Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buy A Moissanite Engagement Ring For Your College Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Buy A Moissanite Engagement Ring For Your College Life (342 Views)

What Is A Moissanite Pendant Necklace? / Moissanite Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands / How Much Is A Carat Moissanite Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Moissanite Engagement Ring For Your College Life by kentwang(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2023
My college life essay part 7
University life is about to begin.
At this time, I have been confused and wandering, but time will never stop its pace, just like what Zhu Ziqing wrote, "When washing hands, the days pass by the sink; when eating, the days pass by the rice bowl; When he was silent, he passed by Ning Ran's eyes. I felt that he was leaving in a hurry..."Yes! Time is like running water, and there are still many things to do in our life. For the sake of our dreams, let us cherish the time and accumulate bit by bit from now on!
Let our college life become more fulfilling, rich and rhythmic.
In life, I always hope that happiness will be accompanied by success, and smile in every season of youth. I know very well:
With the call of the sea, we cannot let the courage to fight daunt in the waves, and with the call of the blue sky, we cannot let the flying wings degenerate in the dark clouds.
We are all people with dreams and pursuits. Don't give up the pace of progress because of the hardships of the road. The process of pursuing dreams is bitter, but only a honed life will have it. To have a perfect moissanite diamond ring for your engagement.
Four years in college is very short. It passed in a blink of an eye.
First, seize the opportunity and exercise your ability.
There are many activities in the university, and we should choose those that are beneficial to our own development. Actively participate in activities inside and outside the school, learn to communicate with the outside world, constantly increase knowledge, broaden horizons, and improve yourself.
2. Balance study and work
If you have the ability, you can work in your spare time while studying. However, if you don't study well, doing work is meaningless. Learning cannot wait for time, time is not "waited", but "squeezed".
3. Treat others equally and dedicate yourself sincerely
Know the needs of the students, be able to serve them spontaneously and care for others. Know how to be humble and courteous, and have the courage to contribute!
In fact, university is a place to train people. If we can grasp it well here, we will learn a lot more than in middle school. After all, university is a preparatory education for society.
Living in an era of knowledge explosion, the only thing you can rely on is to constantly expand your knowledge, so that you can be invincible in any situation, and constantly discover your interests and hobbies on the basis of learning professional courses , and constantly expand themselves.
My college life composition part 8
University is not only a place that advocates freedom but also pays equal attention to learning. It is the most wonderful experience in life. How to make our university life more colorful requires us to have a beautiful, comprehensive and scientific understanding of our university life. planning. An effective plan will help you make better use of your time in college to fully improve yourself and prepare for graduation to open up your own world. The meaning of youth is that no matter what we choose, whether we succeed or not, we will not regret it. Therefore, students should carry out their college life purposefully and in a planned way, otherwise they can only waste their college time in a cocoon.
I hope that through four years of college life, I can deeply appreciate the joy and sweetness brought by youth and growth. Not only should we work hard to learn professional knowledge, but we should also cultivate our sense of competition, innovation and teamwork. After 4 years of experience, I hope that I can be braver, stronger and more positive.
Bid farewell to the middle school days and enter the university gate, and the course of life has turned a new page. The road of life has entered a new stage. The students of us have entered China Three Gorges University with hope and longing. The ideal of life will be established here, the foundation of future development will be laid here, and a beautiful university will also start from here. Entering the university with a vision and facing the new environment of the new semester is also an important base. We must adapt to the new environment as soon as possible, and make a series of corresponding plans to re-open up our own world! . Many people have asked themselves: "The road of life should be university. For students who have studied for several years, it is undoubtedly the most important turning point in life, and the planning of life is precisely at this time. Start writing. What kind of future do you plan to design for yourself in college life? It may be colorful, it may be plain and harmonious, it may be full of challenges and thorns-but, no matter what, accumulating steadily is an inevitable rule. I remember a philosopher said this : "Take every step well, this is your life. "Yes, the road of life is long and long, because it is the interpretation of the meaning of your life; the road of life is short and short, because every day you live is your life. Everyone is designing their own life , are realizing their dreams. China Three Gorges University is a big garden, I am just an inconspicuous grass in the garden, but the little grass has a big ideal, let me imagine my university here live.
My college life essay part 9
