Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) (12575 Views)

Jittery Festus Keyamo Post 2019 Video Of Yahaya Bello Claiming It Is BAT Rally / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by bluefilm: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2023
12inchess:

And most Obituarists are completely docile. That is why they think that a structureless party like LP with no grounds in the North and a party prostitute candidate that was unable to clinch the primaries from the number 2 party in Nigeria i.e PDP can win Presidential election in Nigeria.

I know your next comment is that I'm paid by BAT campaign because according to Obituarists all supporters of Tinubu are paid commenters.

What makes your own case in particular so pathetic is that you are not even paid to be senseless.

At least, other well known BATstards like Zach Orji and Gentle Jack are paid to be senseless so they still have something to show for it at the end of the day.

But in your own case, you have decided to be blind as a BAT and line up behind a misfit of a man who is not only shady, but also totally physically and mentally unfit for the top job.

What a shame!
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Rolings:

The samw Nigeria you people use every opportunity to run down is now a vibrant young company?

The ZOO suddenly overnight became a vibrant young company because an IP OBi is on the ballot

If you people have forgotten we have not. Until 6 months ago you people didnt believe in nigeria because an iboman is not president...and ibos are not controlling the corridors of power. Suddenly you want us to forget all the insults threats blackmail and name calling and vote in people who dont really like us and has never hidden it?

Buhari was pronounced dead by NK and 98% ibos believed its a clone thats in Aso rock.....so many photoshopped pictures used to convince igbos that buhari is dead....at the end of the day it all turned out to be false......if a people could do that to Buhari why wont they do it to Tinubu....especially when they dont have any living leader that can even lace Tinubus shoes....
The hate is understandable as it it borne out of inferiority complex
Please what has changed, same Tinubu that doesn't believe in one Nigeria, what is he looking for to rule a nation that he doesn't believe in and till date he has not retracted that words. Again, is our Yoruba nation not also agitating against the nation? So, what is the big deal that someone agitate yesterday and today he changes his mind so far his demand wasn't meant.
You also went reeling out value, saying over 98% of Igbos believed that Buhari was cloned. Please when and where did you carry out such inference to have arrived at that number? Why do some of you like exaggerating issues? I still know many of my colleagues and neighborhood that are Yorubas that still believe that Buhari is dead and not the one ruling, many at times I argue with them that that cannot be possible, that the wife would have cried out, if he wasn't the real Buhari. Meaning it wasn't only Igbos and you want us to believe that are saying Buhari is cloned or even dead.
You also went low saying no living leader in Igboland that can lace the shoes of Tinubu. That is more of arrogance for you to debase a whole tribe because of the political ambition of someone that doesn't know you even exist but creating enemy for yourself and your unborn children.
Continue seeing Tinubu as the alpha and the omega, 25th February your eyes will clear and you will know that God resist the proud but gives more grace to the humble.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by thatigboman: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2023
ElSudani:
Peter Obi contradicting himself again. So, Tinubu is not too old anymore?
he said age, not sick. Tinubu is too sick to rule. Someone that can't hold up a teacup
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by MorningSir: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2023
😂the way these Tinubu people dey carry chest out ontop this thread is wholesome 😂🤣🤣

Just like roasted corn in this nairaland town hall which is far from balablu 😂😂😂

Bulabaa o 👋🏾😂 take it easy!!

Seems like that’s the language you understand.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by bluefilm: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please what has changed, same Tinubu that doesn't believe in one Nigeria, what is he looking for to rule a nation that he doesn't believe in and till date he has not retracted that words. Again, is our Yoruba nation not also agitating against the nation? So, what is the big deal that someone agitate yesterday and today he changes his mind so far his demand wasn't meant.
You also went reeling out value, saying over 98% of Igbos believed that Buhari was cloned. Please when and where did you carry out such inference to have arrived at that number? Why do some of you like exaggerating issues? I still know many of my colleagues and neighborhood that are Yorubas that still believe that Buhari is dead and not the one ruling, many at times I argue with them that that cannot be possible, that the wife would have cried out, if he wasn't the real Buhari. Meaning it wasn't only Igbos and you want us to believe that are saying Buhari is cloned or even dead.
You also went low saying no living leader in Igboland that can lace the shoes of Tinubu. That is more of arrogance for you to debase a whole tribe because of the political ambition of someone that doesn't know you even exist but creating enemy for yourself and your unborn children.
Continue seeing Tinubu as the alpha and the omega, 25th February your eyes will clear and you will know that God resist the proud but gives more grace to the humble.

