Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

How I Managed My Spending Last Christmas. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Managed My Spending Last Christmas. (132 Views)

How Anyone Can Hit $300 - $1000 Spending Just 30min Daily Online. / Beta Testers Needed - Forex Managed Account / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Managed My Spending Last Christmas. by Oluwafemadepeju: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hope no one comes asking me for money this month because while the parties went on, I kept going over my checklist to ensure I didn't exceed my “13th” month budget. Lol.
This may sound funny, but I made a budget before shopping. I planned how much I could afford to spend and stuck to it. It helped me so much because I did not overspend; hence I avoided financial stress. I took my time to look for and use the few sales coupons I could get that helped me save money on gifts.
To all my friends I invited over to my place to eat Nigerian Jollof and grilled chicken over a few bottles of beer; the secret was that it was cheaper cooking at home and stocking my fridge with the drinks than it would have been to do so in a commercial place. To be honest, I even enjoyed it better because we had time to engage in all sorts of activities. I am so proud of myself that I avoided impulse buying.

Thank God we don’t have credit cards in Nigeria. I am sure I will have been tempted to use it. I used my debit card. To help you stick to your budget, consider using cash or a debit card instead of a credit card. This can help you avoid accumulating debt.
Re: How I Managed My Spending Last Christmas. by God1000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's good to be frugal especially this time

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income Strategy Instead Of Investing In Stocks / Watch This Amazing Love Song Gradually Trending�� / Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.