Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) (47628 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Bvlgari: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLexFNpagd8

Lady shows off N1.2m goods her staff stole from her shop shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by worldTina(f): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Hmnmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Ireportlive: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2023
This is why most startup business colapse

Criminal staffs

219 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Rechargeam247(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2023
That's serious, what is left🤷🏽‍♂️

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2023
Nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
E dey very difficult to see a Nigerian girl wey no dey thief...very difficult.

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Shalommy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy The idiot above me no get sense! Maybe his moda and sisters are thieves. Tuueeehh

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Mhykel217(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
The staff wants to start her own business🤣🤣

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Clintifydan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy The idiot above me no get sense! Maybe his moda and sisters are thieves. Tuueeehh

But why are you pained ?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Rexymania(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
The thief won go open her own shop 😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Waterlilly: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
where you see money open big shop, small girls wit big god

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by ValCon888: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Always vet your staff before employment.
E get why.
It is impossible for a fox to guard a hen house.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let them be submitting CV

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by officialfysh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Reach out to me if you’re in need of my Mac book pro 15… still in good working condition & PS4 500gb.
Just gained admission in UK and need money to book my flight ticket… WhatsApp me 08051710515

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shalommy:
You are thief

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by mosho2good: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let's cool down the tension Jare. From my inbox :

Mr Chairman
Accurate Time Keeper,
Impartial Panel of Judges,
My Able Friends,
Fellow Co debator,
All protocols duly observed.

My name is my name, and I am here to propose the motions that states.

( Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn ) with my following reasons.

1. Dem first born you no mean say na you go first die.

2. If you first me touch ceiling because you tall, I go first you to pick stone for ground because I near ground pass you.

3. You fit first me enter SS1 and I fit first you enter University.

4. My jeep fit stop for road while your Beetle fit carry you reach house.

5. Girl wey marry last year fit born pikin before woman wey marry 10 years ago.

6. Small boy wey just finish school fit begin work before Chairman wey do NYSC 2015.

7. If aeroplane engine knock, both person wey dey first class and the one for economy, na the same God dem go call.

8. Na Oga dey pay driver, but AC dey first blow driver before e reach Oga for back.

9. Person wey dey healthy fit die before person wey dey sick.

10. You dey stay upstairs no mean say you near God pass.

11. You help me today, no mean say, I no fit help you tomorrow.

12. When you see me na when I see you.

13. Mr timekeeper, as you want to ring that bell, may your time in this world not be over.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince and not confuse you that ( Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life. Life na turn by turn. )

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ganduje disciples grin grin

Thank God you caught them

Some people over greedy shall
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Mrmb: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLexFNpagd8

Lady shows off N1.2m goods her staff stole from her shop shocked

Some shit heads will still blame the government for this

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thieves don full everywhere, as hunger and poverty don take over, some people eye dey red.
What your staff did was very wrong, she should be punished.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by naturefellow(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Female Afonja staff
it's 2023. Stop being an effing racist tribalist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mrmb:

Some shit heads will still blame the government for this
Are the government different

The only difference is that these thieves will be persecuted immediately while the government walk freely, majestically sef grin

Modified:
Mrmb:

Did the government push the staff do this?
Yes sir! The government are partly responsible

Infact they have a role to play in the society by living exemplary lives and persecuting anyone, no matter who to serve as a deterrent to anyone who would do the same!

The only reason this is publicized is because it's the masses involved

Let it be politicians, it's the media that printed it that will apologize to them

So you cannot totally exonerate the government

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
ValCon888:
Always vet your staff before employment.
E get why.
It is impossible for a fox to guard a hen house.

Make it legal but bloody.
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by GolDRoger: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
cool
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
naturefellow:
it's 2023. Stop being an effing racist tribalist.

Are they Afonjas or not?
Are they females or not?

If the above assumptions are correct then my statement is accurate and you are misguided.
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Employ nigerians at your own risk....
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by Mrmb: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Are the government different

Did the government push the staff do this?

This is the Nigerian mentality, until we change that mentality things will keep going south.. How can dishonest people hope for an honest leader?

Our leaders are a reflection of us....
Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by stamapro(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Demonic staff, she has sucked the life of the business with this move. Thank God she was caught. The are never patient always want to cut corners to make it in the shortest time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by CursedOsuPigs: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Female Afonja staff

Shinedu nwa donkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
kleptomaniac biitiuch!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.