Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can (1391 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Indonesian Men Beaten With Cane 100 Times For Having Sex With Underage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by Lovelink1991(f): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
The man who went to campaign for APC and Tinubu in a fuel queue was beaten mercilessly with Jerry-Can to an extent that he lost control of himself

Beware of APC & Tinubu for your own safety. Nigerians are very angry of APC and Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEqjrKHHUaQ

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Beginning of the end
Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by Dreal1247: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
The APC is supposed to be hiding their faces in shame after failing to fulfill any of the campaign promises. The masses are supposed to be stoning them on the streets of Nigeria. It is almost unimaginable that with the track record, some people are still campaigning for the political party. Someone rightly said that it is after the elections that we will know the number of mad people in this country. The prisoners who love their chains will surely remain in bondage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by drdeath: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lovelink1991:
The man who went to campaign for APC and Tinubu in a fuel queue was beaten mercilessly with Jerry-Can to an extent that he lost control of himself

Beware of APC & Tinubu for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEqjrKHHUaQ
Ogun kill you for fake information!

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by Zulum500: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fake news from Igbos jews

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by agadez007(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don’t support Animal cruelty

urchins are animals

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by Lovelink1991(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
drdeath:

Ogun kill you for fake information!

I can see that you lack parental upbringing. When you watch the video what was the fake news in it. Did you see the evidence of it or not. I will continue to press the neck of BATIST until they give up

Re: A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can by Kajaard: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is very good. Best news I have read today.

The APC party is everything wrong with the country today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Year-old Man In Kaduna Kills Father For Appearing In His Dream (photo) / Nigerian Woman Delivers 4 Pounds, 12 Ounces Of Heroin Pellets at Dulles Airport / Jealous Nurse Pours Acid On Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.