call me IPOB, I'll include you in my prayers for God to rehabilitate your brain.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Pls who knows how to get the mods to bring to front page pls.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by FuckTheMod: 5:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Lol
Foolish dreamer
Well, you just called it a dream...
God forbid another fool ani cow takes charge of this country. The present one already took us aback by 30 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by MrSensor(m): 5:49am On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy I hope you did not bedwet.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by shuttox: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
Foolish dreamer
God forbid another fool ani cow takes charge of this country. The present one already took us aback by 30 years.

The real dreamer
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by muykem: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2023
Try and take malaria drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Amuluonyenaego: 5:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Anything can happen, but peter to have pulled this massive movement means that hope still Dey.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Amuluonyenaego: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by GBTYO: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:
I just had a dream now and in the dream, the election was conducted and Atiku won the election. Like I said earlier I'm Obidient 100%. I waited anxiously to see the breakdown of the states he won but didn't see this before I woke up. But the amazing thing I saw was that the only state Obi won in South West was Lagos. I saw Tinubu lovers in the dream very sad and some PDP making jest of me. Just woke up now and not happy, though I know it's just a dream, but I've decided I'll start a 7days fasting and prayer today and also resolved I must go to Ibadan this week to go and get my PVC. I must vote for Obi and also support with fasting and prayers. To Obidients who also are only wishing Obi wins like me, please go and get your PVC o. Let's not only wish o let's vote for him o. vote. The Light must shine in Nigeria, Obi is my only hope of staying back in this country.

To some of you who believe anybody supporting Obi must be IPOB, Omo Yoruba nimi tokan tokan. Mini right lati d'ibo f'eni to ba wumi. If you call me IPOB, I'll include you in my prayers for God to rehabilitate your brain.

There is everything wrong about you obidient fanatics.

You eat, shit breath and dream of this elections .

Tell me if its normal to wake up first thing and post on NL about a dream you had about your OSU last hope losing ?

Is this normal ?

You are all fanatics from IPOB who carried your empty hate filled lives on Obi and now as the elections draws near, you are seeing the folly of a Obi presidential win.

We can only phantom your next obsession and I pray is going to Jewkraine to fight and die for your Jewish slave masters.

Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Aufbauh(m): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:

To some of you who believe anybody supporting Obi must be IPOB, If you call me IPOB, I'll include you in my prayers for God to rehabilitate your brain.

Is being an IPOB a curse? Why are you running away to be identify as an IPOB?

Obi identifies with IPOB so I've expected you as Obidient to do same.

Meanwhile ur dream could mean that your wish like many Atikulators cum obidients is divided between Atiku & his wife Obi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by CallmeTrinity: 6:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:

Another iliterate Tinubu supporter creating a stupid thread.

These bunch of iliterates won't ever get sense . This is why they all believe scholl is a scam...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by respect80(m): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2023
I may agree with you that Atiku stands a strong chance to win since the contest is actually between him and Obi but I strongly disagree with the fact that you dreamt about it. You didn't dream sh!t so rest in Jesus name.
You just want to come back to say my dream came through if Atiku eventually wins.
Btw, vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Another iliterate Tinubu supporter creating a stupid thread.

These bunch of iliterates won't ever get sense . This is why they all believe scholl is a scam...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You see why people call you urchins? Because you no get sense. What made me illiterate in that I had a dream about a public issue and I shared it on a public forum? I can't believe less that you urchins don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2023
respect80:
I may agree with you that Atiku stands a strong chance to win since the contest is actually between him and Obi but I strongly disagree with the fact that you dreamt about it. You didn't dream sh!t so rest in Jesus name.
You just want to come back to say my dream came through if Atiku eventually wins.
Btw, vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
You can disagree even with your self bro, so it's not a big deal if you disagree with me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2023
GBTYO:

There is everything wrong about you obidient fanatics.

You eat, shit breath and dream of this elections .

Tell me if its normal to wake up first thing and post on NL about a dream you had about your OSU last hope losing ?

Is this normal ?

You are all fanatics from IPOB who carried your empty hate filled lives on Obi and now as the elections draws near, you are seeing the folly of a Obi presidential win.

