Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea (21241 Views)

Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by GeneralPula: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Uddeze1:
anywhere you see chelsea fans, bill them, they have money. geez

No be lie at all

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by hopexter(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2023
wonderr:
he is the best young player in the world cup

Wow, I’ve been sleeping then embarassed
Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Madups(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Any of my pikin wey no go play football, basketball or tennis. I fit vex disown am. ;-)
Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by GeneralPula: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2023
visdic:
That won't stop CHELSHIT from relegating this season

Kante, Reece, Chilwell & are fit already. They should all be back this month..

Plus the news signings..

Chelsea would reach Top 4 for sure and Chelsea would do well in the champions league cuz they’ll be at advantage of no injuries and fatigue..

You’ll see the Chelsea’s next game - it’s gonna be Diff..

3 Likes

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by phemmyfour: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

I do t even know the guy or heard of him, is he truly worth the price? shocked
You didn't watch the world cup

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by hopexter(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
You didn't watch the world cup

I did fortunately, did you get to recognise all the players at the World Cup?
Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Almiron:
It's called "release clause"

You're welcome

Well said sir!

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Tumbuleke: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Frakintayo:

It is not peculiar to a particular country/continent. It's not always easy to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, the have and the have not.

If you like dey there dey speak English you hear, dem born those people wealthy?…You no see as Mpape, Bukayo Saka poppies groom their talent till the world recognise them.

Talent go shoot you and you go recoup your ancestral 20 years lost generational wealth…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by comrChris(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2023
Enzo, murdryk,nkunku, gusto,Reece,kante,harvetz,joao Felix,datro fofana,chiwell,madueke etc.
This is a very deadly squad only if the coach knows what to do.
It will be hard for any team to beat Chelsea next season

2 Likes

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Seunfretty: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2023
You forgot to add sterling and pulisic sir

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

I did fortunately, did you get to recognise all the players at the World Cup?
he won the best young player of the tourney. How did you miss that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDie_Jd2CQ

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by fcbelle72(f): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
best owners in history,want a time to be a chelsea fan

No be to buy players full everywhere , can the primary school coach use all the materials he has?

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by SReporters: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Madups:
Any of my pikin wey no go play football, basketball or tennis. I fit vex disown am. ;-)

cheesy cheesy cheesy Football is a gift! What if any of your sons don't possess it? You go force am?? grin you funny oh!
Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Melodydoctor: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
SReporters:

Funny as it sounds, Jorginho might finally thrive in Arsenal because our play pattern is completely different from that of Arsenal and you never can tell, Arteta might find a way to transform him.
About four coaches could not transform Jorginho na Arteta go do am? The guy is just not good. He will end up like Willian in Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Madups(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
SReporters:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Football is a gift! What if any of your sons don't possess it? You go force am?? grin you funny oh!
sure its a gift but there are a lot of people we all know are making millions from playing that are not gifted e.g more than 50% of english players in epl. So they must be ready to learn one of soccer, bball or tennis.

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by abbey621(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Almiron:
that's not his market value, it's called "release clause" so as to shy potential clubs away but Chelsea was adamant

It's the same thing, whatever clubs are willing to pay for a player is indirectly his or her market value. Look at Mbappe, he is not 10 times better than Haaland but no club fit buy him for less than 300 million.

2 Likes

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by LoveJesus87(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tumbuleke:
Same country wey people dey work 13hrs shift, clean different yanshes…collect highest £23k annually with tax join…na same country dem pay person £400k,300k,200,100 or even £50k per week.

All these Japarians to UK, if no be football una wan go FORCE una kids join, I no see any reason for una Japa ooo…na same sufferness laced with better electricity and security grin
walai. Football is the only reason I would be going there later this year if not, wetin I wan go do there

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by guychidile: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome Fernandez

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by ZombieTERROR: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tumbuleke:
Same country wey people dey work 13hrs shift, clean different yanshes…collect highest £23k annually with tax join…na same country dem pay person £400k,300k,200,100 or even £50k per week.

All these Japarians to UK, if no be football una wan go FORCE una kids join, I no see any reason for una Japa ooo…na same sufferness laced with better electricity and security grin

Thank God Saka parents no think like you...

Think of your kids future once in a while

it won't kill you...

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
donhils:

Which Man U are you referring to? Who did they sign? Chelsea are the ones making all the signings.

Lol

Weghorst nko. Antony nko. Varane, Eriksen, Casemiro, Garnacho etc.

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
monex:

Manutd bought no one in the winter.

Two loan deals. A burnley reject and a bayern bench warmer

Ehenn... Okay boss.

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Oga why you dey mention Man U Who you see Man U buy.
You no go pass liverpool fan grin grin grin

Hahaa. Weghorst nko. Antony nko. Varane, Eriksen, Casemiro, Garnacho etc.

Lol I be Barca fan o

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by EnterpriseMan: 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
JoeEeL:

Hahaa. Weghorst nko. Antony nko. Varane, Eriksen, Casemiro, Garnacho etc.

Lol I be Barca fan o
Varane £34 (2yrs ago) | Weghorst loan | Eriksen free transfer | Garnacho promoted from our U-18 youth system | Sabitzer loan | Casemiro £60 (last summer) | Antony (last summer |

Man U go just dey hungry una for mouth grin grin grin grin Abeg leave us alone, we never buy anybody yet

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by donhils: 12:15am On Feb 02, 2023
JoeEeL:

Lol

Garnacho came from Man Utd academy. Only Weghorst and Sabitzer were signed this January, Chelsea signed more than 11 players the January alone.

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
EnterpriseMan:

Varane £34 (2yrs ago) | Weghorst loan | Eriksen free transfer | Garnacho promoted from our U-18 youth system | Sabitzer loan | Casemiro £60 (last summer) | Antony (last summer |

Man U go just dey hungry una for mouth grin grin grin grin Abeg leave us alone, we never buy anybody yet

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
donhils:

Garnacho came from Man Utd academy. Only Weghorst and Sabitzer were signed this January, Chelsea signed more than 11 players the January alone.

Very well said bro. But una buy Antony too earlier this season na.

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by Silentgroper(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
JoeEeL:

Lol

garnacho is from the academy ...

1 Like

Re: Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea by JoeEeL(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
garnacho is from the academy ...
''

You win, I accept. Only Chelsea get d problem boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / FIFA Women's World Cup Draw (Live Updates) / Philippe Troussier: "I Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo, I Know Their Weaknesses"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.