Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) (19455 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by GeneralPula: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
daberechi8:
I don't want to see this ugly girl on this forum again angry
Look her well..
She fine pieces..
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Elock1: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
madridguy:
Your pics waiting for your balance or you are lying grin

I should snap myself in a faceless forum because you be who
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
People on ground love Jagaban.... Forget all this online miscreants

Udom approved the stadium and helped with little logistics and security

That's how it should be. I lambasted Ogun and Adamawa State Govs for denying PDP and APC respectively the use of the stadium. It's bad.

Why would one party make things difficult for another considering the cost and if the party you persecuted now take over, how would he feel?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by GeneralPula: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Elock1:
trust me, I am here it's massive no doubt.... But me and my guys are just waiting to be paid our balance.. So we can get the fvck outta here.

No sane person will vote Tinubu
When there is an OBI
grin
They’re always everywhere..

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by AsomughaChuks05: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is really large.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by candygist: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Believing Tinubu will win in Akwa Ibom state is just like believing your dog will one day lay eggs

He will not win but he will get good amount of vote. Apc will get more vote than LP in akwa Ibom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Akwa Ibom is already in the bag.

The crowd at the kick off of PDP presidential campaign in AKS was not as massive as this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Misterone: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
codeplace:
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature on how to JAPA.

Tinubu Govt will not be different from Buhari Govt. If people vote for Tinubu then people are not experiencing hardship.
Go collect your destiny for Obi hand na, as your full life dey him hand. No sense anywhere. Man like you go make you enjoy or suffer, ah! Rubbish.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Imat95(m): 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
What I’m actually wondering about is how apc came up With this mammoth crowd

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Lubumbashi: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
I salute the good people of akwa-ibom state for their solidarity with Jagaban. They know a winning team when they see one cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by hohafrank(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
They are using our common wealth to organize rally.
Tinubu will lose this election.
Mark my word.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Omo , even if this was paid for, mehn the turn up mad

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by caracas: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
herkeem:
Akwa Ibom is Batified
Which akwaibom? The one in osun state or the one close to abia State?
Shey we’ve been telling you urchins that both pdp n Apc have been renting crowd to fill stadiums, una no gree.
No wahala lessons will be learnt on February 25th….
If thieeefnubu sees up to 5% of akwaibom votes, he should be declared winner of the elections
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by LegendHero(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
madridguy:
This is massive and impressive.

This is even almost up to Lagos rally crowd. Abi my eyes dey pain me?

This is the most massive I’ve ever seen during this campaign rally season.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by femisplash: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

As long as it is APDP, na paid crowd. Nothing fit shake me. This is why they need structure, because they need people that will disburse funds for them.

All these ones now, na like 2-5k for mobilisation. No be to full stadium, who go vote for you on election day? Even Tinubu knows he cannot see 25% in Akwa Ibom.
E shock you say Jagaban dey command full capacity stadium in Uyo upon all your caimpaign of calumny, February election would bring you down to your size.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by caracas: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
candygist:

He will not win but he will get good amount of vote. Apc will get more vote than LP in akwa Ibom.
Ignorance will not kill some people sha
This same akwaibom….
If obi no get at least 80% votes make i see Wetin cause am
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by 35824L: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mammoth crowd this is love on steroids! Tinubu is winning the state for sure. Akwa Ibom has always been a progressive state much like Lagos with high aspirations that an achiever like Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Jagaban of Nigeria can help materialize. APC is at home in the south south region for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Laple0541(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Believing Tinubu will win in Akwa Ibom state is just like believing your dog will one day lay eggs

BAT don't have to win Akwa Ibom state, 30 to 35% of votes there is ok. I know the people of the state did not support a candidate base on sentiments, they equally wants real development and they know Tinubu is the only candidate among the real contenders that can guarantee that based on his past records.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

The crowd at the kick off of PDP presidential campaign in AKS was not as massive as this.

Yeah.
APC is Akwa ibom and Akwa ibom is APC.

Tinubu will sweep akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by syjaye(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Magnificient
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Cyberterror: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
The way Tinubu will sweep AKS will be like film trick in the eyes of some people who always win their own election on social media. They think Akwa Ibomites carry hatred like them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
herkeem:
Akwa Ibom is Batified
nay bat bite off your prick
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cyberterror:
The way Tinubu will sweep AKS will be like film trick in the eyes of some people who always win their own election on social media. They think Akwa Ibomites carry hatred like them.

Where is Victor Attah? I know he is in PDP.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
I swear bros. From the look of things everywhere is Batified.

LegendHero:

This is even almost up to Lagos rally crowd. Abi my eyes dey pain me?

This is the most massive I’ve ever seen during this campaign rally season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

As long as it is APDP, na paid crowd. Nothing fit shake me. This is why they need structure, because they need people that will disburse funds for them.

All these ones now, na like 2-5k for mobilisation. No be to full stadium, who go vote for you on election day? Even Tinubu knows he cannot see 25% in Akwa Ibom.
You are 23, You reason like rinu.
Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Elock1: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Elock1 will tell you he's in Bayelsa state tomorrow if Tinubu is there for rally. Some people would die over Tinubu matters.
Bros calm down... If you Check my previous messages you'll know I reside in Uyo... I don't have to lie in a faceless forum for some politician that doesn't know me.. But I just feel Peter Obi is the best among the 4 major candidate... Ciao✌️
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Akwaibom Ayaya
Tinubu is steady coasting to victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Elock1: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Elock1 will tell you he's in Bayelsa state tomorrow if Tinubu is there for rally. Some people would die over Tinubu matters.
if you say so
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by ElSudani: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Elock1:
trust me, I am here it's massive no doubt.... But me and my guys are just waiting to be paid our balance.. So we can get the fvck outta here.

No sane person will vote Tinubu
When there is an OBI

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Elock1: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
ElSudani:

Keep deceiving yourself.
ok
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by N3TRAL: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
DeLaRue:
Like many voters in other countries, some Nigerian voters are very tribal about their party.

They always vote a particular party out of blind loyalty. Nothing in the world will convince them to vote another party.

So when people say Atiku will not get 25% in Lagos or Tinubu will not get 25% in Rivers or Akwa Ibom, they'll be surprised.

APC and PDP have extensive network or 'leaders' and 'workers' at the local level who will go to any length to bring out votes for their party.

Many of these people have the rivalry entrenched in their hearts even if it is mostly friendly. There are friendly local bragging rights to be won, so whoever their party puts forward, they will support. At the end of the day, they don't get anything in return from the party, but they don't mind.

It's like a blood covenant for them grin

Apt. I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
This one loud oooooo.
Unbelievable! I'm shocked this is Akwa ibom. Massive turn out.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Cold War In Lagos APC Caused Rejection Of Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet Nominees / Coalition For Nigeria – The Urgency Of Now! By Donald Duke / Buhari Disappears In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.