Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo (22039 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jogs1900:

We know the religious fanatics shouting Yoruba Muslims..The fanatical sects from the sad east..The Hausas happened to be more religious tolerant than these sects.Its in their place you will hear an Anglican fighting a Catholic as if they are not same Christians.Even topmost Yoruba pastors in Nigeria like Pastor Adeboye, Tunde Bakre and Bishop Oyedepo all have Christians, Muslims and Traditionalists in their families...Hear this, Religion can never separate real Yorubas .

As a Yoruba, I agree that religion is not a major issue, but you see that Muslim-Muslim ticket bah, everybody go shop the breakfast if they are elected in this country. Even the Muslims in the core North and the South go shop the breakfast tired. This is because terrorists know no boundaries in their attacks. The Mu-Mu ticket is an invite to terrorists that Nigeria is now an Islamic state. Just expect what is happening in Pakistan and Afghanistan to start happening here,
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by frankson1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Luckylife:
God forbid BAT things

Nawao...and you had to take almost a full front page in trying so hard to discredit a person undecided you could have just post an image and move on. Well, Una get energy.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by chichima5764: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zombidiots and brain are like parallel line that can never meetZombidiots and brain are like parallel line that can never meet...
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obidients have really changed the game in this election, when did Nigerians start paying this much emphasis on party rally when we all know how the parole be for political rallies in this country? We know that politicians would have gone on the streets buying roasted corns and frying beans cake by now.

Thanks you Obidients for changing the political game in this country forever.

#ObiIsComing
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by frankson1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
OttHin:

Bro Tinubu no reach anywhere for Akwa Ibom. I dey uyo like this. Na money those guys wan go collect. Know this and know peace.

Is at the bolded not becoming stale alreadyundecided why do your kind always use this statement whenever there's an overwhelming crowd during BAT campaign and I'm sure the story will be different if he had few people.

If you think other candidates are not giving out mobilization money, then you're not being honest with yourself undecided
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Luckylife(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
frankson1:

Nawao...and you had to take almost a full front page in trying so hard to discredit a person undecided you could have just post an image and move on. Well, Una get energy.
It seems the way Nigeria is presently is ok with you, we Nigerians are not cursed forever with worst corrupt minded politicians . We deserve better , don't you?
So we must all join hands together to elect the most qualified,competent, corrupt free incoming President Peter Obi into office for the betterment of our future.

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Akpan107(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jogs1900:

One person cannot remote control millions of Yorubas...Do you mean Bishop Oyedepo that has Muslims among his siblings won't support them in their ambitions because of religion
The MURIC man was not actually speaking for himself.... He was speaking for millions of Yoruba Muslims... That was why he kept saying "WE" in the statements he made....
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by frankson1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
OttHin:

Bro Tinubu no reach anywhere for Akwa Ibom. I dey uyo like this. Na money those guys wan go collect. Know this and know peace.

Haha! If you knew peace you wouldn't have made this comment undecided
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Nijablast: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
bionixs:
God forbid.
Get used to your incoming president
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by OttHin: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
frankson1:

Is at the bolded not becoming stale alreadyundecided why do your kind always use this statement whenever there's an overwhelming crowd during BAT campaign and I'm sure the story will be different if he had few people.

If you think other candidates are not giving out mobilization money, then you're not being honest with yourself undecided

Big man, this is my state we are talking about. Go check my profile, you'll never see me talk about or argue the forthcoming election with anybody. Bro majority of the crowd you see in that stadium didn't come for Tinubu. Tinubu is not known in Akwa Ibom. I have checked the whole of uyo, it's only one location that I have seen Tinubu's campaign flex, not even their campaign grounds at Four Lanes if you know. And let me remind you, this is just a campaign rally and not election. So we shouldn't be deceived by the number of people in that stadium.

Other candidates might be giving out mobilisation money, yeah I agree with you. But BATs own is just too obvious. Imagine sending buses to universities, polytechnics, colleges, etc. Bros I don see where I go collect free money, why I no go enter bus follow go shout ON YOUR MANDATE WE SHALL STAND for campaign grounds. That's exactly what happened in Akwa Ibom today.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Jogs1900: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Akpan107:
The MURIC man was not actually speaking for himself.... He was speaking for millions of Yoruba Muslims... That was why he kept saying "WE" in the statements he made....

