Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. (2498 Views)

CBN: Enaira Will Make Government Be Able To Send Payments To Citizens Directly / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's the sad reality, no one will ever be able to know if God exist or not because it's scientifically impossible

Some few things are impossible in life and science, examples are

1. Attaining absolute zero temperate.
2. An object with mass traveling at the speed of light
3. Look back in time to see what happened before big bang.

No 3 is why we can never know if God exist or not, in science, there's nothing like "before big bang" because time doesn't exist before big ban hence we cannot decipher anything in that realm. There's no mathematical prove to do that, it's simple impossible. Light also didn't exist before big bang, so we cannot see anything within the singularity.

No 2 requires that we create an infinite amount of energy to move such object. It's not possible, the universe doesn't have that amount of energy. The energy in the universe is quantifiable and conserved.

No1 The reason has to do with the amount of work necessary to remove heat from a substance, which increases substantially the colder you try to go. To reach zero kelvins, you would require an infinite amount of work.

Humans will never know if God exist or not. It's as simple as that. This is specifically why I don't know if a god exist or not. I don't believe or disbelieve it

This is why science does even attempt to disprove or prove God. It's impossible, it's not what science or any person can do. Any scientist trying to do it will do it with his personal funds and not research funds.

jaephoenix KnownUnknown LordReed

4 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by yrhuhfy113: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
It's the said reality, no one will ever be able to know if God exist or not because it's scientifically impossible.

Some few things are impossible in science, examples are

No 3 is why we can never know if God exist or not, in science, there's nothing like "before big bang" because time doesn't exist before big ban hence we cannot decipher anything in that realm. There's no mathematical prove to do that, it's simple impossible. Light also didn't exist before big bang, so we cannot see anything within the singularity.

No 2 requires that we create an infinite amount of energy to move such object. It's not possible, the universe doesn't have that amount of energy. The energy in the universe is quantifiable and conserved.

No1 The reason has to do with the amount of work necessary to remove heat from a substance, which increases substantially the colder you try to go. To reach zero kelvins, you would require an infinite amount of work.

Humans will never know if God exist or not. It's as simple as that. This is specifically why I don't know if a god exist or not. I don't believe or disbelieve it

jaephoenix
Next time, do your quality research before opening threads.

there are too many SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EVIDENCES.... from WORMHOLES, TO TIME VARIATIONS, TO OUR DNA STRUCTURE, TO EVOLUTION.... etc

HERE IS ONE EVIDENCE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUR7v7hkOQ
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

there are too many SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EVIDENCES.... from WORMHOLES, TO TIME VARIATIONS, TO OUR DNA STRUCTURE, TO EVOLUTION.... etc

HERE IS ONE EVIDENCE.

lol πŸ˜‚, is this evidence?
You learn science from YouTube?

6 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

HERE IS ONE EVIDENCE.

he said wormholes, there's no evidence that wormholes exist.

Stop watching science fictions from YouTube

3 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Science cannot proof the existence of God,but the only valid proof human being can understand is from the Quran

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by christistruth01: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Scientists Proved God Exists long ago why do the seasons always follow each other without failing

It is not just Random

How does a seed Grow into a mighty Tree

The Earth is Suspended in Mid Air who do you think is preventing the Earth from Crashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:

Science cannot proof the existence of God,but the only valid proof human being can understand is from the Quran
The Quran is a storybook.

It's a claim and not evidence, it's a ridiculous story book at that

9 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
The Quran is a storybook.

It's a claim and not evidence, it's a ridiculous story book at that
I can't argue with someone who doesn't understand the Quran. But may Allah guide you to the right path
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:

I can't argue with someone who doesn't understand the Quran. But may Allah guide you to the right path
Quran is bullshit

11 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
It's the sad reality, no one will ever be able to know if God exist or not because it's scientifically impossible

Some few things are impossible in life and science, examples are

This is why science does even attempt to disprove or prove God. It's impossible, it's not what science or any person can do. Any scientist trying to do it will do it with his personal funds and not research funds.

jaephoenix KnownUnknown LordReed

I agree that we don't know how to do any of these 3 things but I don't agree that they are impossible. Our current limited knowledge of those subjects does not preclude the possibility of knowing them in the future. Same with the god question, that we have never seen a god or gods doesn't mean one couldn't exist or existed.

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

I agree that we don't know how to do any of these 3 things but I don't agree that they are impossible. Our current limited knowledge of those subjects does not preclude the possibility of knowing them in the future. Same with the god question, that we have never seen a god or gods doesn't mean one couldn't exist or existed.
Are you saying that it's possible for us to do an infinite amount of work or use infinite amount of energy?

Or for us to see beyond space-time?
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:

Are you saying that it's possible for us to do an infinite amount of work or use infinite amount of energy?

Or for us to see beyond space-time?

