Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally (30683 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Tflex01: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is finished

Lol you guys are just too funny.

I'm sure you didn't even read to understand. cheesy
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by hopexter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
floret23:
We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

Tinubu is still going to be the president whether you like it or not. Nigerians are not voting for tribe or religion but competence and Tinubu is the only competent aspirant in the race and he’s getting both Christian and Muslim votes selah!

Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by arantess: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
CuddleBerry:
APC is fighting themselves at the expense of their supporters
Dull clown
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by jahsharon: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is finished

Tell us about your own father who is not finished.

Despite the gang up against Tinubu lead by the lifeless cow Buhari and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo towards the primary, yet Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire humiliated them all. From his first election into the Senate in 1992 till today, there has always been gang up against him by his closest comrades, yet he keeps winning.

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by tinsel: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Some youths will not read. They will react on headline.
The governor himself stopped the rally because a rival faction in the state wanted to do their own rally for Tinubu.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Pleezyzamani(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
I think we have business.
Itogbes:
...Toluwa lase....
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by ScamHunter: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
jahsharon:

Despite the gang up against Tinubu lead by the lifeless cow Buhari and fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo towards the primary, yet Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire humiliated them all. From his first election into the Senate in 1992 till today, there has always been gang up against him by his closest comrades, yet he keeps winning.

Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by victorsola: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:

So vanguard newspapers is now fake news?

Why are you APC supporters so dull and tribalistic?

Very pathetic set of human beings.
na today den dey carry fake news . Even ipob arise tv Dey carry fake news . Tell me one media house wey no dey carry propaganda for this country.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by TheChameleon: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Notorious100 to his useless homosexual father
Of course you are right, nothing can surprise me from any urchin statements.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
Notorious100, I know I'm a homosexual being, though I inherited it from father. No matter what I will continue to support Tinubu.

E pain am🤣🤣

You have finally confirmed you a certified homosexual boy with the luck of phone insulting everyone online.

I like what I'm doing to urchins.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by TheChameleon: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
NOTORIOUS100:

Notorious100 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

E pain am🤣🤣

You have finally confirmed you a certified homosexual boy with the luck of phone insulting everyone online.

I like what I'm doing to urchins.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Godwin616: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
salbis:
The rejection is coming left, right and center.
Ironically, the most hated presidential candidate may still emerge the winner.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by ablejesus26(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Zulum500:
Fake news from Igbos jews

Watin concern nonsense ipob for this news again na undecided
Na wa oo,be like se this ipob nonsense na juju them take hold you,bcus you can't seem to live, breathe or exist without crying ipob all day long on every thread.
Apc is dead on the streets of Nija already na their burial we want do so.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by ablejesus26(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
jahsharon:

When tinubu used his drug money to win the Primary Election one Alhaji told me that He has just wasted His money.
APC don die for the streets of Nija already na their burial We just wan do like dis so.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Manofnaija: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:

He will still be President.

And your poverty wouldn't finish.

It's not his poverty alone. It's your poverty too, because, you do not have separate market, airport, currency from him.
We'll all suffer it together.
Lass lass... the 30K that have blocked your logical thinking will seize after the election.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Manofnaija: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Godwin616:

Ironically, the most hated presidential candidate may still emerge the winner.

I like your use of the word 'MAY'.
But your probability is tending towards negative.
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by Manofnaija: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
hopexter:

Tinubu is still going to be the president whether you like it or not. Nigerians are not voting for tribe or religion but competence and Tinubu is the only competent aspirant in the race and he’s getting both Christian and Muslim votes selah!

If it's not about tribe or religion, why chose a Muslim vice? Are there no APC Christians in the North?
If you people don't have reasonable answer to give, just read and pass.
Or, are they counting the number of your counter-comments before you are paid the 30K
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by hopexter(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Manofnaija:

If it's not about tribe or religion, why chose a Muslim vice? Are there no APC Christians in the North?
If you people don't have reasonable answer to give, just read and pass.
Or, are they counting the number of your counter-comments before you are paid the 30K

If its not about tribe then why did your tribesmen vote PDP for the past 20 years? If it’s not tribe then why didn’t you continue voting the same Atiku irrespective of Obi leaving PDP?

You all think you’re smart by taking Muslim Muslim ticket as a born of contention. Who picks a Christian from a Muslim region? You’re not wise that’s why you see a strategy as a problem. Whoever APC chooses as vice should not be your concern, after all APC is not expecting beyond 5% votes from your region anyways, so safe yourself this your emotional hypocrisy.

Everyone is not frustrated and hungry as yourself, we support a good Party on this side not PDP who has frustrated your lineage and your region for numerous years with nothing to show for it and you’re here talking trash from your hungry mouth as if 30k will not feed your worthless family for 7 months undecided
Re: 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally by floret23(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' / Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.