Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) (20741 Views)

Peter Obi To Attend AY Live Today: Valentine Ozigbo / AY Live: Nigerians In Maryland Asked To Choose Between Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Penguin2: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_TleLVQPo

One of the dummies being sold by Tinubu, Atiku and even Kwankwaso supporters is that Peter Obi is an ethnic project with bulk of his supporters from his ethnic kindred.

But those lies will always fall flat on their face in the presence of those propagating them as time and again, Peter Obi has proven to be a national project of those who are tired of the downward spiral πŸŒ€ that this country has been going since 1999.

Having said that, I bring you an exchange between Deyemi Okanlawon, a Yoruba actor, and Peter Obi on a program hosted by Ayo Makun (AY), another non-Igbo.

Need I state that the exchange between the duo of Deyemi and Obi is actually longer than this but this is the segment I can lay my hands on for now. But in a more complete video, Deyemi ended the exchange with a promise to get his PVC and make sure he votes rightly.

Nigerians are tired of incompetent leadership and want their country back. Anyone trying to tribalize this genuine march to rescue this country is an enemy.

And lastly, Peter Obi can, and will, win

Penguin is a bird of reason!

169 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by God1000(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
No amount of propaganda can stop the new Nigeria project from becoming a reality

251 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
We are solidly behind you PO

209 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by tobtap: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hmmm... February election will break many hearts... We wait for results on d 26th. cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Sleemzy1501(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi we know

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
The only candidate accessible to NigeriansπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§

Obi-Datti's mandate is to rescue NigeriaπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ from the shackles of mental slavery,☠️ while dismantling the structure of criminality holding Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ at ransomπŸ’€.

Obi-Datti's vision is to transform Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ from consumption to production, thereby making her regain her lost glory that was sold to gangs of highest bidders through corrupt tendencies!

Vote Obi-Datti πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Vote wisely πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will be great again.

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by salbis(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Once you say VOTE WISELY, they get agitated. I don't know why.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peter OBI that was calling me last night on Whatsapp video, I cut the call
Told him I'm busy and he replied Ok Sir

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by vengertime: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Shetima and el Rufai know what they're planning. They know the old man won't last up to two years then they will takeover like Southerners took over from Yar Adua

I swear to Almighty God if we miss this chance and elect old sick crooks to political office, we are finished for life.

If someone would tell me that dollar could rise to ₦900 I would think you're crazy.

But if Thiefnubuu and Atiku continue this PDAPC style of stealing what belong to Nigeria then we must be prepare for $1=₦2,000

And you know what that means in price of food and commodity .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by money121(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
MTN

Everywhere you Go shocked

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by imoh4king(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu Rules.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by StrongandMighty: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Every propaganda dished out against Obi by enemies of Nigeria has failed and will continue to fail!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023

Someone said Obj an ex president cannot get 50 votes. Me that is an ordinary person mobilizing because of my former school mates wedding I know how many votes I can get on a good day, not to talk of an LGA chairman or a senator or ex president.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Privatepart00: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
shocked

My PVC is waiting already
That day early as 6am I would be in my polling unit

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Podatti for 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by TheDemola: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
It's POssible

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Opportuneke(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
All these campaigns have taken over our headlines.πŸ’πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Nigerian politicians should please cut us some slacks.πŸ₯Ί

As far as I’m concerned, NO POLITICIAN IS TO BE TRUSTED.πŸ€”

Shikenna.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Meanwhile some people's candidate can't even remember their own names

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Peter Obi talks, the people listen, the people talk, Peter Obi listens.

Not like other candidates that don't want to talk or listen to the people while some, Nigerians don't even understand what they are saying sometimes.

The Chosen one by Nigerians - President Peter Obi(GCFR)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by chucks185: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
nigerians never got a better opportunity to elect a good leader

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by FAIRALL(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
That's true
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by PlayerMeji: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Oga, we have passed that stage Election is just less than a month away.

Was it not here on Nairaland that some people swore with their lives that Tinubu will die because of the campaign trail?
Was it not here that we have read how no one will vote for Tinubu for the primaries?
Was it not here that they have turned the elections into tribal issues?
Was it not here they made it look like all Yorubas are fools because they all want to vote for Tinubu?

I just love the fact that Yorubas are letting you guys know we are not tribal bigots like a lot of you..

Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_TleLVQPo

One of the dummies being sold by Tinubu, Atiku and even Kwankwaso supporters is that Peter Obi is an ethnic project with bulk of his supporters from his ethnic kindred.

But those lies will always fall flat on their face in the presence of those propagating them as time and again, Peter Obi has proven to be a national project of those who are tired of the downward spiral πŸŒ€ that this country has been going since 1999.

Having said that, I bring you an exchange between Deyemi Okanlawon, a Yoruba actor, and Peter Obi on a program hosted by Ayo Makun (AY), another non-Igbo.

Need I state that the exchange between the duo of Deyemi and Obi is actually longer than this but this is the segment I can lay my hands on for now. But in a more complete video, Deyemi ended the exchange with a promise to get his PVC and make sure he votes rightly.

Nigerians are tired of incompetent leadership and want their country back. Anyone trying to tribalize this genuine march to rescue this country is an enemy.

And lastly, Peter Obi can, and will, win

Penguin is a bird of reason!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by IMASTEX: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Election is around the corner , we go vote for Tinubu with our pvc grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is wonderful. The New Nigeria beckons . Let all patriotic honest hard working Nigerians join hands to make this a reality..

Leave the children of hate and perdition to stew in their tribalsim bigotry and hatred. Let it consume them while we patriots look to the horizons for a new Nigeria .

In Peter Obi we trust

May the Almighty God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Only a fool will reject Peter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by ImoleNaija: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Let's hope Okanlawon would really go for his PVC, as promised.
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by alizma: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
When we dey go BBnaija

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by Emmastan291: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi or Atiku to win the 2023 election
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by bigdammyj: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Seen.

Kennitrust:
Only a wise will reject Peter
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by SmallDick99(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
If only Obi could win but we all know is a fruitless venture sad

Obi should quickly collapse his structure to stop an imminent Tinubu invasion.
Re: Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video) by codeplace(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature on how to JAPA

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / Service Chiefs Visit Gusau, Zamfara (Photos) / Obanikoro β€˜Appointed’ To GAC, Highest Decision-Making Body In Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.