Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? (772 Views)

Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Where Do You Spend More Time? / The Sun Newspaper Of 31st September 2006. Who Has Access To A Copy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? by kenny1st(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2011
I just thought that this forum is the number one in nigeria that i can think of for now which allows people to air their opinion and even critisis our leaders at different tiers of government. However, my question is how many of these high profiled guys have access to read all these public opinions and critisms about them, including the mr president (GEJ). I am very sure majority of us (NLanderS) are closer relation to these people, why dont we encourage them to have a nairaland account and to also take their time to check on this site from time to time on a daily basis.
Re: How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? by werepeLeri: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2011
You are funny - lets say you are in government, will you touch Nairaland with a 30 feet pole?
Re: How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? by obowunmi(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2011
if I'm busy looting all of Nigeria's wealth, why would I have time to listen to the common man ?! Most folks of this site and children anyway, in Nigeria, no one listens to children.
Re: How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
Na person wey neva see free money get time for Nairaland. Nigerian leaders are blinded by greed. They are not constructive people but wealth eroders.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Driver's License At The Speed Of Light / Why Is Jtf Finding It Hard To Stop Boko Harem / Chile Eboe-osuji Makes History As 1st Nigerian Icc Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.