Well said.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by brutal1(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Someone is just referring to what your saviour and all holy said some years ago. You are the one deceiving your self here.
AcuraZDX:

Tinubu is sick, old, demented and has no capacity to lead.

Stop Deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Rolings: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All this epistle just to look stupid.....na wa for you ooo.
How is violent agitation for independent nation by IPOB the same as agitation for true federalism or regionalism as advocated by yorubas....i ask again has any yoruba nation agitator asked people to go and be burning government properties and killing people?
How does it make sense to be destroying your land and killing your own people...the same people you pretend you want to liberate.....just so Nigerian government will grant you biafra...or so buhari will be hurt....no dont just go there
Where did i say no yoruba believed buhari was cloned...i only said 98% igbos believed it....not up to 20% yorubas believed that bunkum
Is all this the reason why igbos blame Tinubu for all their life miseries?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2023
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi can deceive
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
Peter Obi in 2019 when campaigning for Atiku....

But sir, now you and your supporters share same singular opinion that Tinubu and Atiku are both too old to rule. Is this not a contradiction of opinion, deviation from ideology, or what changed? 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUdp5cjkhc

You people always miss out the point...

What a person say today might be different from what he'd say tomorrow.. Because, he could undergo a certain research to retract from an early statement.

Likewise how you should never use what a teenager said today to judge the person when he grew into adulthood.

Old is old, and we have come out to agree and make Obi see reasons with us and he decided to also understand this with facts.

Age matters today and Tinubu is old and should go into political retirement.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Bome01(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
Is God not wonderful? Internet never forgets. Hypocrisy is the greatest sin in this world.

Hypocrisy is the most difficult and nerve-racking vice that any man can pursue; it needs an unceasing vigilance and a rare detachment of spirit. It cannot, like adultery or gluttony, be practiced at spare moments; it is a whole-time job.

Chochocho now around, disturbing us about Tinubu being as old as an ancient god from the red days. Just look at their messiah above, contradicting, negating, contravening, opposing the present hateful believe and mischievously created ideology of himself and that of his headless mob. Believe these Obidient people and their mischievous Messiah at your peril.

Peter obi, a double-mouth empty-head and his bunch of confusionist supporters are bound to end up one way after Feb25 , which is back into the insignificant, irrelevant bottomless pit beffitting of hateful souls at the point, height and aftermath of overwhelming defeat.

Aside age, Tinubu doesn't have the competence, and capacity to lead this nation in all ramifications.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by 12inchess: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2023
bluefilm:

What makes your own case in particular so pathetic is that you are not even paid to be senseless.

At least, other well known BATstards like Zach Orji and Gentle Jack are paid to be senseless so they still have something to show for it at the end of the day.

But in your own case, you have decided to be blind as a BAT and line up behind a misfit of a man who is not only shady, but also totally physically and mentally unfit for the top job.

What a shame!
It's better than lining up behind an underachiever whose major achievement as Governor is establishing a brewery. No wonder Obituarists like you are drunk with stup.idi.ty.This is my last comment to you. I shouldnt argue with Obituarists

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by oke48(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2023
ElSudani:
Peter Obi contradicting himself again. So, Tinubu is not too old anymore?
Ode, he isn’t old but he is sick. His sickness is the main problem not his age. When you support a zombie, you’ll also act like a zombie square. You couldn’t even understand the statement because you’re a zombie. Product of a wasted sperm
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by oke48(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Eastlandx:

Everyone would suffer the consequences of a sick man presiding over the affairs of the country. You talk as if it’s only Obi supporters that would suffer. Even you sef go follow suffer the suffer. Stop being dumb, I guess you’re a youth. Useless and brainless youth
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by ElSudani: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
oke48:

Ode, he isn’t old but he is sick. His sickness is the main problem not his age. When you support a zombie, you’ll also act like a zombie square. You couldn’t even understand the statement because you’re a zombie. Product of a wasted sperm

I think Obi is showing symptoms of early dementia because he once campaigned against voting for older candidates.