The days are always passing by in a hurry. If you don’t look back often, you won’t be able to see the distance between yesterday and today. Let me look back. The most obvious change is that when I came here, I was wearing a thin shirt, and I still felt like I was on fire, but now, the snow is falling quietly. On the ground, I was wrapped in a thick cotton coat, and I still felt the cold wind seeping through my skin, gnawing at my muscles and bones...
My freshman life passed halfway through this day-to-day change, like a plane flying at high altitude, you see it coming like a small bird, but in fact it is only the distance that deceives your sight, the more you feel it The slower it comes, the more it is like an arrow leaving the string, disappearing without a sound.
I often feel overwhelmed, I am a person who is easily sad, sometimes I will be in a daze, counting the time passing by seconds, sometimes I like the fallen leaves, falling one by one, I think this is a kind of lonely enjoyment, but I am Blame myself, in fact I often resent myself for not waking up in the morning.
There are always so many things to do, but time is still wasted a little bit. I often put myself on the bare sandy beach, and then say to myself, this is my territory, and I want to create a legend here. But the waves came, a gust of wind passed, the water slowly rushed towards me, and then swallowed my territory and wet my feet...
the University! My dream was to find wings to fly here.
What I need to do now is to build a boat and put it by my side. I want to plant flowers next to me. If I can, when I am tired, I will lie on the golden beach and enjoy the sweetness after sweating...
My College Life Composition Part 10
When I first entered this university, my first feeling was that I was a little disappointed. Especially when there is an opportunity to visit a better university, the sense of loss in my heart is even stronger.
But there is nothing to be upset about. After all, I was not very satisfied with my original review status, so it should be unexpected to have such a result.
When choosing a dormitory, there are actually three price levels. I chose the middle room. Although there are many roommates, there are separate toilets and washrooms. Most of my roommates are my classmates. It was only then that I discovered that some of them had very good grades in the past, some of them were masters who failed and missed a better school, and some were transferred because of transfers, and most of them were transferred for their majors.
In line with the idea that what comes is safe, I am still looking forward to college life. I have joined many clubs, such as speeches, dances, and student unions, etc., just out of curiosity. As for whether I have been selected, I have not. Think more. My roommates all said that they admired my courage, and suddenly they might sometimes find it funny that I behaved like a clown, but at that time, all I wanted was change. If you don't try, how will you know if it will work?
I also gained friendship, some were hypocritical and some were sincere, but at that time I didn't pay much attention to distinguishing them, nor did I take care of them carefully. Fortunately, the sincere friendship still keeps in touch.
Generally speaking, college life is also rich, which opened up my horizons, and at the same time witnessed a small transformation of myself, and also made me understand some truths.
My College Life Composition Part 11
Unfortunately, I was addicted to the Internet in college, lingered in Internet cafes all day long, neglected my studies, and wasted a few years of youth in the upside-down day and night and depression. Looking back now, it seems like I had a real and terrible nightmare, and I woke up in a cold sweat. I really admire the unprecedented fanaticism and concentration that emerged at that time, but unfortunately I just used it to waste time and energy in the virtual world just to chase the passion, satisfaction, and even vanity of nothingness. I ended up failing to get them into the right path. The result is self-evident, I ended my four years, and even my entire student life, with a certificate of graduation. When I finally understood that what I wasted today was the tomorrow that the dead yesterday prayed for, what was left for me was ten years of work, the helplessness and pain that was wasted once, the guilt for my family and the deep self-satisfaction. responsibility, while the beautiful vision of tomorrow is mercilessly blown into the wind and gradually fades away.
While the Internet addiction incident changed the trajectory of my life, it also reshaped the inner world—and this change is to abandon the old ideas and regain a new way of thinking—it is the loss and loneliness that pull it back from the edge of the brain to the center, I was delighted and somewhat relieved by this unexpected discovery. I am happy to see that I have a deeper thinking about things. It is like a bird out of the cage and finds a wider sky in the wilderness. Since then, I no longer make unnecessary promises or guarantees. After deceiving many people, I finally realized the ugliness and abhorrence of this behavior; Walked peacefully into the grave, but now I ignore these routines, just as I despise the cookie-cutter college papers; I have learned to be grateful, and I am always ready to serve others. The ruthlessness endowed to me—it has made me turn a deaf ear to the pleadings and even the abuse of everyone around me; there is more integrity in my bones, or rather cynicism; I cherish everything I have, Because I have tasted the bitterness of loss; I also deeply repent for the indulgence of wasting time...
Time has healed the wounds of Internet addiction, and made my attitude towards games more and more relieved, but it left a permanent blood scab. Every time I look back, it suddenly hurts my heart.
