Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Troy Shanks Is Scammer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Troy Shanks Is Scammer (587 Views)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troy Shanks Is Scammer by oliverwrites: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Webmasters please beware. If you are on freelance writing job boards you are likely to come across Troy Shanks. He is a scammer.

I did articles of $2300 for him but he refused to pay.

Be careful. His image is attached.

Two people have confirmed to me that he did the same thing to them. Be careful.

I have seen more than 10 people on different facebook job boards now who are complaining about the same Troy shanks guy. He is a scammer and is very notorious.

Re: Troy Shanks Is Scammer by abescom: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
I know this guy from Cult of job board on facebook. He is a scammer. I am surprised it is not only me he did it to.
Re: Troy Shanks Is Scammer by shinero128(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thanks for the heads up. Was talking to him about a job.

1 Like

Re: Troy Shanks Is Scammer by oliverwrites: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
abescom:
I know this guy from Cult of job board on facebook. He is a scammer. I am surprised it is not only me he did it to.
This makes it 4 people now then.
Re: Troy Shanks Is Scammer by oliverwrites: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
shinero128:
Thanks for the heads up. Was talking to him about a job.
I hope you didn't take the job from him. He will pay you for the first few jobs and then ask things to accumulate and then block you.

He did the same exact thing to me.
Re: Troy Shanks Is Scammer by funmo(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2023
abescom:

But you too be scammer na Abayomi Aje Kingsley

You're still owing me 35k from the time Buhari was first inaugurated, and many nairalanders cannot forget how they wrote football articles for you and you didn't pay

I know you now attend RCCG Cannanland Parish Oluyole Estate, so flex on

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uk Software Testers In The House / Want To Work With Web Programmers / Awesome Flash Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.