Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! (327 Views)

Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State / Latest Prices Of Rod & Cement In Edo/Delta State / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! by johnnydiamond(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
You're in Edo state and you're looking for where to get cement for your building, just give us a call and we'll have our truck deliver it in your site easy and simple..
We only sell from 100 bags and above!
For now we're just in Edo state!!

If you need us just call or Whatsapp
08160356672!!
Re: Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! by johnnydiamond(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2023
We're running a promo from today till 10th
Buy from us today and get a discount!!!

Don't miss out on this!
Please only for people in Benin city!
Re: Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! by BigName101: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2023
johnnydiamond:
We're running a promo from today till 10th
Buy from us today and get a discount!!!

Don't miss out on this!
Please only for people in Benin city!
What's the average cost for 100 bags? I have an ongoing project in Ekpoma
Re: Cement! The Best Place To Buy In Edo State! by johnnydiamond(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2023
Here is my number let's talk 08160356672.

BigName101:
What's the average cost for 100 bags? I have an ongoing project in Ekpoma

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Detached Duplex With Bq / SOLD House For Sale At Asuje B/stop, Agbado-okearo Rd / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlord Or Lady Has Ever Given To You As A Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.