Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order (289 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by Ceenaija(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2023
POLITICIANS jumping from APC to PDP then to the labour party do not move the the Obidients.The project to be executed is voting in Peter Obi as president of the federal republic of Nigeria in the general election. Corrupt politicians do not know how prepared we are that is why they are still believing that false propaganda will demoralize us.

We are resolved fully determine to fight the old order of corruption and enthrone a person of integrity, capacity and an economic manager. We are not like the corrupt politicians who jump like monkeys from one party to the order looking for the person that will catch them big money.

We have made Nigerians to understand that the money being share by the politicians are not their had earned money but stolen from the coffers of the government. So take the money and pocket it very well yet before them vote for the right candidate .
Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by stonemasonn: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2023
What makes Obi the right candidate? Why not Kwankwaso?
Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by xtravanganza: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2023
stonemasonn:
Let me say I am a neutral PVC holder. Can you sell kwankwaso to me. Convince me he is the man for the job
Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2023
stonemasonn:

Peter Obi is trying to bring order in Nigeria's governance. We cannot keep living like idiots in 21st century.... Nigeria is like a country where no laws exist. We cannot keep glorifying foreign countries and degrading our country.

This is far from what Kwankwanso and the rest plan to bring on board. Leadership, take it or leave it, is by far beyond infrastructure!

We need sane people running this country like a profit and loss business - that's how serious governments run their countries. This is what Peter Obi stands for.

I won't write more than this.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by Ceenaija(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2023
The rain of blessings is coming to Nigeria , Peter is rain

1 Like

Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by stonemasonn: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2023
xtravanganza:

Let me say I am a neutral PVC holder. Can you sell kwankwaso to me. Convince me he is the man for the job
No, I'm not a fan of Kwankwaso. They were governors for 8 years and younger than the 2 front runners. So I want to know what makes Obi special.
Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by Victorclean1: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2023
You are right. It's a movement to deliver Nigeria from the hands of cankerworm and the beast impoverishing the nation.
Re: Obidients Are Mass Movement Working Towards Establishment Of New Political Order by Ceenaija(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2023
Victory is a head for the Obiedients, Peter Obi the man with double engine.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Is Considering Stepping Down For @peterobi / Prophet MKO Tibetan Spit Fire � Expose 2023 Election Plan, Buying Of Delegates / I’ll Restructure Nigeria Within Six Months If Elected, Atiku Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.