Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. (1390 Views)

Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Painting Her Own House (Photos) / Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / Meet Jakov Kitarović, Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by rottennaija(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic is now on the Ukraine kill list.

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Ireportlive: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ukraine jokes too much

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Shapeaso: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ukraine can't kill putin their worst enemy and they're planning to kill another person. FUNNY

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by seunny4lif(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
If anyone disagree with Ukraine government story then they immediate declare you enemy.
I think Hungary PM is there.
Waiting for them to put Brazil president because he said Brazil will not be sending any weapons to Ukraine after USA and German said South America continent should help with weapons.
Shapeaso:
Ukraine can't kill putin their worst enemy and they're planning to kill another person. FUNNY

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by gaby(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Entitled dick-heads like Emilokan 1 of Iragbiji Progressive Congress.
Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by rottennaija(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
March 2022: We need to make sure the Russian economy is crippled - Truss

IMF has forecast that the UK economy will perform worse than Russia's in 2023, with contraction versus slight growth in Russia's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by grandstar(m): 2:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:
Ukraine jokes too much

Ukraine isn't known for assassinations. That is Putin's specialty.
Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Urheadmaster(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2023
If Putin is an expert in assassination, why's it very difficult for Putin to assassinate the Ukrainian president tongue
grandstar:

Ukraine isn't known for assassinations. That is Putin's specialty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by opamoses1: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Reported by Russia state affiliated media.

Fake news manufactured by the Kremlin.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Enugurangers: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2023
gaby:
Entitled dick-heads like Emilokan 1 of Iragbiji Progressive Congress.
LMAO.
cc:
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2023
Inhabitants of Crimea are happy without Zelensky....
Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Otobong3374(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2023
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
If anyone disagree with Ukraine government story then they immediate declare you enemy.
I think Hungary PM is there.
Waiting for them to put Brazil president because he said Brazil will not be sending any weapons to Ukraine after USA and German said South America continent should help with weapons.
This African Troll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Putin, Shoigu, Surovikin are all on the kill lists. In fact they're the first names on the list. Ukraine is a crazy country they don't fear anyone to be honest. Russia won't kill Zelensky (they could do it if they want to) but Ukraine won't even blink twice before chopping Putin's head off if they managed to see him. Last time Gerasimov entered Ukraine they bombarded the command post leaving him fleeing with broken legs. Gerasimov is the head of Russian General Staff. That is, he's the highest ranking General in Russia

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If Putin is an expert in assassination, why's it very difficult for Putin to assassinate the Ukrainian president tongue

You know how easy it is to kill assassinate a president. Most have no bodyguards especially the Ukrainian presidents. They prefer to ride their bicycles to work.

When Zelensky was offered bodyguards and modern day security apparatus, it was said he threw into a fit and shouted "I don't want any security whatsoever. We need to stick to our traditions". Ever since, he moves around Ukraine without security.

He won't even stay in his bunker. He has never stayed in his bunker for a minute.

I was forced to research this when I saw your response. It really opened my eyes. My sources are below:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/

https://www.euronews.com/2022/09/22/accidental-defenestration-and-murder-suicides-too-common-among-russian-oligarchs-and-putin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Spirit04:
Putin, Shoigu, Surovikin are all on the kill lists. In fact they're the first names on the list. Ukraine is a crazy country they don't fear anyone to be honest. Russia won't kill Zelensky (they could do it if they want to) but Ukraine won't even blink twice before chopping Putin's head off if they managed to see him. Last time Gerasimov entered Ukraine they bombarded the command post leaving him fleeing with broken legs. Gerasimov is the head of Russian General Staff. That is, he's the highest ranking General in Russia

Fake news.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by seunny4lif(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
This African Troll
Pele
European/N.American Troll grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. by Otobong3374(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
seunny4lif:

Pele
grin
seunny4lif:

Pele
Keep On Screaming Like My Black Puppet, There Is No Food You. Bitch, Can You Compare America & Russia With Africa? I Smile, Africa Is A Shithole, A Place Of None Living Things. I Smile, Africa Is A Dust Bin, A Place That Fill Up With Racists. Sorry, I Hate Talking To Infected People.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Obama Help Pay Off Clitons $20 Million Debt? / "operation Libya" And The Battle For Oil: Redrawing The Map Of Africa / Too many immigrants to South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.