Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

You Alone Can Change Your Life In 2023 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Alone Can Change Your Life In 2023 (234 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Alone Can Change Your Life In 2023 by Blessingtheboss(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
If you have a Smartphone and internet connection, there is no reason why you shouldn't be making at least 50K to 100K online every month.

Except you don't have access to the right information yet.

This our generation have no excuse for being poor.

Whatever our fathers have done for us up to this point, they have done their best.

They never had the kind of opportunities that you and I have now.

You see that Smartphone in your hands, it can change your life within 6-12 months if you know how to leverage it well.

I'm telling you this based on experience so let me prove it to you...

If you want to shoot videos, your Smartphone camera is enough.

If you want to write an ebook, Microsoft office app is enough.

If you want to create social media flyers and other graphics designs, Canva app is enough.

If you want to record an audio program, Audiolab app is enough.

If you want to start a podcast, Anchor FM app will do the magic.

If you want to edit videos, InShot and VN apps are there for you to use.

If you want to design a sales page with your Smartphone, you can make use of disha or Canva.

If you want to build a list, you can create a Telegram channel, or WhatsApp broadcast list.

If you want to start your TV channel, you can make use of YouTube

If you want to record your phone screen, you can make use of AZ Recorder app or Xrecorder app.

If you want to create slides, you can do it on Canva.

If you want to host a masterclass, you can do it on WhatsApp, Telegram or even a secret Facebook group

Heck, the list is long.

Look, it is not what you don't have that limits you, it is what you have but don't know how to use.

That Smartphone in your hands can change your life in the next 6-12 months if you know how to leverage it well.

If you can think enough, what you have is enough.

I hope this inspires you to do something today.

See you at the top fellas.... Something huge is coming...stay tuned

Coach Blessing

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Commercial Solar Panels & Installation / How To Properly Investigate Title To A Landed Property In Abuja, Fct / Online Loan App | Truebalance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.