Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fidel Castrol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fidel Castrol (878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fidel Castrol by Flawless(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2011
Fidel Castro dies and arrives in heaven. When he gets to the pearly gates Saint Peter says "I'm sorry Castro, but you have to go down to hell." SO castro goes down to hell, and when he gets there the devil greets him and says "Oh we're so glad to have you. Welcome, welcome." A few minutes later Castro says "I forgot my suitcases in heaven."
So the devil says "Oh, no problem, I'll send some of my minions to fetch it for you." So when the 2 minions get to heaven they see that Saint Peter is out to lunch and the gates are closed with the suitcases just on the other side. So they decide to climb the fence. Just as they start climbing Saint Peter comes back and sees them so he says "Good god, Castro is in hell for 10 minutes and we already have refugees." LOL
Re: Fidel Castrol by ice234: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2011
=))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈restoreº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈virgintyº˚˚°º≈=))=D

(1) (Reply)

How To Rule Naija Successfully / If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / The Mother Of All Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.