Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Think His Father Let Him Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think His Father Let Him Down (191 Views)

Israel Adesanya Bought His Father A Bentley After Seeing Him Admiring The Car / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy / Mexican Fans Went To Russia With Photo Of Friend Whose Wife Didn’t Let Him Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think His Father Let Him Down by Bigredmachine: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good evening guys, something happened before my very eyes today so I decided to share the story here, am just curious to know if what the father did to his son is right or wrong...

I went into a bet 9ja store to Chil and wait for a friend, when I heard two guys questioning another young guy, beating him, and I got to find out that this guy collecting slaps and punch actually came to play virtual amounting to 9,000 naira without having a dime in his pocket... He was asked to call his father to come and rescue him... I was shocked when the father came in and they explained all to his father and instead of him (father) to quietly pay the money and save his son from further beating he did nothing, and the boys continued slapping the young man in the presence of his father... I felt so sad, I had to walk away, I felt the man let his son down, no matter what... Please guys what do u think...

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Free Online / Manchester United VS Leeds United / Chelsea Start After Scoring First Goal Vs West Ham United, Joao Felix Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.