Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55558 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Kcos: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
You all know that something is wrong with this man somewhere, as Dino use to say.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Sermwell(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
olusogo:

You played religion and tribal game here and you think only christian and SE are Nigerians. However, Tinubu scored goals before you cry fouls.
All your governors including Perter Obi see Lagos as their heaven. Tinubu is using this time to tell them he is their land lord. All land in a State belongs to the State government. Can they come out and claim same?
Are you saying Tinubu doesn't have a house in another state apart from Lagos or ogun?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Igbojew: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrColdsweat:
This are the kind of insults yorubas dish to igbos everytime in lagos then expect us to keep mute. The yorubas have exposed themselves through tinubu
This your statement is what I have been expecting here before I make my own statement.Am glad that Nigerians are now seeing the true colours of those two face tribe calls Yoruba.They will always be the first to insult and abuse Igbos but when Igbos reciprocated they will start shouting and crying like they always does.If not that Peter Obi have strong fans in OBIdient Tinubu and his Yoruba people would have frustrated him even before the election like they did to Goodluck Jonathan but OBIdient stood their ground.I comot cap for OBIdient fans for being strong for Peter Obi.....................I am that Igbo Jew

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by samuelson06(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..

Very empty my brother. Nigga knows nothing and can't stand any intelligent discussions.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tochj(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
syjaye:
you are a mistake to creation.
If you are supporting APC and Tinubu
Is either you are an Agbero or you are very foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..
don't worry urself it will shock him and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by seunjungle1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tochi, who told that we are tired of Asiwaju?
Jagaban lokan

Tochj:

I don't like bringing Yorubas into Tinubu rubbesh.
Yoruba race is even tired of his Nonsense.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by mrmatt(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=gozmok1 post=120517789]PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

Na the supporters oh wey no disabled but the behave like disabled people with moronic brains.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
Lagos being guided by one person, is growing at a faster rate than other states u claim not to have God father
Go and check other commercial cities in d world and ask ur self if Lagos is a mega city as aclaimed by u. A state that generates not less than 51 billion naira monthly, that u are comparing with other states. Lagos income is like x5 of some states.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FireUpNow(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Houstency:

You tried replying that idiot. It' knows what it' wants to achieve, which is divert attention. Just ignore them!
One very stupid thing about those yoruba youths supporting Tinubu so blindly have never travelled out of their states to other parts of Nigeria, so they assume anyone who is not a Yoruba is an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Madam tinubu was a popular slave trader who sold thousands of yorubas to slavery. She has a statue of herself in Lagos. What of oluomo?

The yorubas love worshipping criminals.
That's pure fact, infact they prefer a criminal than a noble person. Look around every cranny u go to, an agbero is chairman of every location.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Madups(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Never thought in this direction before. One or two prominent lagosians helped him became governor yet he disrespects every body. Sure all these guys are not dead yet.
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Nyanabo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is a sore loser we know that. He has no market to sell that's why he resort to insults and abuse. He is overly proud but his ego will be clipped on 25th of February. He would be shocked. Baba piss-piss for pants.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by GreyLaw(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Udom is just one person, and you must insist an insult to Udom is an insult to residence of Akwa ibom, kindly tell us how many populace of akwa ibom are sharing UDOM entitlements with him.

If Tinubu had donate #1m to Udom yesteday will he have shared the benefit to all people.

My point is politician don't care about and we as people must refuse to care about them, let them insult and beat themselves up ko kan aiye !

You are being clever by half! Udom is not one person. His name is GOVERNOR Emmanuel udom who represents the whole of Akwa Ibom in his capacity! Stop supporting rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by HardMirror(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:

I don't like bringing Yorubas into Tinubu rubbesh.
Yoruba race is even tired of his Nonsense.
god bless you. I hate seeing people think we like tinubu. We dont. It is possible that more igbos like him than we yorubas. Forget them mc oluomo and co, those ones are his boys. The average yoruba that is not eating his money does not like him.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Novarisammy2: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=nazicartel post=120518262] udom is not Igbo[/quot

you dey mind that mental patient
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:

If Yoruba race are tire md of being his slaves as Tinubu stated ..

Nigerians will know

Don’t speak for Sophisticators.. or you need dictionary to define Sophisticators?

