Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

SPOT THE INTENTIONS OF THE MARKET MAKER ON A CHART. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SPOT THE INTENTIONS OF THE MARKET MAKER ON A CHART. (191 Views)

Beat The Market Maker (btmm Trading) Made Easy!!! / � Lead The Market, Master Trades, Witness The Revolution Of #opixalgo! � / Spot The Different Between Old And New Naira Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPOT THE INTENTIONS OF THE MARKET MAKER ON A CHART. by shinkaku: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Have you ever seen a Roach disappear on the ground like she's Houdini? If you have a lizard nearby,she would soon be picking the roach outta her Teeth.The reason why you can't spot the roach is because,Lizard see shades of colors the human eyes can't.That's exactly how Market makers activities are spotted on a forex/Crypto/equities index chart by intelligent and informed retail traders.If you want in on this,
CALL or WhatsApp +2348065981185
Re: SPOT THE INTENTIONS OF THE MARKET MAKER ON A CHART. by Monatyk(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm confident that our main interests and occupations in life are all related to cryptocurrencies, so it's not surprising that this market is so unpredictable and fascinates us with its continuous fluctuations and potential for profit. Since I can learn useful information about cryptocurrencies from news outlets and blogs like https://hodl.fm/p/13-20-jan-weekly-digest, I prefer them. It is now very important for me to be able to gather information from news digest and draw my own conclusions about the upcoming month or year. In order for you to draw your own conclusions, I hope this information will be useful to you.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 7 February 2023 – Pathways To Restoring Your Health / The Importance Of Due Diligence In Lagos State Real Estate / I Am Buying And Selling Core At Affordable Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.