Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,247 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections (297 Views)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Nigerians......the Labour Party Is Winning This Elections. Relax! / Is INEC Is Confused? Post-pone This Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
You know what makes the Marvel Movies so Popular? Not only are there a lot of actions packed in their movies but a lot of laughs too.

My best movie genre is comedy after horror and action. Tinubu is like that character in movies that's put there for the laughs, lots and lots of laughs.

Tinubu in Akwa Ibom said, " Atiku........ I am the one........ who rescued him........ from Obasanjo who wanted to roooaaast him like a goat meat!"

This is my best and funny clip about Tinubu, without whom this election will have been too issue based and zero comedy. Say whatever you want but without Tinubu there wouldn't have been all the laughs and comedy we enjoy now. We dey see wonders for this elections sha!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDi1AMd1rO4

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is the incoming president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:

Yes he is the incoming president of the comedy and skit makers association of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by PlayerMeji: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
seconded cheesy

duro4chang:
Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:

Peter Obi is the incoming president

You've been supporting Peter Obi in your recent posts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yes he is the incoming president of the comedy and skit makers association of Nigeria.
May God Bless Tinubu the incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
duro4chang:
May God Bless Tinubu the incoming president
Of iragbiji town union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Reinaldo:

May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the incoming president. Obi is a failure. He will fail. God will not allow a deranged man to win. Shame on obi.
Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Of iragbiji town union
As the Lord lives Tinubu is the next president of this country. Obi is deranged.
Re: Say Whatever You Want But I Thank God For Tinubu In This Elections by everythinggirly(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
Election no far again, make una dey calm down, skit makers association of Nigeria.😏

(1) (Reply)

The Fight Between Wike, Ayu , Atiku And The Essence Of Zoning / The Problem Of Lagos Agbero / Dangote, Sinoma Sign Agreement To Build 6mta Cement Plant In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.