I often think this way now: life is like a dense forest, and the other end is success; those who are in good times step on the broad road opened up by their predecessors, but a group of people like us must overcome thorns and thorns by ourselves, keep working hard, stay sharp, and if we are lucky enough, we will be able to Arrive before sunset, otherwise you can only fall into endless loss and darkness. I claim to be the pioneer of Lin Mang, which is a kind of reasonable consolation.
My College Life Composition Part 12
I have spent 3 or 4 months in the university. After the winter vacation, I will enter the freshman semester. After experiencing the freshman semester, I feel that college life is sometimes happy, and sometimes It was boring again. But in college, you can really learn a lot of knowledge that you couldn't touch before.
University life is sometimes happy. I still remember that when we entered school just now, we were in military training. The 10-day military training is still a long time for us, but fortunately, it rained most of the time during our military training. At this time, we will take some online classes in the dormitory to adapt to dormitory life. I still remember that our military training clothes are very beautiful, and we like to wear them very much. Our instructor is a senior and a former navy. He is very handsome and kind to us. He often tells us stories and tells us What happened when I was in the navy. Often when he was training hard in other classes, he would let us sit together and tell us stories, show talents and play games with us. In the final parade performance, we also won the first place in our college. It can be said that we are learning while playing.
During those rainy nights, in order to promote the mutual understanding and closer relationship between the students, the class asked me to help organize some activities to promote the relationship between the students during the evening self-study. At that time, the help sometimes made us gather in the class to play some small games, and sometimes let us take pictures in the multimedia classroom to watch horror movies together. Those few days of military training were very relaxing. Although it was military training, we didn't get much sunshine. Generally speaking, we were very happy and relaxed.
In addition, the university classroom is not like high school. It needs to be tensed all the time and listen to the teacher's lectures. Some university courses are very interesting. Even if there are no academic requirements, I am willing to listen to them, such as There is a class I am studying that teaches art history. During art history, the teacher will tell us some myths and stories about ancient Greece and Egypt, and tell us about the relationship between characters and some famous stories, including the origin of religious myths. , We will all listen to these stories about Zeus with gusto.
In addition, we have more free time that can be allocated by ourselves. At this time, the time becomes very free. This is also one of the things that makes me feel happy and happy in college life.
My College Life Composition Part 13
In the early morning, the breeze was blowing the curtains of the dormitory. I opened my sleepy eyes, got out of bed and washed, and started a new day.
A beam of warm sunshine accompanied me into the classroom. Putting down my schoolbag, I couldn't help but look out the window. It's not very bright yet, except for the sun and the breeze, everything else seems to have not woken up. I took out the handouts from my schoolbag and carefully reviewed what the teacher had said. At that moment, the outside voices were automatically blocked by me.
At noon, I walked out of the classroom with my favorite book, came to the small river, and read quietly by the weeping willows on the river bank. There is no noise from students here, no sound of cleaning staff sweeping the floor, and no roar of food delivery motorcycles, only the rustling sound of willow leaves being blown by the breeze, and the cheerful singing of birds. Reading in such an environment is the happiest thing in my day.
In the evening, evening self-study began. At this time, I will delve into professional courses, review, brush up questions, preview, prepare experiments, and collect paper materials. I always do not lose any of these tasks. After a whole day of studying, I was tired and my mind was a little foggy, but I persisted.
In 2035, my college life is fulfilling and beautiful.
There is no doubt that we all want sparkle, but for us, a longer-lasting, stronger, brighter natural or lab-grown diamond is the number one choice for value and quality.

[i]If you're considering buying a ring for yourself, or just looking to gift someone a piece of beautifully crafted jewelry that can hold something of value, choose Moissanite Rings>>>https://www.custommoissaniterings.com/. [/i]Why? It is as beautiful as a diamond, the only difference is the sparkle. The beauty of both gemstones is impeccable, so you will have jewelry that is just as beautiful, or you will get jewelry that looks stunning. That's why you can choose jewelry according to your wishes, there will be moissanite on it. Beauty is equal to "white handsome", so don't think too much.

Moissanite and diamonds are related gemstones in appearance, but they differ in carat, luster, and a few other details. These details are only apparent when you do enough research. Based on very interesting data, we can see that these are very similar gemstones, a perfect match. We believe your next choice will be Moissanite, diamond's twin brother, this gem will be your next love.

(1) (Reply)

Moissanite Engagement Rings And Wedding Bands / See How Reno Omokri React To Ooni Of Ife Pete Edoche Greetings Saga / Dream Interpret - Exams In Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.