Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje (1557 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Enemyofpeace: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2023
January 30, 2023

Press Statement

PDP Condemns Attack on President Buhari in Kano
…Blames Tinubu, Ganduje

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the strongest terms condemns the attack on President Muhammadu Buhari today in Kano State by miscreants allegedly sponsored by the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

This organized attack on the person of the President is outrightly treasonable and a sacrilegious assault on our national sovereignty which must be condemned by all.

Our Party is alarmed that this attack is part of APC Presidential Candidate’s alleged plot to undermine the Presidency, cause confusion, trigger violence in the country, disrupt the conduct of the 2023 general elections and derail our democracy; having realized that he cannot win in a peaceful, free and fair electoral process.

The PDP invites Nigerians to note how Governor Abdullahi Ganduje attempted to abridge President Buhari’s movement and even tried to stop him from visiting Kano State.

More disquieting is the fact that the APC Presidential Campaign sought to humiliate and harm President Buhari, while performing his official duties in Kano.

It should be noted that the APC Presidential Candidate has been displaying open aversion and making inciting statements against President Buhari since Mr. President’s declaration, in line with democratic best practice all over the world, that Nigerians should freely vote for any candidate and Party of their choice in the 2023 general elections.

The apparent frustration of Asiwaju Tinubu to resort to encourage or condone violence is fueled by his entitlement mentality, that it is his turn to be President, despite his numerous ineligibility and disability baggage.

Nigerians are reminded about Asiwaju Tinubu’s infamous statement in London where he declared to his supporters that “political power is not going to be served in a restaurant, it is not served a la carte. It is what we are doing; It is being determined; you do it at all cost; fight for it, grab it, snatch it and run with it”.

Only recently, Asiwaju Tinubu further incited his followers against President Buhari at APC’s Presidential Rally in Abeokuta, Ogun State, where he accused Mr. President of attempting to subvert the electoral process.

It is now clearer why the APC Presidential Candidate brazenly established a militia code-named “the Jagaban Army” which is designed to undermine our national security, unleash violence on institutions of democracy and disrupt the electoral process.

The PDP counsels the APC Presidential Candidate to come to terms with the fact that Nigerians are determined to have free, fair and credible elections and that they are unwavering in their choice of the PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar as the next President of our country.

Asiwaju Tinubu should note that no threat by any means can divert Nigerians from the path to rescue and rebuild our nation; which aspiration is embodied in Atiku Abubakar

Signed:

Hon. Debo Ologunagba
National Publicity Secretary

6 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by drtwist(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Is Buhari now in PDP that pdp are trying to defend him? He got to power this way by encouraging northerners to stone GEJ 2015. What goes around comes around.
All I know is
Peter Obi for 2023

11 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Jostoman: 1:06am On Jan 31, 2023
A governor warning a president not to come to his state. I hope it is not drama that apc is using all this thing to play just to divert our attention.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by seunlayi(m): 1:32am On Jan 31, 2023
APC ti lule

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by tyba: 1:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Politics
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by HajiMT: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Wallahi PDP is not serious as a political party. Nobody attacked Mr. President in Kano, yet PDP dey sympathize with the same President that it has been ridiculing all these years, all because it wants to win the forthcoming presidential election. I think the PDP should be rejoicing that the other party is fighting itself. Meanwhile, I cannot fathom any pathway by which the party can win the forthcoming presidential election. A party that has not apologized to Nigerians for its ineptitude when it was entrusted with power. In Sha Allah, PDP will never rule this country again. I see the party collapsing after the coming general elections and a virile opposition party emerging.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Mokason288(m): 2:07am On Jan 31, 2023
HajiMT:
Wallahi PDP is not serious as a political party. Nobody attacked Mr. President in Kano, yet PDP dey sympathize with the same President that it has been ridiculing all these years, all because it wants to win the forthcoming presidential election. I think the PDP should be rejoicing that the other party is fighting itself. In Sha Allah, PDP will never rule this country again. Currently, I cant see any pathway through which it can win the forthcoming presidential election. [s]A party that has not apologized to Nigerians for its ineptitude when it was entrusted with power.[/s] I see the party collapsing after the coming general elections and a virile opposition party emerging.

APshit has done worse today, and instead of hiding it’s ugly head in shame they are trying to insult Nigerian’s by flagging off an ancestor

5 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Urheadmaster(m): 3:31am On Jan 31, 2023
I blame shettima and Tulubo for the attack on president jubril the sudanese man from Nigeria tongue