The same way A Catholic father told his people in Anambra not to vote for Anglicans because they are lesser Christians.MURIC doesn't have followers mind you...We all know it's a one man NGO
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by frankson1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
OttHin:

Big man, this is my state we are talking about. Go check my profile, you'll never see me talk about or argue the forthcoming election with anybody. Bro majority of the crowd you see in that stadium didn't come for Tinubu. Tinubu is not know in Akwa Ibom. I have checked the whole of uyo, it's only one location that I have seen Tinubu's campaign flex, not even their campaign grounds at Four Lanes if you know. And let me remind you, this is just a campaign rally and not election. So we shouldn't be deceived by the number of people in that stadium.

Other candidates might be giving out mobilisation money, yeah I agree with you. But BATs own is just too obvious. Imagine sending buses to universities, polytechnics, colleges, etc. Bros I don see where I go collect free money, why I no go enter bus follow go shout ON YOUR MANDATE WE SHALL STAND for campaign grounds. That's exactly what happened in Akwa Ibom today.

I'm not arguing about his popularity in Uyo because he doesn't have any connection and nothing takes him to Uyo other than for the campaigns. What I clearly stated was that ALL political parties and candidates give out money for or as mobilization.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by buhariguy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
1Dray:

Who be this one?
your father
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by OttHin: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
frankson1:

I'm not arguing about his popularity in Uyo because he doesn't have any connection and nothing takes him to Uyo other than for the campaigns. What I clearly stated was that ALL political parties and candidates give out money for or as mobilization.

Okay man. Let's pray for a better candidate that will bring us the kind of Nigeria we wish for.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by frankson1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
OttHin:

Okay man. Let's pray for a better candidate that will bring us the kind of Nigeria we wish for.

There's no candidate amongst the top 3 contenders that will bring to us the kind of Nigeria we're wishing for.

Also, the kind of Nigeria we're wishing for can't happen in 8yrs so a better candidate can only set the parthway.

I was rooting for the current VP because I think he alone have the wherewithal to set the foundation for the Nigeria we're wishing for.
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by OttHin: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
LegendHero:

Have you ever been to a polling booth?

You think politicians are stupid and will be giving 15k to people that won't vote them. They always verify who you vote for before giving money and you better not ask me how they always know.

It's evident you Obiidiots don't even know what you parrot sometimes.

Tareq1105:

It's obvious that nearly all the obidients on the platform are shocked by the mammoth crowd at the Tinubu rally.

blamingthedevil:
APC pulling more crowd than PDP in Akwa ibom

YorubaNiBaba:
No be seresere, jagaban no be their papa's mate ooh
Akwa Ibom is fully BATified, cursed zombidiots should know this and stop wasting their time cuz 10% they won't get in this state

Urchins suffer no dey tire unađŸ™„

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by bionixs: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nijablast:

Get used to your incoming president
spit !
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by diplomat058(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
iSense247:
Tinubu's desperation has already divided us. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. I say No to muslim-terrorist ticket.

Continue fooling yourself, , IPOB bandit

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by MuscularDick(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
hyenas are famed scavengers and often dine on the leftovers of other predators. That is what Obi will do in this election. He will dine on leftover votes.
Holluwhakemmy:
lol why hyena

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
MuscularDick:
hyenas are famed scavengers and often dine on the leftovers of other predators. That is what Obi will do in this election. He will dine on leftover votes.
Hmmmn smiles
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by MuscularDick(m): 5:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Igbos have turned this election to war against we Yorubas. You see them attacking us here and there. I have removed myself from all igbo dominated WhatsApp groups that I belong. They are just too angry, bitter, toxic and abusive.... They are all about anti Yoruba vibes.
Holluwhakemmy:
Hmmmn smiles
Re: Early Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
MuscularDick:
Igbos have turned this election to war against we Yorubas. You see them attacking us here and there. I have removed myself from all igbo dominated WhatsApp groups that I belong. They are just too angry, bitter, toxic and abusive.... They are all about anti Yoruba vibes.
Just take it easy with them the amount of hatred they have for us is too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja DISCO Issues Notice Of Disconnection To Presidential Villa, 85 MDAs / Rising Food, Fuel Prices Also Experienced In US, UK, Not Nigeria’s Problem — Lai / Makinde Wins Polling Unit, Wins In Adelabu’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.