Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What Meats Have You Eaten Before? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Meats Have You Eaten Before? (3203 Views)

Why Is The Meat/fish The Last Thing To Be Eaten After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by mukina2: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2007
Siena how  does rattlenake taste like .  shocked undecided
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by henry007(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2007
gosh is dis u.,.,, ,.,.,, ,sikiratu gbajabiamila,, ,,.,.,.,.,, ,,, ,,, ,,.,,.long time no see.how now?
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by DaRkNeSs: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
shakira:

are u associate of the underworld?
[size=17pt][center]IGNORED[/center][/size]
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by grafikdon: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2007
laudate:

Termite, ke?? Talk true? shocked

cool Oh yeah. . . na true o. The thing tastes just like a mixture of chicken and crayfish and it is crunchy!!!. That is if you get the ones with big heads. . . they taste pretty good raw but if you did not crunch 'em as soon as you pop 'em in your mouth, they'd bite off your tongue. . . They taste a lot better when 'baked'. . . grin
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by tEsLim(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
* Drove down to Epe (Itokin market) bought me an alligator cheesy (nice meat dont know what to compare too
* First experience with bush meat at Imota village cheesy smoked dried meat superb. I wish I could leave the city to live at that village
* Always missed snakes, its always finished by the time i get there
* Termites been eating those since age 8 , yeah with garri once once
* Crickets yeah cheesy
* Frog once , can't remember taste
* All sorts of game , i dont care down to bush mice, bats anything that gets into trap. I did little hunting, I love it but no time for that anymore.
* Birds: chicken, turkey, pea cock; pidgin,
* Cow, goat, ram
* Dog , I was very angry when I discovered it was a dog. I knew something was wrong with meat and asked. Was angry because it was not planned. Sold in disguise in Lagos restaurant. Or maybe I'm just newbie to the place
* Horse , God saved me , I was warned :p i could still tried it though, but plus I can't confirm meat source. Could be dead horse. Another Lagos restaurant.
* All sorts of suya , and when you are stupid suya fan , bet in lagos you probably have eating camel because aboki's do runz too. And sell all sorta things/meats as suya. SO now I have favorite sport where I eat RAM suya alone. So eating rakumi i(camel) s very possible for big suya lover.
* Human yeah human , sometimes when food is too delicious. I bite myself/ tongue and its painful. So I know human meat will be awful sad
Re: What Meats Have You Eaten Before? by ajalio(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
I have eaten up to now:
cow and calf, pig, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, goose, quail, ostrich, frog, rabbit, venison, wild boar, horse, elk, kangaroo, shark, eel, cuttlefish, crawfish, cancer, lobster. monkfish, shrimps and the customary fishes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 African Inventions That Changed The World. / Its Official: Nigerian Population - There Are More Men Than Women! / What criteria should determine a bride's dowry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.