6 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by JAMO84: 3:58am On Jan 31, 2023
I think Ali Baba and Okey Bakasi are now in charge of PDP, what sort of comic is this coming from a party in power for many years? I think for the sake of our democracy, after Atiku is properly beaten next month, Jonathan should stop sitting on the fence and take charge of that miserable party, it's no longer funny I swear.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:16am On Jan 31, 2023
PDP has suddenly became Buhari's mouthpiece, why blaming Ganduje and Tinubu over such? After all,as the executive governor of Kano , Ganduje told the president that the people of Kano are so angry due to the hardship meted on them and for such reason, his visit won't be necessary... Someone that was stoned few days ago in his own state, why won't he be stoned everywhere he goes.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29am On Jan 31, 2023
HajiMT:
Wallahi PDP is not serious as a political party. Nobody attacked Mr. President in Kano, yet PDP dey sympathize with the same President that it has been ridiculing all these years, all because it wants to win the forthcoming presidential election. I think the PDP should be rejoicing that the other party is fighting itself. Meanwhile, I cannot fathom any pathway by which the party can win the forthcoming presidential election. A party that has not apologized to Nigerians for its ineptitude when it was entrusted with power. In Sha Allah, PDP will never rule this country again. I see the party collapsing after the coming general elections and a virile opposition party emerging.
Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2023
HajiMT:

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Racoon(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Now this ugly incident is a another dangerous precedence to the politics of bitterness set by the APC again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Racoon(m): 4:35am On Jan 31, 2023
HajiMT:
....A party that has not apologized to Nigerians for its ineptitude when it was entrusted with power. ...
Meanwhile, here is the APC verdict in the past 7 years and they are still seeking political power ......The last 7 years of Buhari and APC stepped up the nations gloom and doom to the extent that for the first time since the end of the civil war in 1970, our resilience is being tested to a breaking point.

The daily harvest of needless death in the hands of terrorists of all shades, our national economic collapse leading to untold hardship, the oppressive extravagance of the ruling class, the hopelessness in our broken health,

educational infrastructure and many more are palpable testaments to our recent history presided over by President Buhari and his cronies...."
So what do you have say about this?

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by jefdr001: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Stone us if we fail said Earl rufai. They already set the rule
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Urchinpainer: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Any State in the Entire South that tries this , they will bring fighter jet and level the whole place including the bridge he came to commission.

On the other hand, Buhari will call Emefiele for new neck pressing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Pdp always quick to reply to events in recent times. Hope it's not buhari cabals organising all these to give way to northern president again? Increase hardship towards the end of his government, fuel scarcity, naira re design, let people hate apc more, shift attention to atiku as the new messiah.. From frying pan to fire for their selfish interests. Anything but another fulani or Northerners is no no.
Tinubu will be too stubborn for them to control and all their so called shady deals would be leaked out, as Tinubu will build his own cabal.
Obi will even worst against cabals. That oga won't take nonsense less than Tinubu. All those places they hv taken over politically and quota system will be totally cleaned. They will never like him.
Tinubu is still the greatest, though shady politician that can deal with atiku.
imagine the contest between only obi and atiku....
atiku and osinbajo, atiku and amechie. He will beat any Southern candidate silly.
Now they are wooing kwankwaso that he recently and cunningly chased out of Pdp again just because of his desperate action. Very cunning just like saraki too.
The old man is a desperate as Tinubu, he would use every propaganda to win everyone of them by landslide.

I pray he is far from that post, or else, you people will see buhari as a Saint. Imagine people like Dino as a minister, dokpesi as minister., Frank too ..and someone like okowa in charge of economy.... Gosh...
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by money121(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2023
Blame government grin grin
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by amuwo1980: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
See stir to taste , they just twisted and turned the story to finish the other crook thiefinubu
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by asanausana91: 7:17am On Jan 31, 2023
drtwist:
Is Buhari now in PDP that pdp are trying to defend him? He got to power this way by encouraging northerners to stone GEJ 2015. What goes around comes around.
All I know is
Peter Obi for 2023
Buhari is the president of Nigeria, he is father to all. Attacking the president is like attacking the whole country.
Tinubu can do whatever he knows how to do but I can confidently tell him that he is not winning this election.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2023
H
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by asanausana91: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2023
HajiMT:
Buhari is not a president of APC but a president of Nigeria.
Children like you see politics like war front.
What do you think will happen if the president is killed? Tinubu has come in public to attack Buhari not one, not two times.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by techWriter3: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2023
I responsibility shettima and Tulubo for the attack on president jubril the sudanese man from Nigeria
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by citygarden(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
I think Sabinus and officer woos have taken over PDP publicity secretary. PDP is now buhari spoke Man. PDP does know how to play opposition. They are still relevant because they have immediate party in power.
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2023
with this PDP/Atiku defending Buhari up and down, instead of criticizing Buhari administration, Atiku is rather attacking Tinubu

in a Democratic system of govt, opposition uses incumbent lapses to criticize, make propaganda to gain ground from the electorates, this had been a tradition even in Nigeria system but here is Atiku defending Buhari and attacking Tinubu that's not yet in govt

I think Buhari had reach secret agreement with Atiku base on ethnicity to favour his kinsman but they will both failed

250 ethnic groups made up of Nigeria, Fulani ain't the only tribe in Nigeria hence it is not their turn to rule this country, Tinubu or peter Obi get the presidency

we must avert political unrest, Nigeria belong to us all
Re: PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje by Felabrity: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2023
I believe Ganduje planned the attack

(1) (Reply)

If Presidential Tribunal Cases Are Taken To Sharia Court – Shehu Sani / Gbajabiamila: I Regret Supporting Tambuwal For Speaker / Nigerians Kicks As Tinubu Counsel Claimed That Their Client Got 25% In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.