Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairaland Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Users (727 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Users by adebisi1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
hello my fellow Nairaland users,

i need help, i am a young man of 26 old.i have an amount of 1 Million to start a business and i have no idea what business i should go into.i dont realy like the online business cos they are all risk i dont wanna loose my money

i dont know anything about marketing ,cos i have never do Before .

please help me find a business i could go into with the amount of money i have for a start and one that i would love to do and will do well. i only have the idea of having a beer cafe in lagos at european standand but some one told me that i will have noting less then 10 Millon naira to have that done in nigeria now please everybody help me ,actually all the money i got is 2 Millon naira but i want to use a car from this money and also help my family i have tired to stay in white man land.everybody help me
Re: Nairaland Users by tundewoods(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2007
Why do i have this strange feeling about your post ?

Anyway i've just got this few advise for you.Avoid the following : HYIPs. E-Gold and Forex

Also avoid businesses that will require you incurring un necessary overheads.

Re: Nairaland Users by Prince22(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2007
Spread your money on GOOD STOCK first and begin to think of better investment that you can maturely control. No buz. that is not RISKY.

Thank God for ur age!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Users by adebisi1(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2007
ALright thanks for the advise .
Re: Nairaland Users by adebisi1(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2007
@tundewoods why do you have strange feeling about my post?i only ask people for business opportunity na wao
Re: Nairaland Users by adebisi1(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2007
@tundewoods why do you have  strange feeling about my post?i only ask people for business opportunity na wao
Re: Nairaland Users by UNLEASHED(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2007
So so Online biz, Chei! I tire O, bro Use ur money on something U have total power and control on!
Re: Nairaland Users by adebisi1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ UNLEASHED thanks i will ,i dont even think of online buizz most of them are 419

(1) (Reply)

1.2 And 1.8m Ku Dish With Linkstar Modem 4 Sale ! / Event Management Opportunities / Buy Cement At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.