Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group (24096 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia / Governor Ikpeazu: I Am Not Leaving PDP. APC is a ‘Stationary Vehicle’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Manson1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Taich(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Jungle don mature

He only joined friends to drink Champagne, is that a qualification for being a G5 member? Just small junketing that he did with his neighbouring governor you people are calling G5.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Karemarealty288(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Asgard13:
Cut your coat according to your size … dem no gree

Jungle don mature … he wan untie short rope wey Wike use tie am

Next na Makinde ..

That one self go deny Tinubu three times before the main event

Meanwhile wey all those urchins wey Dey hail dem

The CPC structure in Apc is gradually queuing behind Atiku....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by oyenibi123(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
If no be 4 dz comedians ehn, naa depression 4 kii person.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Asgard13: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:

The CPC structure in Apc is gradually queuing behind Atiku....

Atiku no get Opposition bro..

Ship has set sail since 2020..

No time for junks and tribalists

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by internet: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
i pity wike.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by DatzTreydo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nawaoooo..... Ikpeazu really showing his BOYhood to the G-5
Wetin aboki no go see for soya stand

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Almaigaa: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku don dey deal with G-5 Governors angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by adioolayi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
He is afraid of losing the chance of anointing a successor...

So sad to see a Governor chicken out this way grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by badbwoy77: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
You Dey ment

OBI
OBI
OBI
OBI
OBI
OBI
OBI

You hear am

Tribal:
Whether he denies it or not, the 5 have been among the 5 Brave and Wise Southern Leaders. They are only being shocked to see some Southerners supporting Python that has Concluded to Consume them instead of Southerner for Presidency

Buhari's Betrayal of Tinubu has helped we Christians and all indigenous Nigerians to know that their Satanic Plan is that RUGA-Enforcement and large Scale Owo incident would soon be Resumed and activated back after February 25th if we are foolish enough to Suicidally vote in their Candidate. God can choose to use anybody for us! Self-destructive myopic Hate for Tinubu may still make some not to Thank God for Positioning him as the realistic Escape Route for that brutal Satanic Plan of our common Enemy.

Only self-deceiving ones still Pretend like they don't know that Fulanis are not Yorubas that Forgive easily. All intelligent Igbos knows that they can Never handover Power to Obi(January 15TH, 1966 is ever Fresh in memory). Only Yoruba President can do such just as the great Olusegun Obasanjo stylishly did by bringing Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan to Power. The TRUTH is that 80% of Real Southern Voters (Igbos, Yorubas, etc.) and most indigenous wise Northern Nigerians are all in full Support of Tinubu.

Good. But the 20% remaining should be helped to understand why Tinubu (not perfect at all, as "Nobody is Perfect!" Even you reading this now) is ALMIGHTY's Gift to save Original Indigenous Nigerians. If you know Tinubu very well, you will know that he is not a religious bigot and both Christians and Muslims shall be very free under him as President. He has chosen more Christians as Lagos Governors than Muslims, it is based on who can Perform and Develop Lagos more and not about Religion. That is a true Leader. Did you know that TINUBU PLAYED THE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET TO SAVE ORIGINAL NIGERIANS? Diffusing and Dismantling the Wickedness planned to be unleashed by those that wanted to Enslave us on our FatherLand is Tinubu's number 1 Priority, and the Way he chose is the Only realistic Way to do it. Before you ague this, please read below first:

Let me unveil this: after long Political Brainstorming of the Great Political Genius and Miracle called Tinubu, he chose Shetima because he is a BokoHaram insider that knows how the Fulanis have moved Weapons into States and all the Forests of the Home Towns of Ancestral Owners of Nigerians.
Even though Shetima was initially a myopic Jihadist just like Afonja that Fulanis deceived, manipulated, and used to further their Satanic Aim of hijacking Nigeria Lands and Enslaving Original Nigerians, he later became Wise and realized that Fulanis Enslavement of even his very own Kanuri People(also Original Nigerians like Igbos and Yorubas) is the Primary aim of their establishing BokoHaram and ISWAP.

That they only disguised their Satanic Mission to use him and other Native Nigerians to slaughter their very own Brothers and Sisters till the whole land has been taken over. After which he Shetima and other original Nigerians used shall be brutally eliminated just as they did to Afonja and all his contemporary Hausa Traditional Leaders those days who helped them to Subdue their own Ancient Lands and People under the Fulanis.

Now as it stands after Tinubu (the Grand Commander of African Politics) has Wisely chose Shetima as VP, Shetima who has many loyal Original Ancestral Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram which Fulanis massively deployed in Nigerian Forests (without knowing that the Game would turn out against them as the Great Tinubu played it), has woken up his Mammoth Army to the Fulani Satanic Deception and Evil Agenda against Original Nigerians including his Kanuri People.

