Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto (18733 Views)

Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Felimax(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mandesz:
If tinubu died b4 election, op is to blame.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Allisgud: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Aboki are our problem in this country,those fulls need their own country
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by NothingDoMe: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mandesz:
If tinubu died b4 election, op is to blame.
I'm telling you. They suppose use Tinubu army go find Satanically 🤣🤣

See their general with he big belle. Don chop Tiffnubu moni finish

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Dumte(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbemini:
Atiku and pdp are also moving massively he will come second , but peter obi and his messangers of hatred will not have 2% votes ... He will came 4th ....

What type of English is this? He will came 4th

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by asanausana91: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:
The difference between Labour Party rally and the other 2 criminal parties is that people use their money and pay transport just to attend Labour Party rally and those that lives in far away Local Government Areas don't usually come because they are busy or they have no transportation fare.

But the other 2 criminal parties bring out buses to hire and pay crowds from both neighbouring States and all the Local Government Areas of the State where the rallies are held. So, they know that Labour Party has genuine supporters and will win.
just shut up, That lie don cast. Even Peter obi open his mouth to tell audience that he is giving money. I saw when labour party members were fighting on mobilization money. Stop the lie!
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by NothingDoMe: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dumte:

What type of English is this? He will came 4th
It's confusion my brother. Urchins want to inherit Buhari block votes. Fear did not even allow the urchin to attack atiku. 😄

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by JOemmy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Very massive and intimidating crowd atiku will no doubt win the core north.
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by mikeweezy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbemini:
Atiku and pdp are also moving massively he will come second , but peter obi and his messangers of hatred will not have 2% votes ... He will came 4th ....
you should be in school 🙄
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by trendo360: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
123456789O:

Thought you all said said Atiku was broke? How come he's rich enough to hire such a mammoth crowd? Make it make sense

Don't mind these ipob criminals and Jubril of Sudan crooners cum Pitobi sellers ... Very soon they will accept reality of politics ...
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Greggdekor007: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
If I remember, the last thing that happened in that state set Nigeria backward for another 20 yrs, was the Killing of Deborah in a Higher institution of learning.
If I may even remind us, Atiku failed to condemn the act and when he was helped out by his PA in condemning it on tweeter, he deleted the tweet.
What do you expect of him in such a state.
Even with that, BAT all the way from that coaster state of Lagos will still make him and Tambuwa sweat in Sokoto.

Jagaban is Coming

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by fk001(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:
each person 1 1k this evening grin

politically queue grin grin

So each person 1k for this kind crowd?
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by BluntCrazeMan: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
SATANICALLY666:
More...
The whole Sowore’s Votes Nationwide,, na’im be this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by fk001(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Allisgud:
Aboki are our problem in this country,those fulls need their own country

Why? Because they choose who to vote for? I thought is their right to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by law3: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Carmanbiz:
Make this election come and go please.
...persn taya
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Lelelalalele: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
123456789O:

I will give Atiku 80%. Tinubu doesn't exist in Sokoto.

But for local APC candidates, then I agree with you.

How I see it

President, it will be over 80% for Atiku and 15% or less for Tinubu.

For other posts like Guber, Senatorial, etc, then 60% for PDP and APC and NNPP will share the rest.

Sokoto state is Atikulated to the core.

I get it now.
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Gozac: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku is the president of Nigeria everything is working for him, one of my friends in Lagos told me that Tinubu's people are complaining that PMB is working against "Emilokan general".
When we told all these bigoted, political neophytes who are Tinubu's lap dogs that PMB is not working for Tinubu they called us haters of Tinubu and other names. Now it has dawn on them that PMB has not forgiven BAT for not letting him choose his successor. My advice for any of you working for Tinubu in this forum is to be careful because the kind of army that will be deployed in SW, SE for this election will unprecedented. No go carry your street brigandage enter election otherwise army go give you wotowoto. This is my ten Kobo advice for people like Legend Hero, Ihordspy and others
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Mullernobi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
I am voting Obi/Datti
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Irindowo99(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:
The difference between Labour Party rally and the other 2 criminal parties is that people use their money and pay transport just to attend Labour Party rally and those that lives in far away Local Government Areas don't usually come because they are busy or they have no transportation fare.

But the other 2 criminal parties bring out buses to hire and pay crowds from both neighbouring States and all the Local Government Areas of the State where the rallies are held. So, they know that Labour Party has genuine supporters and will win.
okay that is why your candidate could not gather massive crowd
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Timatayo1: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Where is wike to declare for his presidential candidate today is last day of February
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by shegz24(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:

In about 26 days we go know who get fake and real supporters.
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Brush1: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lelelalalele:
Wow, this is incredibly massive! Atiku should get nothing less than 75% here.

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Brush1: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Brush1: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
stano2:
Nice.
My vote is for Obi/Datti tho

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by jamalnation(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tambuwa don finish work
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by wonderr(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:

dey play just dey play e go soon clear for your eyes
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Carmanbiz:
Make this election come and go please.

I'm telling you everywhere you turn so-so crowds. But it's like Atiku day pull on full horse power.
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by davidtemi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
WTF !!!
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by SATANICALLY666: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The whole Sowore’s Votes Nationwide,, na’im be this..

🤣

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by DrAkpamudehe: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
perez100:

Shut up, this like doesn't fly anymore. Labour party also hired crowds. Get the furck out of this thread. Punk
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Paramount01(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
123456789O:

How I see it

For other posts like Guber, Senatorial, etc, then 60% for PDP and APC and NNPP will share the rest.

Where did you base?
Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
123456789O:

How I see it

Tell them o!

Between 30% to 40% of the crowds weren't in the main venue. [Iam currently in Sokoto]

No magic on earth can lure the good peoples of Sokoto to vote for Tunibu.

I personally snapped the picture below, those people u are seeing weren't in the main venue o

Re: Aerial View Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Sokoto by EarlierDawn: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2023
jamalnation:
Tambuwa don finish work

Gaskia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Sylvanus Nsofor And Jacob Daodu As Ambassadorial Nominees / "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari / Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.