Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala (22454 Views)

Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy / Experts Speak On Tinubu’s Plan For Exchange Rates, Subsidy / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2023

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Indispensable85(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Are they giving up already? Lol...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by EDOLUWA: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Even in Lagos na rigging Tinubu boys dey rig election with the area boys,thugs, touts and all sorts of hoodlums.

BUHARI will have no ACHIEVEMENT to be proud of if he open HIS EYES AND ALLOW THIS ELECTION TO BE RIGGED
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Tareq1105: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2023
I don't respond to Bwala bcoz he just left APC 7 months ago.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Sammy5413(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2023
The only person that can save you is you, stop waiting on God!
God sees it as an insult to rely on him for something he gave you the wisdom to tackle.
#getyourPVC
#yourvotecounts
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Tareq1105: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2023
EDOLUWA:
Even in Lagos na rigging Tinubu boys dey rig election with the area boys,thugs, touts and all sorts of hoodlums.

BUHARI will have no ACHIEVEMENT to be proud of if he open HIS EYES AND ALLOW THIS ELECTION TO BE RIGGED

All parties rig in their strongholds. You talk of APC in Lagos probably bcoz you're in Lagos. Have you tried the North during election?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by EDOLUWA: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2023
My Broda Yu no go understand until you witness Lagos rigging in the face of serious harassment and strong brutality with armed thugs popular over the years in charge of each area....

I have lived in Bauchi, Plateau & Abuja and I can tell you CONFIDENTLY that LAGOS RIGGING IS NUMBER 1 & ONE OF THE REASON THEY CALL HIM JAGABAN.

Tareq1105:

All parties rig in their strongholds. You talk of APC in Lagos probably bcoz you're in Lagos. Have you tried the North during election?
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Juanmike(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Lightorder:
oga , we know the reason. Non of these thieves has anything on Obi. Your reasoning is so dull. As seriously as you take him , hence mentioning him
You get the point though.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Emola12(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Bwala don dey cry already?
if to say you have common sense what bwala is telling you is true not false buh you people dosnt know the time think positive things aini lakaye lo n da awon kan lamu
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Spherica177: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:
I already know his plan.

1. Buy votes in neutral areas

2. Destroy votes in opposition strong hold

He has tested it in the Osun election and he will want to repeat it in the presidential election.

The good news is we can stop him, but if he forcefully uses any means to have his way, then he wants to burn down the country, but one thing is he will be the one to suffer it at the end.

Nothing sophisticated about Tinubu's strategy, he is just the most desperate and crooked politician Nigeria has ever had
Lol

The fact that you prefer a presidential candidate over another doesn't mean you should talk outta proportion

Tell me how Tinubu will suffer it at the end if he wins the presidency?

Was Buhari and his immediate family suffering for North East insecurity and that of South East?
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by asanausana91: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2023
I swear to God the way Tinubu is showing desperation eeh, everybody need to be careful.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Brendaniel: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Spherica177:
Lol

The fact that you prefer a presidential candidate over another doesn't mean you should talk outta proportion

Tell me how Tinubu will suffer it at the end if he wins the presidency?

Was Buhari and his immediate family suffering for North East insecurity and that of South East?

If he tries to rig the election...
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by maasoap(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2023
These PDP guys are not focused at all
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Spherica177: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

If he tries to rig the election...

yes

Tell me how he will suffer if he rig the election

I'm listening
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Brendaniel: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Spherica177:
yes

Tell me how he will suffer if he rig the election

I'm listening

So you want Tinubu to do evil on Nigerians and you want him to succeed, that is why I said he will suffer for it...
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Spherica177: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

So you want Tinubu to do evil on Nigerians and you want him to succeed, that is why I said he will suffer for it...
you haven't answer the question

Tell me how Tinubu will suffer if he rig the election?

I believed you know the meaning of suffering right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Brendaniel: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Spherica177:
you haven't answer the question

Tell me how Tinubu will suffer if he rig the election?

