Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mods Fighting Hard To Suppress Obi's News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mods Fighting Hard To Suppress Obi's News (240 Views)

Nigeria Sliding Towards Dictatorship, FG Trying To Suppress Obi – LP / Breaking: Buhari Is Fighting Hard To Save Nigeria From A Corrupt Druggie / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mods Fighting Hard To Suppress Obi's News by bender79: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2023
I have noticed here that the first thing mods on nairalsnd do once the wake up in the morning is to surpress Obi's news. But I have bad news for them Tinubu don cast, no matter how they highlight him. Oya surpress this thread. Lol
Re: Mods Fighting Hard To Suppress Obi's News by Mrkumareze(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
I noticed Obi rally hardly come to fp unlike others .

1 Like

Re: Mods Fighting Hard To Suppress Obi's News by Faiththatworks(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2023
I wonder why Obi people like to complain,Obi and his party are bad business to Nairaland and its financial department.
If you are the owner of Nairaland,a businessman,that knows this is cashout season with adverts,why will you put Obi threads on the front page.
Even as a layman, whenever you open Nairaland,u see only Asiwaju and Atiku ads on the banner head, shouldn't that tell you who's making money for the website.
Atiku and Asiwaju have put their hard cash on Nairaland and the owner and staffs of Nairaland are smiling to the bank,while Obi is as useless to Nairaland like the other 15 other presidential candidates in the race.
If you want to see more Obi thread on frontpage,tell his supporters to put their money where their mouth is.
Nairaland is not a charity organization.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo SAN Virtually Inaugurates The Adawiyya Girls Academy In Sokoto / ‘You Won’t Succeed With Your Ambition’, Clark Tells Okowa / The GREAT Reset:You Will Own Nothing And Be Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.