Nope, I am saying we don't know how to do them doesn't mean there isn't a way to overcome the limitations. For example one possible way to overcome the FTL problem would be to be to fold space or create wormholes. There maybe a myriad of possibilities we don't know at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

Nope, I am saying we don't know how to do them doesn't mean there isn't a way to overcome the limitations. For example one possible way to overcome the FTL problem would be to be to fold space or create wormholes. There maybe a myriad of possibilities we don't know at the moment.
from your logic, you mean that everything is possible including a human entering and living inside a a thick wall?

Seriously, there are always going to be some things that will never be possible. There's no way you are going to ever share a space with another matter, you either leave the matter in its space or replace the space the matter left.
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
from your logic, you mean that everything is possible including a human entering and living inside a a thick wall?

Seriously, there are always going to be some things that will never be possible. There's no way you are going to ever share a space with another matter, you either leave the matter in its space or replace the space the matter left.

Where did I say that or imply that? You mentioned 3 specific things and instead of staying on topic you move to something else, later you'll say I moved the goalposts. LoLz.

Those 3 things are limitations we don't know now how to overcome, innovative techniques might be developed in the future to overcome them, simple.

3 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

Where did I say that or imply that? You mentioned 3 specific things and instead of staying on topic you move to something else, later you'll say I moved the goalposts. LoLz.

Those 3 things are limitations we don't know now how to overcome, innovative techniques might be developed in the future to overcome them, simple.
I am telling you that these things are impossible, they are as impossible as putting two matter in exact same space.
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by yrhuhfy113: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
FATHAT:

GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, HIS PROOF IS EVERYWHERE.... WE ARE HIS PROOF. INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN NOT BE CREATED WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENCE. TILL NOW APES HAVE NOT EVOLVED INTO HUMAN. SO QURAN OR BIBLE WILL NEVER BE SUFFICIENT.
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, HIS PROOF IS EVERYWHERE.... WE ARE HIS PROOF. INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN NOT BE CREATED WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENCE. TILL NOW APES HAVE NOT EVOLVED INTO HUMAN. SO QURAN OR BIBLE WILL NEVER BE SUFFICIENT.
lol OK πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by yrhuhfy113: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
he said wormholes, there's no evidence that wormholes exist.

Stop watching science fictions from YouTube

ITS NOT FICTION BRO....

The saddest truth in the universe is.... WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE OR CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOU.

As long as you can believe that INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS CAN BE CREATED WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT BEING.... shows how intelligent you are.
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

ITS NOT FICTION BRO....

The saddest truth in the universe is.... WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE OR CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOU.

As long as you can believe that INTELLIGENT LIFE FORMS CAN BE CREATED WITHOUT AN INTELLIGENT BEING.... shows how intelligent you are.
I can't take someone who thinks evidence for warm holes exist seriously

2 Likes

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by yrhuhfy113: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:

who am I, that you should base your eternity choice upon

PLS DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUS, just don't die clueless about the other side.

BE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR THOROUGH INVESTIGATIONS.

wetin concern me.... grin
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
I am telling you that these things are impossible, they are as impossible as putting two matter in exact same space.

LoLz. Read this again:

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:

LMAO! Did you become some how more close minded?

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO! Did you become some how more close minded?
I didn't say wormholes cannot exist, I saying that there no evidence that they do.

There's only mathematical proof, blackholes aslo had mathematical proofs before their existence had evidence.

Do you know the difference between no evidence and cannot exist?
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
I didn't say wormholes cannot exist, I am that there no evidence that they do.

There's only mathematical proof, blackholes aslo had mathematical proofs before their existence had evidence.

Do you know the difference between no evidence and cannot exist?

So? Are you saying definitely that they don't exist because we have no evidence right now?
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

So? Are you saying definitely that they don't exist because we have no evidence right now?
nope, I am saying that they might exisy
But there's no evidence that they do for now

There's a probability for it
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by ThinkSmarter: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you believe that God created all things, then who created God?

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
nope, I am saying that they might exisy
But there's no evidence that they do for now

There's a probability for it

Good. Then it is a possibility to overcome the light speed problem.

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

Good. Then it is a possibility to overcome the light speed problem.
there's a mathematical proof that it's not possible for the light problem just same as the one you showed me for the existence of wormholes.

There's no single probability that the light problem can be solved. Not 1
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
there's a mathematical proof that it's not possible for the light problem just same as the one you showed me for the existence of wormholes.

There's no single probability that the light problem ca be solved. Not 1

LoLz. How is it not? How is transversing billions of light years in an instant not an overcoming of the lightspeed problem?

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by Workch: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. How is it not? How is transversing billions of light years in an instant not an overcoming of the lightspeed problem?
it's impossible to do that because the matter will even shatter into weightless pieces before attaining that speed. There is also no energy to do it
Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by A001: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
If the statement reads "Science May Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God", I'll agree.

1 Like

Re: Science Will Never Be Able To Find Evidence For Or Against God. by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:
it's impossible to do that because the matter will even shatter into weightless pieces before attaining that speed. There is also no energy to do it

LoLz. The wormhole doesn't require you to accelerate to lightspeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School / After Filling My Gas Today / Tell Gani Adams That Biafrans In Lagos Have Rights To Sit At Home - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.