So, instead of them being used as puns to Suddenly pour out from Forests and massively kill Fellow Orginal Nigerians during this coming Election, he now as a Stakeholder in the Presidency has given Order to his fellow Massive Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram never to follow the Satanic Plan designed against his Fellow Orginal Nigerian Brothers and Sisters (Kanuris, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Benin's, etc.)

With the above, we can all See the Unprecedented Wisdom which the GREAT CREATOR of Humanity gave to Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu to use to save all Original Nigerians and for Preservation of our Ancestral Home Lands. May HE give Tinubu Long Life as Nigerian President, more Wisdom and deeper Heart of Genuine Love for all Nigerians and to ensure Nigeria unitedly Fulfill her Glorious Destiny as the Pride of all Black People in the World!

*Before it becomes too late, Copy and Share everywhere on WhatsApp to wake up all Indigenous Nigerians!*
Written by OIANO: Organizaton of Indigenous Ancestral Nigeria Owners.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by onuman: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
jogojogo:
Betrayal dey their blood.
A chameleon will ever remain a chameleon.
I no mention anybody. If you feel i am talking to you, then guilty conscience dey worry u
Ikpeazu can't be so stuppid to deny G5.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by MuscularDick(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Your nyansh is full of poop.... Weyrey..... Hatefilled Obidient
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu must be arrested now

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by onuman: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tribal:
Whether he denies it or not, the 5 have been among the 5 Brave and Wise Southern Leaders. They are only being shocked to see some Southerners supporting Python that has Concluded to Consume them instead of Southerner for Presidency

Buhari's Betrayal of Tinubu has helped we Christians and all indigenous Nigerians to know that their Satanic Plan is that RUGA-Enforcement and large Scale Owo incident would soon be Resumed and activated back after February 25th if we are foolish enough to Suicidally vote in their Candidate. God can choose to use anybody for us! Self-destructive myopic Hate for Tinubu may still make some not to Thank God for Positioning him as the realistic Escape Route for that brutal Satanic Plan of our common Enemy.

Only self-deceiving ones still Pretend like they don't know that Fulanis are not Yorubas that Forgive easily. All intelligent Igbos knows that they can Never handover Power to Obi(January 15TH, 1966 is ever Fresh in memory). Only Yoruba President can do such just as the great Olusegun Obasanjo stylishly did by bringing Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan to Power. The TRUTH is that 80% of Real Southern Voters (Igbos, Yorubas, etc.) and most indigenous wise Northern Nigerians are all in full Support of Tinubu.

Good. But the 20% remaining should be helped to understand why Tinubu (not perfect at all, as "Nobody is Perfect!" Even you reading this now) is ALMIGHTY's Gift to save Original Indigenous Nigerians. If you know Tinubu very well, you will know that he is not a religious bigot and both Christians and Muslims shall be very free under him as President. He has chosen more Christians as Lagos Governors than Muslims, it is based on who can Perform and Develop Lagos more and not about Religion. That is a true Leader. Did you know that TINUBU PLAYED THE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET TO SAVE ORIGINAL NIGERIANS? Diffusing and Dismantling the Wickedness planned to be unleashed by those that wanted to Enslave us on our FatherLand is Tinubu's number 1 Priority, and the Way he chose is the Only realistic Way to do it. Before you ague this, please read below first:

Let me unveil this: after long Political Brainstorming of the Great Political Genius and Miracle called Tinubu, he chose Shetima because he is a BokoHaram insider that knows how the Fulanis have moved Weapons into States and all the Forests of the Home Towns of Ancestral Owners of Nigerians.
Even though Shetima was initially a myopic Jihadist just like Afonja that Fulanis deceived, manipulated, and used to further their Satanic Aim of hijacking Nigeria Lands and Enslaving Original Nigerians, he later became Wise and realized that Fulanis Enslavement of even his very own Kanuri People(also Original Nigerians like Igbos and Yorubas) is the Primary aim of their establishing BokoHaram and ISWAP.

That they only disguised their Satanic Mission to use him and other Native Nigerians to slaughter their very own Brothers and Sisters till the whole land has been taken over. After which he Shetima and other original Nigerians used shall be brutally eliminated just as they did to Afonja and all his contemporary Hausa Traditional Leaders those days who helped them to Subdue their own Ancient Lands and People under the Fulanis.

Now as it stands after Tinubu (the Grand Commander of African Politics) has Wisely chose Shetima as VP, Shetima who has many loyal Original Ancestral Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram which Fulanis massively deployed in Nigerian Forests (without knowing that the Game would turn out against them as the Great Tinubu played it), has woken up his Mammoth Army to the Fulani Satanic Deception and Evil Agenda against Original Nigerians including his Kanuri People.

