Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate (17558 Views)

How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat / JUST IN: Another Governor Dumps Atiku, Join Wike-led G5 Governors / PDP: Wike-Led G-5 Governors Met In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Must everything be jihad to you guys? 😡

Where did you see Jihad in my post?
Where can't your brain process anything except pessimistic stuffs?

If your brain can't process the sentence then go back to school!
Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by Amayabor1: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
I have repeatedly said it that wike is a clown. It is clowns like him that know nothing about politics that take him serious. He should continue making mouth and talking to the media like an angry girlfriend who was dumped by the boyfriend. He is losing his steam. He don overdo. Now him and his camp are confused. He is not seeking for re-election but he drag people that are seeking for election join body thinking they can all come to a compromise.. na ortom wan endorse Tinubu wey him know say his people hate APC very much at the federal level? Or na ugwuanyi or Ikpeazu wan endorse Tinubu knowing fully well Tinubu is very unpopular in the South east?. Ortom ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi know very well that endorsing Tinubu will put their own senatorial election and their anointed governorship candidates election at risk.

Make wike dey play. Clown!!!

3 Likes

Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by Slurity(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
codeplace:
But Buhari get president from APC. Look at mess he did. Naira now 760 per dollar. Fuel, rice all gone up.

Read international news and stop unnecessary complaints, Ghana that has improved economically than Nigeria now has 49% inflation rate between last year January to now, Argentina now has 88% inflation rate while Nigeria also got worse to 21% inflation rate. If you want to kill buhari because of 21%, what will other country do? The whole world is bleeding from aftermat of covid 19 and war by Russia and Ukraine that disrupt international business, many stabilized country before now crashing down big time. There is no country in the world that is getting better currently and so also Nigeria. But God will save the world soon. As far as I am concern, Buhari is a bad luck to Nigeria but it is stupid of anyone to totally blame him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by 547muhammed: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
He knows he will be roasted if he's saying he's for justice then wake up to support injustice! His concience is working.He knows he will be roasted if he's saying he's for justice then wake up to support injustice! His concience is working....
Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by AutoshalomUSA: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
I used to carefully chide with Gov. Wike . But damn the guy is the most unfortunate politician in Nigerian history .
He has really shown the world he is an empty brain .
He is ignorant and lacks manners
He is closed minded and short tempered
He is always under the influence.(Oga remove eyeglass)
He is selfish and not a team player
This is definitely his last runnings in Nigerian politics
Wike I use to support . But sir this is the end of the road . Baba keeps talking without thinking and no action . Just Talk Talk and more Talk . Abegi !

1 Like

Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
To me Wike is not afraid, he's only following the proverb that says (A man who knows how to fight and run is likened to a wise and great warrior)
He will support his candidate without make noise
Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by EmmyDJourno: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
HardMirror:
but you would have been jubilating if he endorsed obi. Right? Lol.

That would have been me capping too, but we have suffered collectively in an individual life way so much that we don’t need any one telling us whom to vote again
Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

That would have been me capping too, but we have suffered collectively in an individual life way so much that we don’t need any one telling us whom to vote again
exactly. And we also have to be realistic with our expectations. All politicians are processional liars they would say or do anything to win. Including obi. We the people have to be activists if we want the country to change. Obi wont change nigeria is we do no rise and demand good leadership. Only a revolution can change this country. That is the fact
Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by EmmyDJourno: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
HardMirror:
exactly. And we also have to be realistic with our expectations. All politicians are processional liars they would say or do anything to win. Including obi. We the people have to be activists if we want the country to change. Obi wont change nigeria is we do no rise and demand good leadership. Only a revolution can change this country. That is the fact

Revolution kee😅
A good leader would turn our lives around, and Obi is a good leader, if you don’t know that by now, no worry yourself

1 Like

Re: January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate by Timatayo1: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
G wike the coward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-Elect, Fr. Alia, Condemns Killings In Umogidi, Benue Community / Dayo Adeneye ‘D1′ Loses APC ticket for State House of Assembly / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.