I believed you know the meaning of suffering right?

He will not succeed, that is what I mean...
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by chosenange(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
NIGERIANS HAVE REACHED THE LIMIT OF ENDURANCE,AND WE MUST VOTE TO DECIDE OUR FATE.
MAY ALLAH DECIDE!!!!!!!!
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Softmirror: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2023
Juanmike:
I love the way they don't take Obi seriously and he is being underestimated. I have seen people like this proving everyone wrong.

grin
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Lordzaza247: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Mhyles:
Some people go surely commit a suicide when INEC declares tinubu as d winner o
Moses was not shaking, going for medical check-up regularly, or shouting bala blue bulaba up and down
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Sheggy13(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Juanmike:
I love the way they don't take Obi seriously and he is being underestimated. I have seen people like this proving everyone wrong.
That's because Obi can't win with Labour Party for now in a country like Nigeria. Even the advanced democracies we copied from, US and UK, it' still 2 major parties Democrat/Republican and Conservative/Labour that win Presidential/Premiership elections not to talk of a backward place like Nigeria. If Nigeria was made up of the South only, that's when you can be this optimistic about Obi. The earlier you realised this the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by fof1: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:
I already know his plan.

He has tested it in the Osun election and he will want to repeat it in the presidential election.

The good news is we can stop him, but if he forcefully uses any means to have his way, then he wants to burn down the country, but one thing is he will be the one to suffer it at the end.

Nothing sophisticated about Tinubu's strategy, he is just the most desperate and crooked politician Nigeria has ever had

ALL HIS PLOTS WILL FAIL FLAT

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
How they even hack that BVAS to add figure to the osun state result to make sure there is overvoting still dey suprise me. I hope those chinco that visited him before osun election are not hacker

Baba is really smart in rigging.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Fearyourcreator: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
salbis:
The hand writing is clear to all discerning minds. VOTE WISELY!
Vote Tinubu
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:
I already know his plan.

See wahala! One can't just be relevant ... He worked his way up ... Not surprised people will hate on him... It's normal about success
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Brendaniel: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See wahala! One can't just be relevant ... He worked his way up ... Not surprised people will hate on him... It's normal about success

He worked his way up with lies, deceit and wickedness and we should love him for that?
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Fearyourcreator: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

He worked his way up with lies, deceit and wickedness and we should love him for that?
FIRST ... This things you said about him don't tell me you never did any of these... You dont just use wickedness like that ... How he wicked you ?
And again which politician dont lie
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Jack500: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:
Someone that is bragging how he owns Yoruba people and also owns Lagos ..

Vote him and understands he owns you and Nigeria

If you want to be a slave like the Yoruba people that hails and worship their owner and god ..

Vote Tinubu..and become slave ..

E no hard

No other human has bragged how he owns his tribe .. and yet his tribe called Sophisticators ha no qualms with this truth

Atiku no get Opposition
North 2023

Nigerians have never been slave to anybody .. not even the Britain

Na only yorub people

It you and your useless family that is are slaves. Not Yoruba.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Onelove508: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lightorder:
oga , we know the reason. Non of these thieves has anything on Obi. Your reasoning is so dull. As seriously as you take him , hence mentioning him

U are on same page with the person u quoted, read his last sentence again.
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by salbis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Vote Tinubu
Get thee behind me....
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by Brendaniel: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

FIRST ... This things you said about him don't tell me you never did any of these... You dont just use wickedness like that ... How he wicked you ?
And again which politician dont lie

Tinubu punished Nigerians for his presidential ambition....
Re: Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala by floret23(f): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
seguno2:

You know what ThiefNuibu and his Boko Haram governor running mate are planning, boss.
From the Muslim/Muslim ticket to calling Christians church rats eating poisoned Holy Communion, the handwriting is visible, even to the blind.
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gives Families Of Dead Soldiers Money / Police Officer Who Was Killed By Vehicle In Ekiti State, Buried Amid Tears. Pics / Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.