Self acclaimed elites..

They know how to handle that if they’re so tired

How can Tinubu be telling them to their faces that he owns them and they’re quiet like cold

Free me .. is freedom of speech and truth is so hurting

Takendown Out of respect for some ... but sometimes you guyz must know yoruba gentility is not stupidity, enough of non-indigenes coming to lagos to tell Us what should be nd how it should.

If you guyz know so much start from una region, that Dubai you want to transform lagos into overnight start from una Region ... simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Kajaard: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Udom is just one person, and you must insist an insult to Udom is an insult to residence of Akwa ibom, kindly tell us how many populace of akwa ibom are sharing UDOM entitlements with him.

If Tinubu had donate #1m to Udom yesteday will he have shared the benefit to all people.

My point is politician don't care about and we as people must refuse to care about them, let them insult and beat themselves up ko kan aiye !

Stop exposing your stark illiteracy for the whole world to see.

Udom is the state governor. An insult to a sitting state governor is an insult to the people of that state.

Bloody illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by bdon123(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu has never been a humble person.He has always been a dictator.Is it not same Tinubu that was asked years ago about d bullion van coming into his compound n his response was is it ur money,did ur money miss.
Thats arrogance to Nigerias for questioning him bringing in bullion vans a day to election.
The same thing he does in Lagos...obey him or be destroy.There is zero democracy in Lagos becos no house member gets a seat without Tinubu authorisation.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Amayabor1: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am highly disappointed with Akwa ibom people and Akwa ibom governor. Person wey una go lock for inside the stadium. He wouldn't go out until he gives an apology on that podium. Person wey una suppose stone for stage.

Which Northern governor will he try this nonsense to. Dem go burn am alive.

Udom is a weak governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tsolutionjoseph: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Go and check other commercial cities in d world and ask ur self if Lagos is a mega city as aclaimed by u. A state that generates not less than 51 billion naira monthly, that u are comparing with other states. Lagos income is like x5 of some states.
leave stories, we love jabagan for Lagos, if you have half of his opportunity, u will do worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are being clever by half! Udom is not one person. His name is GOVERNOR Emmanuel udom who represents the whole of Akwa Ibom in his capacity! Stop supporting rubbish!

The hunger and suffering the APC govt as unleashed on Nigerians, which includes his beloved people in what way as UDOM in his capity as governor of stood or defended his people.

Why must It be an insult to UDom that people of the state must share, when it is goodies he pocket it alone.

Stop throwing your life on the line for our useless politicians that where i stand. udom as mouth make e sef insult Tinubu back, make every man carry im cross abeg
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by GreyLaw(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:

Udom is the state governor. An insult to a sitting state governor is an insult to the people of that state.

Bloody illiterate.

But you should know most of the man's supporters are illiterates, poorly educated or undereducated. They lack capacity for independent thinking.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by clevybrown(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy
Are u not ashame of urself and ur mentally deluded drug Baron candidate already? I think ur like needs strong mental assessment...
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
leave stories, we love jabagan for Lagos, if you have half of his opportunity, u will do worst
Before nko, why won't u like something that looks like rejected sacrifice

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:

Bloody illiterate.

Family of Governor pele ! weyrey where have you seen politician fighting themselves all becos of common man, but when they logheads they expect common man to get on the street and butchered themselves.

Does Udom not have children, why are you crying more than the bereaved. foolish elites
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by clevybrown(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Winnersunited:
Gov. Udom is now Igboman for you. You left the State that you are having altercations with, and started calling Igbo. You don't know the difference between Akwa Ibom State and Igbo states àgain.
Don't mind the idiot....He should go back and study his states and capital... Bunch of idiots
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Bentiens: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu, insulted us and went back to his home, while prominents Akwa ibomite was there laughing nonsense.
Let's see how he will win here in our land.
Except our God is not lived.
God bless Governor udom
The incoming president Obi
The incoming Governor Umo eno
And the rest Pdp candidate
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ShenTeh(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.

Person wey dey call sitting president - Buhare! Buhare!! Like 17 times.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by PS712: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
. !!!
You aptly captured everything.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emerged01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Many of you are guilty of that,whether it was done online or offline,what is wrong is wrong. Here on nairaland,alot of people have called president all sort of names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.