1 Like

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by oke48(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Tzar:
You dey mind the two-faced scammer. Only idi0ts believe Peter Obi can rescue NIGERIA.Peter Obi is part of the establishment politicians that his tribesmen and a few opportunists from other tribes are repackaging to further loot NIGERIA blind!
I won’t waste my vote!
It’s your family that is an idi0t. Useless and brainless human being
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Your Tinubu is sick, refers to Atiku as former Senate President, Gaffes in all his campaign rallies, doesn't remember the name of his party, urinates on his body, walks with people holding him from falling.

It's easier to sell rat poison than to sell your urine dispenser.

You guy are just bent on abuse and destroying others while the focus on their ambition.

If your father was an inch close to tinubu success am sure your life will be better and you won't be here having time to talk trash

Go make your life better it's a new year.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by oke48(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

You guy are just bent on abuse and destroying others while the focus on their ambition.

If your father was an inch close to tinubu success am sure your life will be better and you won't be here having time to talk trash

Go make your life better it's a new year.

I think it’s you who should get a better life. Only an idi0t would support a sick person to rule a whole country. You think it’s only one region that would suffer the consequences? Mumu, same way your family and friends are enjoying the present situation of the country. You’re very senseless but I’m not surprised.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Why are you so mad about the truth?! grin
OPONU! Werey alasho! smiley

oke48:

It’s your family that is an idi0t. Useless and brainless human being
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Afamed: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2023
This is what we have been saying about Pandora fraud.

He speaks with 2 sides of his mouth to deceive his gullible followers

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Cashio(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Since the beginning of this political cycle. Have you ever seen me reply or try having a discussion with you or your likes?

No, kid. I dont roll with p!gs. Shameless pigs without honours.

Now move along. Go do your Nzogbu Nzogbu with someone else.
Shut up man and stop forming intelligent when you are simply daft.
If you've got a company, would you allow tinubu head the affairs of your company at this time of his senility?
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2023
xevove2061:

Haunt. It's a townhall, different from hunt.
the most important part of communication is understanding.

Thanks for the correction btw
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2023
expert234:

Age doesn't matter but command of your mental faculty matters.

Imagine your president calling Atiku a senate president
I’m not one that talk ,go deal with the messenger.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by africandollar: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu is sick .. and senile .. reason why he’s age is an issue

Buhari is old and still functional.. articulates well even tho maybe daft with governace

Obasanjo is old and yet too fit for his age .. strength and can still bed a woman comfortably

Trump is old .. strong and still moves without assistance or someone to act as wedge .. walk upright not bend bend ..like crayfish..

Biden is old and still run .. jogs gives speeches without gaffe and don’t lick mic..

They problem is Tinubu and his health ..age no Dey help am again.. even right now .. a very sick Mohammed Ali .. will punch nonsenses out of him

Atiku sef don old for age .. but his body fit .. even with his health.. speaks eloquently and moves straight

Drugs and rituals .. don bend Tinubu comot human being .. man dey shake … Yoruba juju wey he carry for body alone ..

Juju heavy pass zuma rock..

Wetin we know

Power to the people
North 2023

No the twist OBi narratives to suit Una Yoruba narratives

Guy wetin now? grin grin grin grin grin Abeg sofry sofry dey press urchins dem neck. grin

1 Like

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by oke48(m): 8:02am On Jan 31, 2023
ElSudani:

I think Obi is showing symptoms of early dementia because he once campaigned against voting for older candidates.
Peter Obi is 61, Atiku is 76, Tinubu is 70. 8 years added to these ages matters a lot. Aside that, Tinubu is still within a reasonable age bracket but he is sick. I grew up in Lagos and I love Tinubu but he is sick. Dementia is a terrible disease, I’ve witnessed when my grandpa was sick.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Asgard13: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:

It's not insult Oh....Allah ya taimakemu...means God help us...

