Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? (511 Views)

What Brand Of Submersible Water Pump (SUMO) Should I Buy? / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / About to purchase a submersible Pumping Machine, need info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by jmoore(m): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Anyone with experience about it. I am thinking of buying one.
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by tuborme: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
curious to know more about it...my plumber just told me about it
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by Kasdat5(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yup , makes sense . No fear of getting damaged via electricity surge
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by ursullalinda(f): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yes it's very good.....we installed it for a man that has a fish pond and he came back for another one
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
ursullalinda:
Yes it's very good.....we installed it for a man that has a fish pond and he came back for another one
Estimate about the cost of the equipments?
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by haybhi1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yes, very efficient.
In the office where I currently learn solar, in Ilorin, at Davelaw Technologies Ltd, I've seen them install this and the other mountable water pump for various clients.
Great stuff. They keep in touch to thank my boss, always.
I can link you to him, or you simply pick his contact on google.
He's one of the best nationwide, works nationwide, with great records to back these facts.
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by haybhi1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Meanwhile, what's the size of your intended water pump machine, in horsepower?
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by jmoore(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
haybhi1:
Meanwhile, what's the size of your intended water pump machine, in horsepower?
I.5 horsepower or 2.
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by ursullalinda(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
B
jmoore:
Estimate about the cost of the equipments?

In the neighbourhood of two million for everything.....and it's the German product.....I dont know the cost of the China product.
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by haybhi1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
jmoore:
I.5 horsepower or 2.

Good enough. Pardon the late response.

You're going to have a DC mounted solar system, using 6 panels, that can also alternate with AC - if you like. What state do you want this to take place?
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
haybhi1:

Good enough. Pardon the late response.

You're going to have a DC mounted solar system, using 6 panels, that can also alternate with AC - if you like. What state do you want this to take place?
Abia state, Aba to be precise.
Re: Haue You Used Solar Submersible Water Pump? How Efficient Is It? by haybhi1(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2023
jmoore:

Abia state, Aba to be precise.

All right sire. Pardon the late response.

We've worked in the east before and we're willing to hit the road tomorrow for Aba if you're ready.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother, What Is The Cost Estimate For This Design / Two 3 Bed Room Flatas Available At Aguda Surulere / 2-3 Bedrm Aparts In Akoka, S/l , Yaba & Onike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.