Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead (18735 Views)

El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Omicronvaccine: 5:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Emir of Dutse in Jigawa Alhaji Dr Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi has died at the age of 78, IGBERETV reports.

The monarch died at an Abuja hospital on Tuesday January 31, after a brief illness.

The Special Adviser to the Governor, Alhaji Habibu Nuhu KIla who confirmed the Emir's death, described him as a humble, religious and community leader whose conduct and character in life had been to the service of humanity.

The statement read;

"Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State has received with immense sadness and a deep feeling of a great national loss, the news of the death of the Emir of Dutse Dr. Nuhu Muhammad Sanusi

"The emir's death created a vacuum difficult to be filled considering his contributions to peace, stability and progress in his domain and the country."

https://igberetvnews.com/1437954/emir-dutse-dead/

1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 5:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Urheadmaster(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2023
One less emir to worry about

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by God1000(m): 5:33am On Feb 01, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:58am On Feb 01, 2023
So, he was sick when Obi and his team visited him few days ago?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by SmartPolician: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2023
When people die, such deaths remind us of the essence of life and why we must lead a purposeful lifestyle. Unfortunately, we don't get the message as we keep living like there's no tomorrow.

Like St. Augustine said, it's better to believe that heaven exists and find out later that we were deceived than not believe that heaven exists and later find out that it does.

This is not just a quote. These thought-provoking words are meant to help us reexamine our lives as we get closer to meeting our maker.

RIP to the King!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by propsvilla1: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Akfrenzy(m): 6:14am On Feb 01, 2023
angry May his soul rest in peace

God is the perfect judge , I ain't worthy to judge any soul

But all I know is A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Lovenorth: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
May Almighty Allah forgive his shortcomings and give him a special place in paradise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by adioolayi(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Rest in power Emir
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Toneypen247(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Condolences 💔
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by tishbite42: 6:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Purveyors of Fulani colonialism and hegemony

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
RIPP

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH HER FAMILY

They shoulda handled this better but considering how we wouldn’t have heard about it if it wasn’t someone prominent that died I meant a prominent person that’s pathetic
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by adecz: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
Emirs are a parasitic institution that
contribute nothing to society but feed
fat on sweat of the Hausa masses.

It's interesting to know that no Hausa man
can become an Emir in Hausa land.

They are there to remind the Hausas
of their status as slaves to the Fulani.

RIP all the same.😕😕😕

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by tuborme: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Rest in peace Emir! I enjoyed the hype by your hype man yesterday on our incoming President!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by FuckTheMod: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmm

And ÒBÍtuary just visited him few days ago...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by propsvilla1: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2023
RIP
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by lonelydora: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Mods, I hope all is well o?

Why all the death news this morning?
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by hssd8nland: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1437954/emir-dutse-dead/

May Allah have mercy on him. He was a very close friend of my Dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by free2ryhme: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by penearth(m): 6:31am On Feb 01, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace. May our democracy find d best and suitable candidate

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Mightymanna(m): 6:32am On Feb 01, 2023
R.i.p my king

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by AntiTerrorist: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
So, he was sick when Obi and his team visited him few days ago?
The same thought on my mind. And he was speaking with so much energy and passion during Obi's visit.

Sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by money121(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by darklord12: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2023
May almighty Allah forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Princeton92(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Replacement is on the way grin🤣🤣🤣 abi you forget?
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by opalu: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Rip
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by Kennyfancy(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2023
It's well
Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by CalabarPikin: 6:51am On Feb 01, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Hmmm

And ÒBÍtuary just visited him few days ago...

Funsho Williams comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Gafarallahu alay'i
Urheadmaster:

Ipob Terrorist spotted

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead by dayleke: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2023
RIP to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Covers Thisday Style Magazine / Does A Widow Need To Return Bride Price For Her To Date Another Man? / Re: Bantu/benue-congo/igbo Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.