Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners (413 Views)

Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict / How Ukraine Conflict Could Affect African Nations / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
The Ukraine Conflict - A Primer

A video for beginners, that explains the background of the Ukraine conflict, and what has so far happened- for those who want to understand.

Length: 50mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loVtI_7xRHw

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by DaddyCoool: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
And you want me to take this commie looking guy serious

2 Likes

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by bassdow: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
rottennaija:
The Ukraine Conflict - A Primer

A video for beginners, that explains the background of the Ukraine conflict, and what has so far happened- for those who want to understand.

Length: 50mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loVtI_7xRHw

watched this to the very end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2023
USA just wanted to see if war can break up Russia they thought since Afghanistan war break up soviet that it will happen again they don't know Russia is the one willingly let go of soviet union.
Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by rottennaija(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2023
⚡️#BREAKING The American PMC "Mozart" is leaving Ukraine, said the head of a private company, Andy Milburn.

At the same time, he hinted that the group could simply change the sign, indicating that "the mission continues."

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by rottennaija(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2023
🇺🇦👮SBU and BEB(Financial Investigations Service) conduct a search of the house of the oligarch Ihor Kolomoyskyi.

He is suspected of embezzling oil products worth UAH 40 billion(around 1,003,061Euro) and evading customs payments.

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by rottennaija(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2023
⚡️From February 1, Vladimir Putin's decree on oil price ceilings imposed by the G7 countries and the European Union came into affect.

According to the decree, the sale of oil is prohibited if a price ceiling is specified in the contracts for their supply.

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Otobong3374(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
USA just wanted to see if war can break up Russia they thought since Afghanistan war break up soviet that it will happen again they don't know Russia is the one willingly let go of soviet union.
Nigerian Talk. Go And Study About America, Stop Wailing Blood

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Otobong3374:
Nigerian Talk. Go And Study About America, Stop Wailing Blood
every one is avoiding you because you don't know how to talk.. Kindly move to the next door I don't have time for insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Otobong3374(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
every one is avoiding you because you don't know how to talk.. Kindly move to the next door I don't have time for insult.
Bitch, Hit Your Fucking Head On The Wall & Stop Screaming Rubbish.
Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by opamoses1: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
DaddyCoool:
And you want me to take this commie looking guy serious
grin grin grin

Putards are deluded. I tell you.

The werey is even holding a cheap cigarette while recording the YouTube video from his hillbilly location. These is one of the sources that nairaland's Putards get there misinformation from.

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by DaddyCoool: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
opamoses1:

grin grin grin

Putards are deluded. I tell you.

The werey is even holding a cheap cigarette while recording the YouTube video from his hillbilly location. These is one of the sources that nairaland's Putards get there misinformation from.

grin cheesy
One thing about American leftists and commies, they are not hard to spot.
Here's a defector trying to give them some facts:
https://youtube.com/shorts/3Na8VHsjP9c?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Tiopii: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

😂
Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Appleyard(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining The Ukraine Conflict For Beginners by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia "The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions. Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia). Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this." "The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia. May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition. Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression. Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration. I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect. I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting. The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canada/USA Shoots Down "Unidentified Object" Flying Over Canadian Airspace / If we don't take proper action, I see this in Niger / Mali, Burkina Faso Send ECOWAS ‘Formal Notice’ Of Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.