Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,929 members, 7,845,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally (11423 Views)

We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Nairalander248: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2023
After the state governor approved International stadium for Him to campaign, he has the guts to insult the man....
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by nesgeeek(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Attending ur campaign doesn't mean they will vote for u. Akwaibom is not an APC state.
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Franking: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinumbu inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. Town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Kajaard: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Franking:
Tinumbu inherited speaking in tongues from the bible. Town hall different from Bala Blu bulabai blu blu blu

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by OlawaleBammie: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Hoedogwu:
All this Tinubu threads since morning, e never do? If Tinubu drinks water, nairaland will take it to front-page
Same thing dey are doing to other candidates

Stop blackmailing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by codeplace(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by twilliamx(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I know Akwa Ibom people will fall tulubo hands las Las tongue.

Keep knowing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by rollandben(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Wailers are wailing already. Tinubu will be in Anambra today. Zombies go wail taya. Them go cry like Datti. Them go fail like Adeleke. Make we laff kikikikikiki!
No be your fault, na suffer dey sweet you. Suffering and smiling Geng!
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by SpatialKing(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Prinnce1:
95% of people in this stadium were paid, buses were parked in every nooks and crannies of the state..... Most of them got stranded as of 8pm when their mobilizer failed to show up with their paltry stipends
Exactly

They came as groups with team leaders
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2023
money121:
Oppor is plenty cheesy

OPIP grin
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Wailing is a really difficult job. Take heart

I try hard not to be a hypocrite so I’ll ask you 2 questions.

When you attend a wedding, do you go there to identify with the celebrants OR you got there for the refreshments?

Secondly, if you don’t get served refreshments, does it leave a sour taste in your mouth?

No political party in the world holds rallies without mobilization in form of stipends, souvenirs, transportation, refreshments etc.

Adding to my analogy above, in as much as food and drinks are guaranteed at weddings, there are still weddings that are largely unattended with almost empty reception halls.

Tinubu had a good outing in Akwa Ibom, although it doesn’t guarantee votes, give it to them. It won’t kill you

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by seeyounow: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2023
cool cool undecided undecided

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2023
You are welcome .

Please check out my thread
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Legitmatazz: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Share more funds

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Hollyharjii: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Akwa Ibom no be Ikot Ekpene... if you know you know

On Obi mandate I stand
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by emkz: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Those supporting Tinubu knows deep down that he clearly has nothing to offer but they must do so just because of their own selfish interests..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

Let me ask you a question. If you have a Tinubu supporter and he comes to you with a building project, will you accept the job?

You can't be a businessman and be insulting others because they don't align with you. Support who you want and allow those supporting who they want. I am fully supporting Tinubu and I am not selfish.

Accept it. I cannot be blackmailed to support what you support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by knowhowk: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2023
oyichi:
He believed he was talking to his supporters, when the election comes, he will know the difference between a paid croud and real supporters
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Shantyken(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Prinnce1:
95% of people in this stadium were paid, buses were parked in every nooks and crannies of the state..... Most of them got stranded as of 8pm when their mobilizer failed to show up with their paltry stipends

U that went there to see that their mobilize didn't show up as at 8pm were u paid?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Shantyken(m): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
emkz:

Let me ask you a question. If you have a Tinubu supporter and he comes to you with a building project, will you accept the job?

You can't be a businessman and be insulting others because they don't align with you. Support who you want and allow those supporting who they want. I am fully supporting Tinubu and I am not selfish.

Accept it. I cannot be blackmailed to support what you support.

No mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Blaze14k: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2023
How can one thank someone for accepting the monry he's sharing?🤔🤔
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Medalb: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Am voting for you jagaban,your head dey there,your words make some people wake up and work.
Dapagun:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1620185150549278726?t=0qZKu-YbE_GzVmpgSuAYjQ&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Prinnce1: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Shantyken:

U that went there to see that their mobilize didn't show up as at 8pm were u paid?
lol... Baba I pass through stadium road every evening and what I saw last night was an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by emkz: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Prinnce1:

If you said this without proof, then return your certificate to your school and apologize to those who raised you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by pacespot(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2023
This is the aftermath of Tinubu's rally in Akwa Ibom, lessons will be learned about why paid crowds don't win elections. Nigerians should know that the only people they are using the fake APC and PDP rallies to deceive are those who don't attend the rallies themselves. They want you to believe that people are on their side. This is the aftermath of the so called gigantic Akwa Ibom rally:

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1620197300349071362?t=v1psr-drmV5N4klG4gBH4g&s=19
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by rigarmortis: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Jagaban Shugaba.

The Attachee by force! Those who always attach South South to their madness should get the message now.
South Southerners does not have HATE in their blood.
Akwa Ibom ayaya

Today, that Agulu clown will be roasted like goat meat in his State with the crowd Tinubu will pull

He wants to campaign in the state of people who have hate in their blood and you support it? Interesting
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by duro4chang(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2023
rollandben:

No be your fault, na suffer dey sweet you. Suffering and smiling Geng!
You need to have your head examined. Must everyone be obi asslicker like you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by clydecarson(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Hoedogwu:
All this Tinubu threads since morning, e never do? If Tinubu drinks water, nairaland will take it to front-page

You don't know the mods here are all supporters of APC,go and see the front page of nairaland you'd see tinubu and shettima you can never see peter obi

Make dem Sha continue
Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by duro4chang(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I de onitsha, I de go awka to collect my own share of the bullion van money in Ekwueme Square.

We must chop his stolen money and clean mouth
Joblessoess! I can see that you need help. Post acct no here so that nairaland can assist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by churchboy21(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Forget crowd, 90 percent of the people in this stadium won’t vote for Tinubu, I’m from Akwa Ibom..,we know what we are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by tolue42(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

I de onitsha, I de go awka to collect my own share of the bullion van money in Ekwueme Square.

We must chop his stolen money and clean mouth

Stale already,use another lamba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Thanks Akwa-Ibom Residents For Attending APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Madups(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Ofcourse, I mean it will amount to bringing this office of great prestige into disrepute. Like i mean who else for the the president of iragbiji development union lagos branch? Obviously jagaban is the number one iragbiji citizen here in lasgidi.
dedonfranco:
Massive......Tinubu is our president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Corruption Charges Against Ashinze, Sambo Dasuki’s Aides / Chijioke Okereke: Appeal Court Sacks Enugu LP Reps Member / President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.