Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- (1283 Views)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / Biz With The Bookies Not Gambling / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Read articles and watch videos from this site to understand the only way to beat the bookies.
https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=Beatingthebookies
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Youngzero2:
Read articles and watch videos from this site to understand the only way to beat the bookies.

People have been using these methods to make huge profits in gambling..
Many people have the wrong perception that sports betting isn't profitable.Now ,a quick rebuttal,if gambling is not profitable,how come the betting companies are making crazy money and new ones keep coming up?.Simple,they are beating you with mathematics!!.If you understand how they make money,you can use that against them to turn the tides to your favour.I'm not going to say too much on this as every secret has been revealed in the article above,just sign up to the software link I dropped the link above.
You've discover what 99% of gamblers do not know!

Thank God ,i 've known it
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
After signing up in the software with the link I shared above,Go to YouTube, search for "rebel betting channel"watch the videos there and you'd be extremely happy with the information you'd get there.A very profitable investment that you didn't know existed.
Go to Google,trust pilot and you'd be seeing good things about this method.
I was introduced into this by a nairalander and I must confess,it's been very profitable.
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Don't believe any investment schemes you see or hear of,do a very good research of such before engaging into it.This way you would be able to differentiate a scam from an honest scheme.Your investment deserves good returns
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
People are turning hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars and thousands of dollars to tens of thousands of dollars with these methods..
Please, don't take my word for it.
Go to reddit which is a very reputable platform and see crazy results with these methods.
If people can devote over $50,000 doing this,then you should know that there's value in there
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you do this with NigerIan bookies,they'd just limit you quickly so I go with foreign bookies mostly.
However, you can still use them,make as much money as possible,if they limit you,you move on to the next bookie.Bookies are much
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Knowledge is power
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you have been gambling for so long and bookies are not restricting you, Know you are not getting it right?.
Let me tell you a gist.A friend used RB and took an arb of 25% on a football game in Russian league.Another day a huge arb of over 20% came up and he took it again.
On the third attempt,he was gubbed by the bookmaker.
However he managed to make over 70% risk free profits . It's total stake was $5000 both legs of the arb.
Insane profits isn't it.!!
If you have good money ,you'd make crazy money from arbing .Your only limit is gubbing
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Before you make any sports bet again,read articles in that software you signed up to .The link is above.Make sure you sign up with email for regular tips .

Watch this video below.It would give you the whole guide on how to turn sports betting to an investment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbpR6MeydCQ
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Happy new month guys..
God's favour to you all
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Let me share a two member results (I don't want to spam here with pictures)for you guys so you see this is no joke!!.
Please join the community and you'll see professional gamblers from the whole of Europe and other part of the world share powerful techniques and results that would blow your mind away..If a whole company like bet365 and the other biggest betting platforms in the world can be afraid of these guys to the extent of limiting them ,know that they are getting beat..
Why wouldn't a bookmaker ban you when you are making over $50,000 in profits!!.Know when you have the edge,beat closing lines and you'll be in profits gambling

Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reddit oddsjam and rebel betting software users all have good reviews for what they use
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Any one residing in the Uk or US here?
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Youngzero2 post=120519854]Sign up with your email here.

After reading and signing up to the software above.
Watch this video to get the full secret of how to make a Living from gambling.Believe me ,you can do this from Nigeria too

After reading and signing up to the software above.
Watch this video to get the full secret of how to make a Living from gambling.Believe me ,you can do this from Nigeria too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbpR6MeydCQ
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
We gotta make this money.
Two weeks in and i'm already $113 up.Imagine if I had a much larger capital
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2023
Remember,with arbing you get risk free profits,with positive EV betting you still beat the bookies in the long run.Whatever method you choose,you make money.
While not employ yourself with these.
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Greensure: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sports Arbitrage require huge capital. How can it be done with Nigerian bookies or Nigerian entrant bookie like this https://www.betway.com.ng/?btag=P97661-PR22982-CM60198-TS1984386&
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Greensure:
Sports Arbitrage require huge capital. How can it be done with Nigerian bookies or Nigerian entrant bookie like this https://www.betway.com.ng/?btag=P97661-PR22982-CM60198-TS1984386&

Yh,it requires huge capital (upwards of $3000) to do it . That's the main reason I'm not doing it yet.Also if you don't use good softwares like rebel betting I shared the link in the first page,you could run into trouble .
As for Nigeran bookies ,you can just try to hit a few high percentage arbs and wait for the inevitable ban.lol.Rebel betting covers a few of them,if go big you can make huge returns before the ban you.
The best solution is you want to go long term is to use foreign bookies like betvictor, William hill,unibet, Betfair sports book,bet365,888sports etc that accept us.
They are more lenient.
But if you can take a little bit of risk like me,you can do positive EV betting .That one is easier to do and even more rewarding if you look at the maths
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Greensure:

Finding it a bit difficult to connect with you
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good morning people
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
You fancy a discourse with me,send me a mail at fortuneleonard367@gmail.com
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
You fancy a discourse with me?,send me a mail at fortuneleonard367@gmail.com
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
https://www.rebelbetting.com/?x=Beatingthebookies

Sign up on link above to learn powerful strategies to earn a living from gambling
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Greensure: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Youngzero2:

Finding it a bit difficult to connect with you

What medium did you use to connect me?
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Greensure:

What medium did you use to connect me?

Nvm.Mistook you for someone that replied my comment in other thread..Do you gamble?
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Who trades in Betfair exchange here?
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Emeka71(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2023
GOD Punish devil.
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2023
Emeka71:
GOD Punish devil.
What is this?
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by sulorog(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Why don't you summary these your method by write how you are doing it. The calculation you are using
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2023
sulorog:
Why don't you summary these your method by write how you are doing it. The calculation you are using

Please watch the video guide above to understand more about the process
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Its been a while...
This month has started very well for me..
Truly rebel betting is worth every penny...
If you are on Reddit just sub Reddit arbitrage betting to get more insight from professional Sports traders
Re: Employ Yourself With Gambling By Understanding How The Bookies Make Money!!- by Youngzero2(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sports trading might be the most profitable of all forms of trading..
Honestly speaking,since value can be determined,it is a safer bet compared to other forms of trading where you can't be certain of value..
If man city is playing stoke city now,and man city are given an odd of 2.0,I know for certain that there is value there.. There's nothing like speculation here ,it's a fact....

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWE, John Cena Breaks Nose On Monday Night Raw (watch Video) / Former Chelsea Doctor Eva Carneiro Drags Mourinho To Court / PSG Offers Blaise Matuidi+lucas Moura Swap Deal For Alexis Sanchez.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.