Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? (722 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / The Many Dramas Of Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Who Tried To Silence Co-senator / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Honestly speaking...
If you are left with no other choices, and that YOU MUST DEFINITELY CHOOSE ONE, or else, you face a Firing-Squad..
Which One out of the two would you choose.??

GIVE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICE
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05am On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Honestly speaking...
If you are left with no other choices, and that YOU MUST DEFINITELY CHOOSE ONE, or else, you face a Firing-Squad..
Which One out of the two would you choose.??

GIVE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICE

As for me..

1. I will not choose the firing-squad because I know that I can cope with whoever that comes out from the two of them.

2. Now, you see mental alertness?
Buhari is still very much alert..
But frankly speaking....
You see Tinubu?
Whatever that is currently happening to him that is recently making him to say a lot of things that are not properly connecting together, is not a small “something”.
I am really beginning to feel too much embarrassed to realise that the international community are also viewing all these disconnected speeches with us..

To me, the excessive incoherence is no more funny any longer.

Verdict:
As for me...
It's Buhari Over Tinubu.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by APCnaPDP: 3:37am On Feb 01, 2023
I will stick with Buhari. Baba is incompetent that’s true but he was not involved in drug trafficking or anything that can put us in disrepute. At least Buhari can put some words together, Tinubu can’t. Buhari has Osibanjo as VP, Tinubu has Shettima. Buhari is more quiet, disciplined and decent.

The only thing Tinubu has over Buhari is that he is less parochial.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by orisa37: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2023
TINUBU.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by WonderManly(m): 3:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Uhnmmmm. You see...

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by socialmediaman: 3:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Kennyprince: 4:06am On Feb 01, 2023
I better stay with Buhari.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:48am On Feb 01, 2023
I can still remember Donald Trump's “Covfefe” gaffe on Twitter.

Whatever that caused the typo, nobody cared to know, and it was nobody's business.

But then, he was publicly taunted with “Covfefe” for months after that.

Now, imagine someone to be continuously dropping numerous gaffes while “speaking”..
I can't even begin to imagine having such a person at the helm of affairs.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Isobug: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2023
At least you have endured everything about Buhari
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Ofunaofu: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2023
None
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
None
Remember that NONE means facing a Firing-squad.

Would you rather die that vote any of the two.??
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by blabulu2000: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu

Because we have seen the worst of Bihari which is far better than the best of GEJ. ...so. let's test the worst of Tinubu which will be far better than the best of Peter Obituary

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Ofunaofu: 7:13am On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I rather die

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I rather die
Now, this is really very serious.
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by bejamina: 7:16am On Feb 01, 2023
I will vote Peter George Obi.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2023
orisa37:
TINUBU.
Kennyprince:
I better stay with Buhari.

WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS.??
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2023
bejamina:
I will vote Peter George Obi.

This is How People Fail EXAMS....
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Tinubu

Because we have seen the worst of Bihari which is far better than the best of GEJ. ...so. let's test the worst of Tinubu which will be far better than the best of Peter Obituary
The inclusion of GEJ and Peter totally flawed your reasons.

I don't know why people are not logical enough in their submissions,, even with very simple things..
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Linda1999: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2023
I will rather stay with someone i know, Buhari
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by ganye1: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2023
I will choose Buhari over Tinubu because Buhari is in control of his senses while Tinubu's memory is corrupted. Tinubu was good but age has catched up with him.
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by rippa(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Tinubu

E be like u nor get brain
Did u suffer like dis during GEJ?
Hypocrites
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by techWriter3: 11:14am On Feb 01, 2023
I better keeping with politician
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
I will prefer a Buhari ooo.

Tinubu is very dangerous.

Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
techWriter3:
I better keeping with politician
Call a name naa..

EeyanMayweather:
Tinubu
Give a reason.
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by sapele914(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Your Name is true reflection of yourself blunt craze man? you would rather die, than vote either Tinubu or Buhari?

To call you irrationally dense would be an understatement.

We are told that the power of life or death wrest with the tongue, Rest In Peace.
Re: If You're To Choose Between The Current Buhari And Tinubu, Who Would You Choose? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
sapele914:
Your Name is true reflection of yourself blunt craze man? you would rather die, than vote either Tinubu or Buhari?

To call you dense would be an understatement.

We are told that the power of life or death wrest with the tongue, Rest In Peace.
Oga..

Go back and read the original question again.

And YES..
This game here inside this very thread has a very simple rule..

If you don't want to play the game by its rules, then scroll on and pass.

If you must play, play by the rules.

So sharraapp and stop bringing something that is not part of the game into the game.

And about death...
What about it??
If someone made a decision that a happy peaceful death is better than a cursed life,, did that person make a bad decision?

Or abi you yourself, you no go die??
Would you prefer to live-on living a wretched life at 120yrs, yet unfulfilled.??

Presidency! Fîre's Back On El-rufai’s Claim On Anti-tinubu Elements In Aso Rock / Northerners Blast Buhari, Threaten To Divide Nigeria If Atiku Wins (Pics) / We Were Deceived. This Was Not A Naira Swap Policy But A Naira Confiscation.