Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode (28388 Views)

Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / Report That Godwin Emefiele Has Been Sacked Denied By CBN Official / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode by milkySperm(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Mugu

The old currency can still be deposited at the bank long after the election

Tell your drug lord to stay away from d old notes in this election, we will not collect it from him and when he eventually brings the new notes, we'll collect it and still vote a more capable, active and competent candidate@Peter Obi
Re: Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode by Parachoko: 10:44am On Feb 01, 2023
milkySperm:

Tell your drug lord to stay away from d old notes in this election, we will not collect it from him and when he eventually brings the new notes, we'll collect it and still vote a more capable, active and competent candidate@Peter Obi
Wetin concern Asiwaju with my comment now?

You daft kids should stop disturbing me with your dull quotes abeg
Re: Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2023
I thought FFk has left the country sef.
Re: Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode by Babathanks(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Victorclean1:

I laugh in Swahili. Nobody is fighting you bro. Lagos belongs to all Yorubas in the world. So cry not again.
I lived in the north, I respect them and there religion, even though am a Christian I still have alot of respect to there Sharia law. You guys should learn how to respect owners environment
Re: Emefiele Has Weaponised The CBN - Femi Fani-Kayode by xest(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2023
FarahAideed:

You see why I am right that you have low IQ ? Where have u ever seen me follow BAT ? Well great things are working for me already ....And if I have never campaigned for BAT you life go scatter from today .
so why making that comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly / ICC To Investigate Patience Jonathan / Buhari Accepts NCS Boss’ Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.