Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (12605 Views)

2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign / SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Ruggedniggaone: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Fool ani prostitute POLITHIEFcians

It won't stop Tinubu from winning.
pele omo iya wa gbadun

4 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
God is Making APC & PDP Supporters & Chieftains More Confused

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Ofunaofu: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu should as a matter of urgency step down for Obi. He is no longer in the race

Peter Obi is miles ahead, Peter Obi is the only formidable candidate we have now

Tinubu should not allow his greed to cost southern Nigeria another opportunity to get to the presidential seat of Nigeria.

He did it in 2015, Southern Nigeria will forever not forgive him if he does it again

4 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Acidosis(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu needs to step down for Obi ASAP else he will come a distant fourth.

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2023
A sign 🪧 that the north is aligning towards ATIKU and the PDP
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Really Wonderful development I would say !
Skyehigher1:
yeah after this 2023 election no political office holders will do anti parties again because if you leave the parties then you will leave your position too that is 2022 electoral act
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
I'll vote for Peter Obi.

But if he doesn't win, let Atiku Abubakar win.

Bola Tinubu is a disease that must be avoided at all costs.

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by adioolayi(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
EarlierDawn:
Katsina is 100% Atikulated.

President Buhari will not lose his home state to the opposition...I am not saying Tinubu will win eventually, no...I am just saying Buhari's party, APC, will win Katsina State.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Amayabor1: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2023
Dapson73:

That will be contrary to the constitutional right of freedom of movement.

Which movement? The constitutional right of freedom of movement talks about you being able to walk freely. It doesn't cover jumping from one political party to another as that is not walking.

Anyways, Atiku is coming!

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by HomoSapiien: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2023
Non returning reps members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obyrich(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2023
goshikid:
Urchins will cry after election results 😂😂

Some will commit suicide and depression will be among some

Nlfpmod
Watch as they will come and attack Obi supporters for their woes. grin
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by BobbieZion(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You are a f***ing tribalistic bigot.

The same fulanis Tinubu has been kissing their *ss.

3 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by shortgun(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2023
They don't want to be stoned like Buhari grin grin grin
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by izombie(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2023
One thing i want tinubu not to win this election is because of what happened in 2015 for his personal ambition.
Now it's either obi wins or atiku wins. No qualms. Emi lo kan should rest abeg

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by obyrich(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2023
proprince:
Just imagine what the north is planning to do with Atiku.

Now all of them are joining pdp cause is their btother that is there. Gid will never forgive Tinubu for spoiling the chances that the south had.

Imagine an old fool played money game on all those stupid greedy delegates. How can the south not come together to produce a sound candidaye like Obi and Osinbajo. May God punish all of you supporting Tinubu with his muslim/muslim ticket.
The greed and entitlement mentality of one man
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu should just step down he had lost before he even wasted his money campaigning tongue

Obi 2023
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Sannisege: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2023
If you can’t win primaries in APC, then you are useless to APC. You are free to go to PDP.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by HisGraceBet: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Bsv
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by izombie(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2023
adioolayi:

President Buhari will not lose his home state to the opposition...I am not saying Tinubu will win eventually, no...I am just saying Buhari's party, APC, will win Katsina State.
Buhari no send anybody. Buhari is tired and retired so he doesn't give a hoot what happens in Katsina

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by tinsel: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Three members of the House APC refused to give ticket to contest again.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2023
LaSenior:
cheesy

I will be voting for LP but if PDP wins then no problem

Someone must be taught a painful lesson

You helped destroy your fellow southerner government because you want to play national politics and paraventure become a president

Buhari and northerners will definitely teach him a painful lesson hope he survives it

Greed and betrayer works hand in hand

I swear. If its not PO then let it be Atiku simple

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by caprini1: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Misterc:
In Nigerian politics..... The real losers are the masses....
See the way the politicians are jumping from one party to another simply for them to secure the money....
But how about the masses
They keep engaging in fruitless wars with one another
politics is an industry in Nigeria,nothing about serving the country or patriotism,once you know this,you have your peace.

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Am a pure Igbo but we will rather see Atiku there than Tinubu.
If its not PO then let it be Atiku simple
To hell with South unite.

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by caprini1: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2023
adioolayi:

You think pmb gives a hoot about anybody? The man just came to power to live good,marry out and settle his children and then retire to Niger or London.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
APC no give them ticket, meanwhile PDP will also disappoint them
exactly what is happening in the north. majority of the defectors were loosers from one party. I just even checked this one now. same thing. If atiku loose, they will be the greatest losers.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by sucess001(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Nigeria would have been better if there is a law of NO CHANGING OF PARTY.

Obi would have remained in APGA or PDP
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by PeterObi4LP: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2023
I won't be surprise if Shettima decamp and leave Tinubu to his fate.
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by emperor863(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2023
LaSenior:
cheesy

I will be voting for LP but if PDP wins then no problem

Someone must be taught a painful lesson

You helped destroy your fellow southerner government because you want to play national politics and paraventure become a president

Buhari and northerners will definitely teach him a painful lesson hope he survives it

Greed and betrayer works hand in hand

That's exactly what we want, vote LP. There is no way on earth that you would have voted APC. You first love is PDP been because of ethnicity, you will vote LP. In takes one vote from PDP, the only contest we have.

The more LP votes, the lesser the votes for Atiku, and the easier for Tinubu to enter Aso Rock villa. God bless Obi. Jagaban may make him a special assistant (on China Affairs)
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asobo1: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Garfield1 I repeat how market? You will cry out your eye balls after Atiku must have been elected and confirmed as president. Politics is local. Never in the history of Nigeria has Buhari(satan) been stoned but it happened last week. I hope you have also chopped from Tinubu because even as an opposition, I have chopped and still expecting to chop.

1 Like

Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by asobo1: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Am a pure Igbo but we will rather see Atiku there than Tinubu.
If its not PO then let it be Atiku simple
To hell with South unite.
Simply vote Atiku if that's the case. Have a nice day
Re: 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina by haffaze777(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Under whose party are they seeking re election? Which party ticket did they failed to win primary election? I think answer to those questions will help us know their relevance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge / DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.