Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) (13861 Views)

Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by Jostoman: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
clevetom99:
Stop deceiving people with this photoshoppped video and images that you displayed here. And stop using English that you don't know the meaning.

Do you know what mammoth is? Does that crowd look mammoth to you.

See if you don't have anything to do, go and look for a job.
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by Jostoman: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Why wasting your salty tears?.... Reserve am now cuz you will have another 8 yrs to cry your eyes out
Shinedu, as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us.... BAT23 is a done deal
baba tunde e go clear for eyes next month.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by Jostoman: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Nothing can stop him
make una dey play
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by Valkrie: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
[left][/left]
Simeonee111:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMzeP1BljY

Kogi State Governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello flags off the APC Presidential, National and State Assembly Zonal Campaign in Kogi East at the CMML School, Anyigba, Dekina Local Government Area, Kogi State.

As it stands today APC is the most hated party in Kogi due to the untold hardship they brought to the people....!! All those you see there are paid and drawn from all over all over state....!!! APC apart from their late Governor who won election have never won any election in Kogi...!!! The boy just carry rally deceive himself....!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
clevetom99:
Stop deceiving people with this photoshoppped video and images that you displayed here. And stop using English that you don't know the meaning.

Do you know what mammoth is? Does that crowd look mammoth to you.

See if you don't have anything to do, go and look for a job.

That was a Kogi East Senatorial Campaign. You know too well that your Obituary did not get 20% of this at the Kogi disgrace naming ceremony.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by hopexter(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jones4190:
Bello is more popular than the handle mop presidential candidate

And twice capable and presidential than Obi.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by rovher: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
nawa4naija:
Lol

Kogi people are already used to

Suffering and smiling

I won’t blame them, they came to collect one thousand naira note

Rubbish GOD PUNISH APC
I swear mehn, omo shey our eyes never still open ni ...
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by jrobbins: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Big time LOL. I'm in Anyigba and the whole stuff was trash.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by jrobbins: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
nawa4naija:
Lol

Kogi people are already used to

Suffering and smiling

I won’t blame them, they came to collect one thousand naira note

Rubbish GOD PUNISH APC

Tinubu can't win Kogi state. It's between Atiku and Obi.

If this new electoral law works and rigging doesn't happen, GYB has nothing in this Kogi east to deliver Tinubu. Even his campaign manager in this area (Prof) knows this. The date ain't far anymore. Tinubu doesn't know he's being deceived.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by clevetom99: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

That was a Kogi East Senatorial Campaign. You know too well that your Obituary did not get 20% of this at the Kogi disgrace naming ceremony.

It doesn't really matter if he gets 20% or not. What matters is that your party will never become the party where the President will come from.

If you like call us obituary or Obi supporters, e nor concern me. Wetin be my own na say come Feb 25th Peter Obi would be the President of Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by clevetom99: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
zoghys:

Why u dey vex now?, Is either you agree or disagree, but to start insulting the op for his post is unnecessary.

Please don't take it too seriously or in fact personal. I dey vex with the situation of things in this country, I dey vex say with all the resources of this country, it is still backwards.

But wetin dey pain me pass na say we get opportunity to change the affairs of this country and put it in the right track with the most competent and credible candidate Nigeria has ever seen and stupid people are mocking him and say rubbish about him.

Bro e reach to vex.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by zoghys: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2023
clevetom99:

Please don't take it too seriously or in fact personal. I dey vex with the situation of things in this country, I dey vex say with all the resources of this country, it is still backwards.

But wetin dey pain me pass na say we get opportunity to change the affairs of this country and put it in the right track with the most competent and credible candidate Nigeria has ever seen and stupid people are mocking him and say rubbish about him.

Bro e reach to vex.

Lol, I feel your pain bro. May God help us.
Re: Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) by clevetom99: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
zoghys:

Lol, I feel your pain bro. May God help us.

Amen!

But we fast put in effort.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Throttles Abuja Residents, Business, Government Silent / Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man / Banditry: Military Moves Army Day Celebration To Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.