We can only phantom your next obsession and I pray is going to Jewkraine to fight and die for your Jewish slave masters.

Pathetic.
If all you could see in my post is that I'm a fanatic and your wish is for me to die for a slave master, then I don't have a reason to engage you in an intelligent conversation because you are brain dead already.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by SaintNegro77: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2023
So agents of pdp and APC na claims obedient.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by KingMack(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
Foolish dreamer

Goat..The real Goat
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by KEVIND: 6:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:

Another Fulani to to rule after Buhari. Okay ooo let's wait & see.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Acidosis(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2023
At the rate at which APC agents are decamping to PDP in the North (and the anger with Buhari administration even in his home state), Atiku now stands a chance to be very honest. But Obi will win.

The north is seriously mobilising for Atiku. And Kwankwaso seems to be losing it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Poten111: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:

ATIKU is the next president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by GBTYO: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:
If all you could see in my post is that I'm a fanatic and your wish is for me to die for a slave master, then I don't have a reason to engage you in an intelligent conversation because you are brain dead already.

Says the dreaming OSU okoro Joseph

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by cicero(m): 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Obi has my vote and that of every Nigerian who hasn’t lost their mind.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Poten111: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Lol
Foolish dreamer

The one you have presented will not win. Ode

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Na dem u no dream how to make money this year to dey dream yeye dream peter obi will be Nigeria next president go and check urself malaria dey worry u😒🙄😏

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by galaxy2020(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Na Ebola, go see a doctor.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by ladipo007: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Oga only a learner in politics will still be doubting the outcome of this election by now,it's going back to the north particularly to atiku.Its a game plan by the north.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by respect80(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:
You can disagree even with your self bro, so it's not a big deal if you disagree with me.
Guy, no be quarrel, I only said you didn't dream anything. I'm happy you are obedient so just go ahead and vote Peter Obi and forget about dreams.
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by GBTYO: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2023
KEVIND:

Another Fulani to to rule after Buhari. Okay ooo let's wait & see.

Okoro, the reasons why your Jewish masters backed Buhari and are now backing Obi, is because they know these two individuals represent the unflinching one Nijeriya project.

I have always called your now moribund Biafra project as a fraud and also stated that Biafra was never the goal but Nigeria for you igbos. You only declared Biafra and annexed the Niger Delta after you lost to same Fulani.

There is no difference between an Igbo and a Fulani in my book as you both want to dominate and preserve the British colonial mandate while pillaging the resources and lands of others.

Buhari has messed the Fulani brand with his misplaced Uthman don Fodio aspirations, so that's why your kike masters chose Obi (the new Zik) to manage their plantation and this explains why you all suddenly dropped your Gucci flag for the diachrome Greene whites green

To even consider that your OSU last hope has pledged not to reform the flawed Zikist system (which all your politicians and populace applaud) shows that an Obi is no different than a Buhari.

Atiku ,on the other hand is hated by Fulani apex group (Miyetti Allah). They even posited that Atiku isn't a real Fulani as his mother was a sex slave from the pagan peoples of Adamawa. They even went as far as saying he shares no trait of their phenotype .Atiku is also hated by radical northern hawks because of his balanced approach to business, politics and relationships that cut across the nation. For this , they don't see him as one who will promote northern interests above every thing else.

So don't give us that crap about Atiku representing the same backwardness of a typical vagrant Buharist Fulani.

So understand this now, Obi is no different from Buhari as he is of the same coin like Buhari that is being tossed by your Jewish masters.

Fools.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by FuckTheMod: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Poten111:

The one you have presented will not win. Ode
That last word describes your mother
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by FuckTheMod: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2023
KingMack:

Goat..The real Goat
Greatest of all time cool
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by jogojogo: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Halopy:

I have warned you severally to stop skipping your drugs
Re: I Just Dreamt Atiku Won The Election Though I'm Obidient. by Halopy: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2023
MrSensor:
cheesy I hope you did not bedwet.
Is it your bed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Gov Poll: Bode George, Akerele-bucknor, Others Endorse Lp’s Rhodes-vivour / Breaking News: UK Apologizes To Peter Obi / Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites Him To Ukraine On State Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.