Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide (29555 Views)

Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Kidnapped lebanese worker found dead in Kano / Lifeless Body Of Semi Unclad Commercial Sex Worker Found On The Street Of E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Hatrick01: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120515549:

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
so u mean dem dey pay u 4 dis work?

Wanderful

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by makavalley(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2023
They will soon drag Peter Obi into this ..just wait for the trial bigots to arrive
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by freshkpomo(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
angry
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Omor another pussy gone just like that
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by judedwriter(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
There's no love in prostitution...

It's just sex.

A heartbroken prostitute is an oxymoron.

It's ungodly and unhealthy as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by OMEGA009(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
“Sex worker”? Like WTF? She was a human being FIRST!!!!!! Brain deficient posters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Graficient: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
The boyfriend decided to finish her kpatakpata for whatever reasons I don't know
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by tiswell(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120513040:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Onitsha

Don't Forget, , Bring This Bad News
the scene looks like frontline hotels along old market road by court road

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by olisaEze(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2023
Suicide is nothing but a permanent solution to a temporary problem, don’t deny yourself all your tomorrows because you’re too shortsighted to see beyond today! undecided
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Isabi4lov: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Na wa o , she was hoping the guy will marry , so that she can't stop the business, why promising someone marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by winner37(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2023
That pussy should get ready to give account to Angel Gabriel the dick she collected...may her pussy rest in peace..
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Tribal: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2023
grin Have you heard the lastest?!
I serve you hawt!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
this aint new in lagos.....na....olosho de die for hotel for lag weller......dis one is even honest to be a hotel ashewo...how about those on michat codedruns tinder inmessage nkor working from home

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Legitmatazz: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2023
D country hard... Even kpekus nor dey sell again. Men too dey busy with d suffer to even reason kpekus now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by kingthreat(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Speak for yourself not others

Nigga if you want a hoe to be your wife, that's your business.
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by JBoss25(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Shame
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by tyinfinity: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Obi peter OSU introduce alcohol to the Igbo citizens.obi is responsible for all vices in Igbo land.obi I hate you.i am ready for any OSU who will type nonsense.
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by emonis88: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Almaigaa:
Another Peter Obi's Sister.
Dumber than dumb!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by asatemple(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Uwa ga-adi mma
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by blueAgent(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
DaddyCK:

madam how can prostitue dyin be badnews.......is this s joke ma? (no oofeinse) angry

Are they not humans?
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
A sex worker is still a human being, sad news.

I have had sex with atleast 70 prostitutes, Russian prostitute, American prostitute, German, Naigerian, British, Jamaican, Thai, Vietnamese, Pillipino, Polish, Japanese South African, mozambique, Ghanaian and many more i cannot remember. Some of them are very good people, good listeners, kind and respectful, clean,healthier, free of diseases and better looking than the so called wives and girlfriends.

And what is the difference between a "girlfriend" and a prostitute? undecided i say, nothing!
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2023
tiswell:
the scene looks like frontline hotels along old market road by court road

You Are Correct
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Emekaonline: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will blame Peter Obi for this.

Thïefnubu Urchins are very senseless and useless.

And how many times have obid-iots blame Tinubu for everything that happens in Lagos and other part of the SW? If Obi had really turned Anambra to mini dubai as he promised, the sex workers would have had good worker to do. I thought the failure said the beer business he invested in employed 60% of Anambra people? So why do we have so many se workers in Anambra while many of the states indigenes are being arrested daily in India for drug trafficking?
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by ASAPFERG: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
yamlegg girls are 100% prostitutes grin
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Godsonkemz(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Ndi Onitsha na anya like say na celebrity dey perform
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
kingthreat:
How can you be a hoe, I mean an active hoe in a hoetel and expect that a fine nigga will take you home to his parents as his wife?
Girl you either stop hoeing if you wanna start a home.
Ashewo no be work.
as in, these ladies like to fantasize. Bad character is bad character. No man will bring home to mama a woman with a bad character.
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by judedwriter(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

And what is the difference between a "girlfriend" and a prostitute? undecided i say, nothing!

Yes, a girlfriend is just an euphemism to a prostitute.

Many ladies may not agree, but it's true.
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by emonis88: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2023
tyinfinity:
Obi peter OSU introduce alcohol to the Igbo citizens.obi is responsible for all vices in Igbo land.obi I hate you.i am ready for any OSU who will type nonsense.
Dumber than dumb!!! 🙄🙄🙄. Now do ur worse, run ur mfing mouth.😎😎😎😎
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by emonis88: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Emekaonline:

And how many times have obid-iots blame Tinubu for everything that happens in Lagos and other part of the SW? If Obi had really turned Anambra to mini dubai as he promised, the sex workers would have had good worker to do. I thought the failure said the beer business he invested in employed 60% of Anambra people? So why do we have so many se workers in Anambra while many of the states indigenes are being arrested daily in India for drug trafficking?
So there r no prostitutes in Lagos?
Re: Sex Worker Found Dead In Onitsha Brothel, Neighbour Claims She Committed Suicide by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Emekaonline:

I said and I wasn't disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Chinese Nationals Jailed 6 Years Each For ₦‎50 Million Bribe / IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / Benue Lecturer, Karl Kwaghger, Stabbed To Death By Unknown Armed Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.