Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops (1609 Views)

Look Beyond Your Beautiful Mansions & Make Igboland LIVABLE - Okonjo-iweala / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Nigerians Mock Minister For Using Jet In Aerial Assessment Of Kainji Dam Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThEGodFaDa2: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Ijero Ekiti is a town in Ekiti State of Nigeria in West Africa. Ijero Ekiti is situated in the northwest part of Ekiti State. Ijero Ekiti is the Local Government Headcount. The main language spoken by the indigenes of Ijero Ekiti is Ekiti dialect and the Yoruba language.

Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Ireportlive: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2023
cool

Shares Similarities with Rio de Janeiro Brazil and London UK

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by MITCHELL96: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
The rusted zincs I'm seeing here ehnnn 😐😂

Government have wrecked lives here that people can't even afford those original black zincs or at least, Cameroon zinc or what do they call it sef?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThEGodFaDa2: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
Just Dey whine yourself

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Ireportlive: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Just Dey whine yourself

All the houses there are Victorian architecture, the zinc shows old civilization

Oxford university is one of the oldest in the world it has old roof

university of Ibadan is the oldest in West Africa it has old roof

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

All the houses there are Victorian architecture, the zinc shows old civilization

Oxford university is one of the oldest in the world it has old roof

university of Ibadan is the oldest in West Africa it has old roof
You sure say na this type of brown roof?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Ireportlive: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

This guy funny

Go to Cocoa house, Go-to NtA Ibadan, go-to UCH , UI , Poly Ibadan , liberty stadium

All first in Africa see their roofs and see their infrastructure

I know SouthEast no get such

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

This guy funny

Go to Cocoa house, Go-to NtA Ibadan, go-to UCH , UI , Poly Ibadan , liberty stadium

Are you now saying all the inhabitants of Ekiti State decided not to change their rustic brown roof in order to promote their ancient heritage?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Ireportlive: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Are you now saying all the inhabitants of Ekiti State decided not to change their rustic brown roof in order to promote their ancient heritage?

Why change what is working fine?!

Walking around Mapo hall feels marvelous.. a building my great grandfather, my grandfather my father all walked this great hall

You can't understand

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThEGodFaDa2: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

Why change what is working fine?!

Walking around Mapo hall feels marvelous.. a building my great grandfather, my grandfather my father all walked this great hall

You can't understand
Na wah for you o!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by bejamina: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Onitsha Anambra state. Peter Obi did wonders. No brown roof

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by walefresh3(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
bejamina:
Onitsha Anambra state. Peter Obi did wonders. No brown roof
u purposely created this tread in 9ther to embarrass alaigbo ?
Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by SpatialKing(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu boys have been ruling Ekiti state
How come they can't develop it to be like Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by ThinkSmarter: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
From the pictures of SW towns I have seen on the internet.
It's obvious that civilization and development took place there earlier before it reached other regions.
Most Cities with aluminum roofs started developing rapidly from year 2000 till date.
While most SW towns are already developed, though with older building models.
Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Ogbuefi2020: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThinkSmarter:
From the pictures of SW towns I have seen on the internet.
It's obvious that civilization and development took place there earlier before it reached other regions.
Most Cities with aluminum roofs started developing rapidly from year 2000 till date.
While most SW towns are already developed, though with older building models.
Stop decieving yourselves, people over there are poor and can't change their roofs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by potent5(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Lol. Hahahahaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Malawian(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Na camoflage nah, if those Yoruba grandmothers dey flygo mission for night, dem no go quick see where them suppose land.
Watch, if just five houses our of ten change their roof for the street, the remaining 5 houses go rush change their own.

ThEGodFaDa2:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please there's nothing beautiful about this. You people should stop disgracing Nigeria and Africa.

Worse still, it is is a clear case of abject penury as people are struggling to change their zinc roofs with aluminium roofs that don't rust!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Opintiwa: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
SmartPolician:
Please there's nothing beautiful about this.

You people should stop disgracing Nigeria and Africa.

People in this area love eating red Hoill and boiled hegg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by Opintiwa: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Haahahaaah

I don die oooooo

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by kozmokaz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You were on the other thread condemning the village in anambra !!

Guy u are evil !!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Aerial View Of Ekiti State; Beautiful Mansions And Hill-tops by IGBOSON1: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

This guy funny

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Ireportlive trying to put a positive spin on things! Nice one!😉

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasa Wins Polling Unit For Asiwaju Tinubu, Others / Obi’s Outing Shows There Are Ballot Boxes On Twitter - Aviation Minister Says / Patrick Chinedu Is Not Yoruba.. He Is Not Our Son.. HE IS IGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.