Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) (22910 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Ayodeoba: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
poncedeleon:
lol. This man is funny walahi talai. give it to him.
na lie you lie
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Yomit71(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu would go to a State in the South, rather than identify the problems and challenges they're facing and suggest possible solutions like how Peter Obi usually do, he'll start attacking his opponent.

Honestly if Tinubu gets up to 1m votes in this election I'll believe that the black race is truly curse.

This I have seen.
I used to think you're wise wink
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
This man never ready to be President.

Talk on issues affecting the nation and give solutions on how you will deal with them.

No, na still 2014/2015 tactics of yabbing political opponents and making unrealistic promises you dey use.

Nigerians' eyes have opened oga
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by drlateef: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
kay1one:
What a day to be alive. Tinubu giving us back to back gaffes 🤣

What is the gaff there? Do you know what gaff means? You and the 90 people liking you are oponu!
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by byteem: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

You are even worse than the guy i was trying to correct. Move along

All on top 50k oo u wan stuff this bad market down our throats
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by VGlobal: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

With this your response, i hereby confer on you the title "Indaboski Vawulence of Nairaland"
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😂
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Segzy19: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hahahahaha!

Limao! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by harmony75: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
No worries atiku will reply you now with your signature color balablu I trust him 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you're not a dull person, you will see that Tinubu is embarrassing himself and you supporting him.

Instead of him to tell electorate what he will do if he mistakenly enters, he is busy throwing insults up and down like a useless Omo ni le

That was funny.
Besides he also told them what he wud do
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
owoshuyi:
This man never ready to be President.

Talk on issues affecting the nation and give solutions on how you will deal with them.

No, na still 2014/2015 tactics of yabbing political opponents and making unrealistic promises you dey use.

Nigerians' eyes have opened oga

Ur not being fair.

If sowore abuses tinubu will hail sowore.

All na political campaign things.

There is a time to yab ur oppnents and a time to talk issues.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Jostoman: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

How is this a gaffe. Are you even educated to know the meaning of gaffe?

That was a banter not a gaffe. Go school, you say No. Na to come nairaland with Nzogbu Nzogbu.
mr English wey go school, its seems your BAT no get plan to solve nigeria problem, Na only to insult Atiku and Peter Obi be the only campaign wey your BAT get. Nawao
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by onuman: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xk85--qjs

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that whenever Atiku says Walahi Talahi, he means Na lie I lie.

He said: “When you hear Atiku use the word Walahi Talahi, you know what is in his heart? Na lie I lie.

“Anytime you hear Atiku say Walahi Talahi, just reply him say Na lie you lie.

I agree with Bola Tinubu on this.
Those Igbos who believe Atiku saying that he will hand power over to an Igbo man, are lilly livered, if not foolish.

Atiku came into the presidential race this time purposely to preempt any Igbo in PDP from succeeding president Buhari. Atiku will not like to live and see Igbo president of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Atiku is Tinubu close contestant but we need peter obi to see himself as a possible winner so that he can fully hold Atiku blocs votes down here in the southern

thanks to Obedient for their naivety

So it's only fulani northerners that are only good to be president total rubbish.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't care who abuses who. Let them talk about the issues affecting us all now and how they'll deal with them if they're elected. That's what campaigns should be about.

blowjohn:

Ur not being fair.

If sowore abuses tinubu will hail sowore.

All na political campaign things.

There is a time to yab ur oppnents and a time to talk issues.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by clevybrown(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

That was a banter not a gaffe. Go school, you say No. Na to come nairaland with Nzogbu Nzogbu.
why do u like crying on the slightest provocation? Take a grip on urself bro....
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
owoshuyi:
I don't care who abuses who. Let them talk about the issues affecting us all now and how they'll deal with them if they're elected. That's what campaigns should be about.

Oga, they have been doing so nw.

U just dey vex anyhow
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Advancedman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6xk85--qjs

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that whenever Atiku says Walahi Talahi, he means Na lie I lie.

He said: “When you hear Atiku use the word Walahi Talahi, you know what is in his heart? Na lie I lie.

“Anytime you hear Atiku say Walahi Talahi, just reply him say Na lie you lie.

He has offended their great prophet and god for this mockery.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
I trust Tinubu on this....Do not trust A****
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Tektronics12: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Gba Gbos from Tinubu...🤣
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Spandau: 2:58am On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Don't mind the mook. He or it obviously doesn't know what a gaffe is. He or it sees others using it, so he or it decided to use the expression too grin grin
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2023
I have noticed that LP people are very slow in reasoning, dunces.
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Bigheart042(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2023
I really doubt if tinubu's supporters are still in this forum...
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Tayodihno: 5:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Abi

blowjohn:

Oga, they have been doing so nw.

U just dey vex anyhow
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
JOemmy:

So it's only fulani northerners that are only good to be president total rubbish.

what's this dummy ranting? what's your native language perhaps you need translation
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Shut up senseless retarɗ
Frustration kill you there mumu

Hahaahah frustration?
Hahahahahahhahhhahahahahahhahh.
Me wey dey my shop dey make money is frustrated or u wey dey house with your 3mb data dey wait for Tinubu to share money.
Pls I need that your father's compound for a warehouse. How much u dey sell?
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Themanleshey:

Look at the nonsense you post , you don murder English o lmao and the funniest thing is that some idiots are still liking the rubbish you posted .

Maybe u didn't study English in secondary school cos I know people that have thesame level of thinking like u don't study pass Secondary school.
Get a dictionary dude
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Mumu. Even Trump, Biden dem dey yab opponents during campaigns. cheesy

Yes but B4 they do it,they will say what they will do and why they are better
Show me a video where he said why he is a better candidate
Re: Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
lhordspy:

How can u correct someone that know more than u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere / Weapons And Bomb-making Devices Found At Politician’s Residence / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.