Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference (27284 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / Touts Shun Soludo’s Orders, Attack Tricycle Riders Over Levies / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is the leader of UNKNOWN GUN MEN

Your claims have no evidence.

Take note that if he doesn't win.

Tinubu will rule Yoruba land, Atiku Arewa Emirates, and Peter Obi for Biafra
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
grandstar:
E be like say them dey vex say Soludo diss their man, Peter Obi. Dem dey para for am

A house divided against itself no dey stand

Do you agree that Nigeria should divide... because e no dey stand since
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
Education is the problem of South East, oga. I thought you were smart.

You should be talking about how the states can pool their resources and invest in areas they have comparative advantage so the zone can collectively benefit from it.

See how Lagos is doing amazing collabo with states in the north to produce Lagos rice.

A brief Google search could have saved you all these embarrassment
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by DestinyNigga: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Megatone:
Election is just by the corner and most Governors are busy trying to fight for their political career. So nobody abandoned anybody.

Modified:

Just because Soludo doesn't support Obi does not make him a bad person. After all Peter Obi did not also support him during his governorship ambition. This is politics, everybody has his or her game plan just like chess.

Same u will insult him after presidential election grin Anybody urchins support should be careful grin Now Soludo is on his own. Even his colleagues have abandoned him. We Anambrarians don't want to hear his voice. His party members have abandoned him too. We can't wait to vote him out.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120505165:

Cos he said the truth and nothing but the truth about PandoraObi.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.

This country is near it's septation.

You know why?

YORUBA PEOPLE CAN NEVER LIKE AN IGBO MAN UNTIL THE IGBO MAN HATES HIS FELLOW IGBO MAN
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Easterners hate truth, it’s part of the reason they’ve been backwards politically. Posterity shall vindicate Soludo

and the north that is politically forward why are they still the poorest.

We are not backwards politically my friend!!

Our goal is our own country.

If you like believe it or not the country is divided and every one must go back home.

TINUBU- Yoruba Nation
Atiku- Arewa Emirates
Peter Obi- Biafra republic
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godispeace:
why are zombidients /Obidogs igbo so foolish like this ??

"Foolish people" that must buy your land before you eat grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
After insulting Peter Obi, you want to form unity?

You dey craze.

Soludo, I talk say you dey craze.

Craze dey worry you.
nobi small craze

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shezzman:
So?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I don't grab...

Just like every Yoruba that doesn't support tinubu is called a Yoruba bastard.

Any Igbo that doesn't support Obi is called an Igbo bastard

Hope the English is now simpler?
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by SmartPolician: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Biggeststar01:

A brief Google search could have saved you all these embarrassment

Next time you want to quote this moniker, make sure you make sense, dummy!
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by NothingDoMe: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Megatone:
Election is just by the corner and most Governors are busy trying to fight for their political career. So nobody abandoned anybody.

Modified:

Just because Soludo doesn't support Obi does not make him a bad person. After all Peter Obi did not also support him during his governorship ambition. This is politics, everybody has his or her game plan just like chess.
Not supporting is different from trying to bring someone down. Soludo is finished in the East. One term governor. I trust Igbo peeps.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Biggeststar01:

"Foolish people" that must buy your land before you eat grin
Land wey dem papa don sell finish.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
funshint:
This is what can never happen in SW. We know when to set politics aside when it comes to matters of regional security. Compared to Amotekun which has been relatively successful, Ebubeagu has not lived up to it's bidding. The fall of SE is their disunity.

NIGERIA is more disunited than south east.

Nigeria needs to be divided so we can stop insulting ourselves
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

What did he say to castigate him?

Igbo leaders have never been united

Baba get out.

You Yorubas never like igbos, but you love any Igbo that betrays Igbo people. That's the only way to be loved by y'all.

Country don divide....

E remain to sign referendum!!👍
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Afolue(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
South East and disunity amongst themselves are like 5 and 6….

Wishing…Peter Obi good luck.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
bluecircle470:

Just because he’s saying the truth

How about the truth about your own candidate, do you believe it?

And soludo didn't bring evidence, in a law court his opinion would be irrelevant
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
jahsharon:

But you love the South West governor that is against Tinubu. You Igbos will cry next month, you will cry blood.

The kid don vex.

But election is near Sha...hold your preeq
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by grandstar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Do you agree that Nigeria should divide... because e no dey stand since

Can Nigeria divide? I don't know.

But I know God's kingdom will soon come (Matthew 6:10)
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by sleemomymy: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
The only governor with brain. Yet the good for nothing ones are castigating hm.
From south west, we will keep watching them as they are destroying themselves.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Land wey dem papa don sell finish.

Don't mind those ones, I don't even take them seriously at all.

It's just jealousy.

What other reason does one have to hate a
so called *minority tribe* that doesn't even hate them back😴
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
SmartPolician:

Next time you want to quote this moniker, make sure you make sense, dummy!

And this concerns you... How?
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by Biggeststar01: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
grandstar:

Can Nigeria divide? I don't know.

But I know God's kingdom will soon come (Matthew 6:10)

My dear Nigeria is divided between the citizens.

It remains for the politicians to be divided, and trust me the north is good at playing unfair politics that would cause that division, which would lead to septation.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by ebukamen(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
descarado:

The man just dey fall hand up and down.

So egocentric.

Too proud of himself
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by ablejesus26(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
MiaBeer:

You can’t support good and bad at the same time. Real men don’t allow themselves to be used that way. Soludo is a loser and a sellout. Period and you are a collaborator too.

So you can deliberately prove that the measurements for a real man is supporting everyone's choice and not having a different opinion and the mindset to air it unapologetically??
It's autocracy you seek not democracy.
Obi is a good man.
Soludo is a good man too.
That they have differences in certain areas doesn't make any of them less.
I will stop here,I don't in anyway fancy dis discuss.
It's like asking me to choose between ofe Owerri and ofe Onugbu. I like em both unapologetically.
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by sapele914(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
ebukamen:

Too proud of himself
Because he exposed that Apga Judas Peter Obi?

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by sapele914(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
MiaBeer:

You can’t support good and bad at the same time. Real men don’t allow themselves to be used that way. Soludo is a loser and a sellout period and you are a collaborator too . .

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by MiaBeer(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=120512680][/quote] Sapele914
What is this jaguda mentioning me for. Unemployed urchins are everywhere mentioning people up and down. Get Lost loser!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by yarimo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Your claims have no evidence.

Take note that if he doesn't win.

Tinubu will rule Yoruba land, Atiku Arewa Emirates, and Peter Obi for Biafra
Gbam IPOB terrorists chief judge has spoken
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by ComeToJesus: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference by CaptainSpatial(m): 2:09am On Jan 31, 2023
He might not be the people's favorite right now, but Gov. Soludo is making very good points that can benefit the SE region now and in the long run. I just pray that our leaders will leave their political ambitions and do what needs to be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Moves Against Jonathan: Northern Pro-jonathan Governors Get Threat Message / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh / Meet Deji Ogunsakin, Kolapo Olusola Eleka's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.