Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign (4563 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / 12 Days Of Peakmas / Three Crowns Milk Rewards Mums In ‘Cook For Mum’ Mother’s Day Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peak Milk Rewards Several Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign

Last Christmas, Peak Milk, Nigeria’s leading dairy brand rewarded and nourished several Nigerians in the “Make It a Peakmas Every Morning” campaign. With this campaign, the brand gave families an amazing Christmas.

The campaign started with the Peakmas Breakfast Café train moving around specific locations across the country, serving nourishing breakfast meals to consumers and rewarding buyers with exciting gifts.

For 12 days, starting from December 13th to December 25th, 2022, the brand rewarded its customers with cash prizes, shopping vouchers, gift boxes, goodie bags, gift hampers, and other exciting gift items.

Speaking on the campaign, Marketing Manager, Peak Milk, Omolara Banjoko, said “We are glad to have been able to make the Peakmas celebration extra special and unforgettable for our consumers and their loved ones.”

“The Yuletide season remains the most anticipated and celebrated season of the year. As a company, we will continue to celebrate the festive season with uplifting messages of love, kindness, support, unity and joy.” she added.

Expressing her excitement and gratitude to Peak milk, Hairstylist, Miracle Richard, one of the recipients of the Peakmas boxes stated " it was indeed a Peakmas for me and my family and we want to sincerely appreciate Peak milk for being a strong support to families and healthy living.”

Also showing gratitude to the brand, Mrs. Baldwin, a Medical Laboratory Scientist and one of the recipients of the Peakmas hampers stated "We want to say thank you Peak milk for helping us reach our peak this Christmas. You are indeed a caring brand and we appreciate the Peakmas package.”

Recall that the Peakmas campaign was launched in 2018 and has since impacted millions of Nigerians by putting smiles on their faces during the festivities.

About FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC has been a necessary part of most Nigerian homes since 1954 through its iconic brand Peak Milk. Our Company is a multinational manufacturing company and an affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina of the Netherlands, one of the largest dairy cooperatives in the world. We are the makers of Peak, Three Crowns, Coast, Olympic and Nunu brands of milk in Nigeria. Guided by an inspiring mission, Nourishing Nigeria with quality dairy nutrition, we are unwavering in the provision of quality, nutritious milk products to Nigerians. To further increase its local content and support Federal Government’s initiative to grow the Agriculture sector, FrieslandCampina WAMCO pioneered the Dairy Development (DD) in August 2010 in Nigeria. This is gradually developing into a full national initiative as the Company is dedicated to making the initiative a success by ensuring the transfer of Technology Know-How on milk production to Nigerian farmers. The Company plans to further train and consult with farmers, with the support of the Government and other key partners. See also: www.frieslandcampinan.com.ng

Sponsored Post

Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by God1000(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good, well-done mynd44
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by 1Dray(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Don menene han goge shi?
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by hkidola00(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
who fit borrow me 4k till on February 9 when I will collect salary pls.. unfailingly
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by mariahAngel(f): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peak milk is overrated and unreasonably expensive.

hkidola00:
who fit borrow me 4k till on February 9 when I will collect salary pls.. unfailingly

Ask your neighbour. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by hkidola00(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
Peak milk is overrated and unreasonably expensive.

Ask your neighbour. undecided
I move to work in the morning then come late in the night..don't miggle that much..borrow me if u get
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by mariahAngel(f): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
hkidola00:
I move to work in the morning then come late in the night..don't miggle that much..borrow me if u get

Try to mingle more.
It could save your life.

6 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by hkidola00(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
mariahAngel:

Try to mingle more. It could save your life.
yeah will try

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by seanwilliam(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Like for peak milk share for threecrown grin
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by Layman24: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Now they are selling N600 1tin of liquid peak milk they would remember to reward Nigerians.

We are monitoring the generosity closely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by jjbest123(m): 3:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Well-done FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC .

My own is too read the marketing strategy,re twist for my own firm.

Anticipate something from Jioplusfarms Honey moments soon.
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by hkidola00(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Try to mingle more.
It could save your life.
you will never receive favour in your life,every mercy and favour will depart from you today...no matter the condition u find urself,help will always be far for you and you will die helpless...AMEN
Re: Peak Milk Rewards Families In The ‘Make It A Peakmas Every Morning’ Campaign by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
Layman24:
Now they are selling N600 1tin of liquid peak milk they would remember to reward Nigerians.

We are monitoring the generosity closely
So funny but there is no proof they are responsible for the very high price.

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Rice, Yam And Garri Please Do We Have Other Staple Foods In Nigeria? / How To Make Coconut Pap / Why Is Plantain-carbohydrate And Banana-vitamin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.