Itk..
.. and who say na insult?
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by ElSudani: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2023
oke48:

Peter Obi is 61, Atiku is 76, Tinubu is 70. 8 years added to these ages matters a lot. Aside that, Tinubu is still within a reasonable age bracket but he is sick. I grew up in Lagos and I love Tinubu but he is sick. Dementia is a terrible disease, I’ve witnessed when my grandpa was sick.

Are you a doctor? Did you personally examine Tinubu? Do you have access to his medical records? If not you and your candidate ma lule in February.

1 Like

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by debbaron2011: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2023
I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT THIS OBI IS A FRAUD. HE IS NOT STABLE AND LYING SO MUCH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by bdon123(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
All this ₦10 per post agbado urchin hav started again.well u dey ur work place so continue.....Jst so u know u hav collected my PVC n i will use it.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Rolings:

All this epistle just to look stupid.....na wa for you ooo.
How is violent agitation for independent nation by IPOB the same as agitation for true federalism or regionalism as advocated by yorubas....i ask again has any yoruba nation agitator asked people to go and be burning government properties and killing people?
How does it make sense to be destroying your land and killing your own people...the same people you pretend you want to liberate.....just so Nigerian government will grant you biafra...or so buhari will be hurt....no dont just go there
Where did i say no yoruba believed buhari was cloned...i only said 98% igbos believed it....not up to 20% yorubas believed that bunkum
Is all this the reason why igbos blame Tinubu for all their life miseries?
And that is why I asked you where and when did you carried out your field work to have arrived at 98% of Igbos believing that Buhari was dead? How is it convenient for you to reel out number but don't believe what others say to the contrary. Or you mean those that have been voting Buhari in Igboland are also believing that Buhari was cloned?
Again, why do you like quoting imaginary number to buttress your point? How do you come about how many Yorubas supporting Yoruba agitation? How do you know the minds of Yoruba people to have arrived at that your number? They may even not be up to that, so quoting imaginary number defeats your intelligence.
Yes, it is wrong for their agitation to have turned to killing of people and destruction of property but that doesn't take away their right to agitate or even protest. Remember that OPC have also gone through the same line between 2000-2004, where they were killing people and destroying government installations. Militant in south South also went through the same process occasioned with kidnapping. So, forget the story of exoneration because you're not talking to yesterday baby.
Meanwhile, trying to exonerate what Tinubu said that he doesn't believed in one Nigeria, doesn't take away that he was trying to play ethnic politics as at that time but never knew a day like this will one time comes that his words will be exhumed from the archives. For someone to believe in regional government than unity government, what does that mean and when did he start believing in the unity of the nation? Politicians can only use your brain but can't use mine. Politicians will say something today, you the followers will would want to change it to suit narrative.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Musauzor(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2023
What Nigerians are saying is that Bola Tribulation is sick and senile. After all, Atiku is "older" than him
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Deepsky(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Are we only talking about age here.
Someone who no longer knows what testing mic means.
May all the Bats supporters and their future generations become like bat in all ramifications.
Re: Age Does Not Matter In Governance - Peter Obi In 2019 (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Forgive?

Can God actually forgive hypocrites? Hypocrites are the worst forms of animals in the world. Double-mouth nu!sance.

Do you know there is this popular church general overseer, who actually stood on the pulpit few years back accusing Buhari of been a clone, jubril El-sudani. He was so sure, that he kept telling his vast followers that Buhari is actually dead.

Few years later now, that same general overseer is still standing on same pulpit, telling his followers not to vote killers in power. And we all know who he was reffering to as a killer.

His are now on Instagram threatening war if he doesn't win. This is now their latest strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote, PH Refineries Face Crude Shortage Over Low Production – FG / Animal Rights Abuse In Nigeria / Full Text Of Governor Ambode’s Farewell Address To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.