Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) (43078 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Dino Melaye Addresses Peter Obi As Incoming Vice President. See Reactions / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by princeade86(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
When she won't stay in the country after the election
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Lionmachala(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Today I pay charge's of 1500. Just to withdraw 7000 from pos
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Yungmil: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
In as much as I don't want this man to win this election, I fear he will be announced winner due to corrupt practices.

Obi will win by normal voting but with ringing tinubu will come first followed by atiku then obi third.

Kwankwaso is likely to step down for northern brother atiku.

This is fact

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Kajaard: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
It is far more dangerous to be around or have disrespectful uncultured people as followers on social media. It can be equated to like being box in a cell with violent animals.

Those her followers are the average Nigerians you see on the street everyday.

That should tell you that Tinubu is not liked by a greater percentage of the population.

The evil people around him are just spending his money and encouraging him to go on a wild goose chase which will only result in dissapointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Lionmachala(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Speechless.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Y0urUncle: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fat pig

See as una two worwor 😂
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
'Na God Go Punish U' -Eniola Badmus Attacked For Referring To Tinubu As Incoming

Eniola badmus was attacked on instagram after uploading a picture of Tinubu, and tagging it with the word 'incoming'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoE6ECiDe8e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Peter OBI and obidient demons and obideafs hates to see good things happening to others,they hates you if you don't follow their foolishness and demonic way....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by jibrilELsudan: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by bigdammyj: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by hopexter(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is winning, we'll overlook the insults and take the votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Tenses: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Dem no born her well make she post am again.

Obidients are everywhere. We're majority!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by bennyflipy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lemme help her complete it, our incoming president of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and the Jagaban of Africa.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Cj4charles(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Very uncultured set of touts. Prior to Tinubu emerging the APC presidential candidate. I wasnt even a fan of him. Infact the day he won the ticket. I got angry and off my TV.

But after the insults and hate started pouring in on the man. I had to think and reason, why so much hate. It was then i discovered that it is from one section of the country. It isnt about competent or age for them. It is envy.

Look at me now. A very big supporter of him. And i know so many sympathy voters like me too. It is obi i pity the most. After feb25, his political career is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
What is the insult for sef?!! Her opinion, her right!

Every political contender definitely has fans... Everyone should be allowed to campaign in peace! Haba!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Megabig: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Allow them support who they want, don’t bully people… The question is, is it enough to convince you?

APC is a disaster and I don’t see them coming again to solve the mess. Vote right y’all
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

..you wise my dear

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gift96:
Meanwhile, why are Nigerians fighting at ATM points across the country. Can't there be a sort of coordination

Na obidients and peter obi people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Nature33: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
nothing 4 u jagaban abi na tinubu them dey call u

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tenses:

Dem no born her well make she post am again.

Obidients are everywhere. We're majority!!

Majority where exactly?!!! Online or offline?!

Well, voting is done offline. Let that sink in!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Winterhaven:
I couldn't care less who wins the forthcoming election, but from the look of things, a lot of people will commit suicide if Tinubu wins. So much hatred towards someone exercising his civil rights.
ONLY SICK NIGERIAN CITIZENS REMAIN WITH APC GOVERNMENT
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by jasent(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
shuttox:
Although I am not supporting Tinubu
It's her wish
It's her wish to have a drug lord as your president and you don't have problem with that?
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
ONLY THE SICK NIGERIA CITIZENS REMAIN WITH APC GOVERNMENT
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by DSC7: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Votes from who?....

Sane Nigerians that will vote wisely for peter obi or Enemies of progress that wants to foist an ailing candidate on over 200 million Nigerians? undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Omoapena(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
What is wrong with people,why are they slamming her, she has her voting right, and she can vote and support anyone she likes, why are obedience so violent on social media...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
It is far more dangerous to be around or have disrespectful uncultured beerfraud people as followers on social media. It can be equated to like being box in a cell with violent animals.

What do you expect from group of people who are killing, cannibalising, and beheading themselves just to spite the president, who is in Aso rock with his family drinking quality nunu, with freshly prepared cow meat in a cozy and serene atmosphere.

They are in Lagos, insulting and abusing Tinubu but their parent are in the village relying on half litre of kerosene from the likes of ikpeazu and 500naira as Childbirth token from Ugwuanyi to surivive.

Gbamm !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) by Tenses: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Very uncultured set of touts. Prior to Tinubu emerging the APC presidential candidate. I wasnt even a fan of him. Infact the day he won the ticket. I got angry and off my TV.

But after the insults and hate started pouring in on the man. I had to think and reason, why so much hate. It was then i discovered that it is from one section of the country. It isnt about competent or age for them. It is envy.

Look at me now. A very big supporter of him. And i know so many sympathy voters like me too. It is obi i pity the most. After feb25, his political career is done.

What tinubu is passing through is called KARMA.

Sit Ambode down let him tell u how tinubu insulted and suffocated his ambition just like Nigerians are doing to him right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.