Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) (932 Views)

Kwankwaso: "Security Vote Is A Fraud" / Do You Have PVC? If So, Vote Here / INEC Allowing Refugees In Niger And Chad Vote Is Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Bvlgari: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Who you vote is the person i will take orders from. So vote wisely. Vote for who like justice and humanity - Nigerian Soldier

Watch video here...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoD1b6wjL8f/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU14oBlFveE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Switruth: 2:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Fact...Everybody already knows who he is campaigning for.....😂😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:01am On Jan 31, 2023
You spoke well my brother

Let he that has ears listen!

5 Likes

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by JAMO84: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Mr man, you will never take orders from the President, you have like a trillion superiors to by pass before that can happen, it's just another way of mobilizing the mob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by incandescentena: 4:27am On Jan 31, 2023
You will take direct orders from your superior

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by sleek214(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Soldier wey mumu, soldier wey no wise.
Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by gfelo(m): 5:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Hope una don hear don't vote a wrong person today and blame a soldier tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Racoon(m): 5:16am On Jan 31, 2023
Message well passed and received soldier. Hear the wives of their late colleagues pleading to heartless APC government;

Widows of slain military officers and soldiers particularly those fighting the war against terrorism have protested the continuous release of murderous Boko Haram terrorists on the grounds that they have repented but....wants them punished like other criminals
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

But the sitting president said "a fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the North...." while a
Nigerian Army General under the APC government is saying "Boko Haram should lay their arms unconditionally, be accepted in the community and rehabilitated.

An ex Boko Haram having laid his arms stands to be a president of this country. He stands to aspire to any position in this country.

http://igberetvnews.com/838280/just-in-repentant-boko-haram-members-can-become-president-nigerian-army-general/

So think choose and act right.

1 Like

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Naira20: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Even Soldiers sabi better thing.

BATstards no go like this message o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by money121(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Vote wisely
Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by SmartPolician: 5:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Some people will vote for the Druggie to come and finish up his own people at Lekki Toll Plaza! grin

On a lighter note, that soldier is another Portable abi na Naira Marley in military camouflage. He will kill anyone without looking back grin
Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Imagining voting for "i got the advice from a mad man" i did not mention any name oh.
Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by SmartPolician: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2023
JAMO84:
Mr man, you will never take orders from the President, you have like a trillion superiors to by pass before that can happen, it's just another way of mobilizing the mob.

Oga, those millions of people take orders from the president, so this soldier is technically right.

If the president passes an instruction to the army chief, it will go through a chain of command until it gets to the last man who will execute it.

Let's vote for someone who has humanity (like he rightly put it); vote for Peter Obi!

4 Likes

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Malory: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2023
The soldier didn't mention anyone but Tinubu's supporters are angry that he said vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Urchinpainer: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2023
That's one fact we fail to understand we actually get emotional about the abuses my armed personnel's in Nigeria.
Even that police man of the highway has target he needs to meet before getting his own, that's why they get aggressive most times.

Only an honest leader who doesn't need those armed men to do any dirty job can change Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Blazebond(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2023
This fool go chop court martial and possible demotion and maybe even sack,they have been warned multiple times to resist the shalaye of posting videos like these,but they never learn.
Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
JAMO84:
Anytime you urchins hear "vote wisely" you become agitated. Because you know that a wise vote can never be for your principal. It takes a supreme level of mischief and wickedness for one to know what is wrong and yet still endorse it.

1 Like

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by CSTRR: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2023
JAMO84:
If the president gives order to his superiors, who do you think will carry it out?

1 Like

Re: Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid) by Bvlgari: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, those millions of people take orders from the president, so this soldier is technically right.

If the president passes an instruction to the army chief, it will go through a chain of command until it gets to the last man who will execute it.

Let's vote for someone who has humanity (like he rightly put it); vote for Peter Obi!

👍

(1) (Reply)

CBN New Naira Policy Sabotage, Sterling Bank Branch Caught Hoarding 6m / APC Now Paying Media Houses To Advertise Their Fake Online Polls (pictures) / Ahmadu Bello Way Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.