So, instead of them being used as puns to Suddenly pour out from Forests and massively kill Fellow Orginal Nigerians during this coming Election, he now as a Stakeholder in the Presidency has given Order to his fellow Massive Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram never to follow the Satanic Plan designed against his Fellow Orginal Nigerian Brothers and Sisters (Kanuris, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Benin's, etc.)

With the above, we can all See the Unprecedented Wisdom which the GREAT CREATOR of Humanity gave to Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu to use to save all Original Nigerians and for Preservation of our Ancestral Home Lands. May HE give Tinubu Long Life as Nigerian President, more Wisdom and deeper Heart of Genuine Love for all Nigerians and to ensure Nigeria unitedly Fulfill her Glorious Destiny as the Pride of all Black People in the World!

*Before it becomes too late, Copy and Share everywhere on WhatsApp to wake up all Indigenous Nigerians!*
Yes, but not for Shettima to become president through Tinubu's SW votes.
Even if Ikpeazu joins Atiku, Ndigbo in Abia state will not join Ikpeazu for Atiku..

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by brain54(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Useless politicians…

No principle in life!
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tribal:

Whoever composed this nonsense is a buffoon who thinks the rest of us Southerners are not intelligent enough to reason for ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by chatinent: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Na una dey regard politicians.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by CallmeTrinity: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tribal:

Are you a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Almaigaa: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
nazicartel:
Nairaland and fake Twitter news. Nothing of such was discussed. We were around when national pdp came and sympathized with the govt on the death of their candidate. When they were done sympathizing. They told the state to make sure they meet with the inec deadline. This issue of Ikpeazu denying G5 even came when the pdp national told him that they should all work as one. He said they have always been one.
Pdp have already told Abia central to leave the PDP ticket in Isiala ngwaNorth.

Chibuzor you can't change what truly happen. Ikpeazu has denied been a member of G-5 Governors on a national television. We dey laugh am well well now grin grin

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Tochj(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tribal:

Biggest trash I ever read in recent years
If Tinubu wanted southern freedom from Fulani.
Why is it all about him?
Let me put it straight for you
Tinubu don't care about the Yorubas
If he cares
He knew that Osinbanjo is better positioned to be president.
But It is all about him,"Emilokon".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by 123yes(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Ikpeazu has denied being part of the renegade Wike's G5 Group , ahead of the upcoming Abia state PDP Governorship Primary election to be supervised by PDP Chairman Ayu....more details coming
God bless Ikonne for exposing this 4 nothing governor who cannot pay common salary, but rather following Wike who has done a lot for Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Zulum500: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tribal:

Honestly I still see a deep truth 🤣

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Zulum500: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tochj:
Biggest trash I ever read in recent years
If Tinubu wanted southern freedom from Fulani.
Why is it all about him?
Let me put it straight for you
Tinubu don't care about the Yorubas
If he cares
He knew that Osinbanjo is better positioned to be president.
But It is all about him,"Emilokon".

Ipob kid you won't understand
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by APC2: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
All is because he want the PDP National chairman to send the name of his boy as a replacement for dead candidate. It's all games, but Ayu have gotten a means to deal with one of the G-5 members through the death of the PDP candidate

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Tochj(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Ipob kid you won't understand
So anyone not supporting ur druggie god is now IPOB.
That means IPOB is very Right
If IPOB warned you against BUHARI
And you stupedily voted Buhari twice
Now you're crying about fulanis
Are you not the one who voted Buhari against IPOB advice?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Ikpeazu has denied being part of the renegade Wike's G5 Group , ahead of the upcoming Abia state PDP Governorship Primary election to be supervised by PDP Chairman Ayu....more details coming
Ikpeazu lacks integrity~In Wike's voice
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by uche393: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
ikpeazu doesn't deserve to be in the G5, because PDP Abia State supposed to zone their governorship candidate to Abia North but ikpeazu insisted in moving it back to his zone......if you are seeking equity and equality, your hands must be clean
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by appini: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike is a mad man
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by appini: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
APC2:
All is because he want the PDP National chairman to send the name of his boy as a replacement for dead candidate. It's all games, but Ayu have gotten a means to deal with one of the G-5 members through the death of the PDP candidate
grin grin
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Jungle don mature

Not really. They were models modelling different nigerian attire for a modelling cimpany
Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by chrisxxx(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is time for Atiku to dangle the carrot. It is no time to revenge. Everything is falling in place for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group by everythinggirly(f): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmm, this is not relevant abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Buhari To Participate In Peace Forum In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.